Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira and Ruhi doing ek hazaroon mai meri behena hai

Screenshot_2024-10-07-00-16-19-820_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

Thanks fufasa for rescuing us from this cringe and fafe ek hazaron mein meri behna h bond.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅบ

As usual IR will be a big let downโ€ฆ.. why is Ru pushing and Ab trying to manao her? Ab leave that psycho alone. I donโ€™t understand why is she mad at Ab who was not even born?๐Ÿ™„

Fufusa stealing is bad habit how can you steal something private and confidential that to being lawyer? Fufusa should be behind bars๐Ÿ˜†

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

everyone is looking very pretty in navratri outfits.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Thnx for WU, I was thinking to restart watching episodes but looks like it's not possible seeing current track ๐Ÿ˜•

Reactions are expected so no worries, vaise bhi IR ke liye bhot der ho gayi h.......

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

As usual IR will be a big let downโ€ฆ.. why is Ru pushing and Ab trying to manao her? Ab leave that psycho alone. I donโ€™t understand why is she mad at Ab who was not even born?๐Ÿ™„

I dont know if she is manaoing. I think its more -she wants to know what exactly happened.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

exactly why I dont enjoy their writing.

I think Abhira's instinct is to run behind Ruhi because she wants to know details of WHY she is being accused of being kaatil ki beti. but she will find out another way.

Vidya is frickin pathetic as expected. She just needs an excuse to screech like a banshee.

Exactly. And what was that precap and Vidya's dialogues

"Ab mere armaan ka kya hoga" - Wow, all of a sudden, its my armaan again. When did she started wishing well for him

"Uski shaadi ek aise ladki ke saath hui hai jiski maa ne manish ki khandan ko barbaad kardiye" - What the hell! Her mother was also part of that khandaan. You can just see the blured expressions of Manisha behind Vidya and its exactly how the viewers are seeing V.

Now that Armaan is sure that ak was not a khaatil, Ab-Ar ll dig into what happened and might find the CCTV of that day and figure out that it was choti ruhi who accidently did what she did. But then hide the fact from ruhi since she is pregnant and ll take all the blame. But then phupasa or someone else might reveal the video to ruhi who might miscarry from the shock. and vidya once again ll blame abhira and say disgusting things like "tum maa nahi ban sakti, toh ruhi ko bhi maa banane nahi diya" and throw her out.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I love you Phuphu thank you for embarrassing that ghatiya buddha by making him apologise to a legend like you smiley27

IMG_2683.jpeg

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I dont know if she is manaoing. I think its more -she wants to know what exactly happened.

No, actually when Ruhi pushed her, she said "Nahi, Tum meri behan nahi ho". which means abhira's dialogue prior should have been "Hum behenein hai" or something like that.

what is MG doing cant he tell everyone truth? Also whats up with VV mere Arman ka kya hogaya rona? I mean women how come he become your saga now?๐Ÿ™„