Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 07th Oct 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 9 days ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

The episode begins with Rohit n Armaan arriving at Goenka mansion to collect their wives .

Abheera and Ruhi are enjoying themselves too much to leave , they decline and asks RoAr to go back. Manish invites the two to join the two girls and enjoy life of jamayi . The two boys find it very tempting but feel their Daadi sa might object . Manish agrees and so do the girls . They reluctantly agree to go back to with their husbands , RoRu leave happily arm in arms while AbhiMaan have their face off . MNish reaches mandir to thank god for RuAb patch up . Sanjay arrives there n he threatens Manish to reveal the will mad by Manish . He threatens tk tell Ru that RuAb were sisters .

Manish protests n asks him not to reveal as this will break up the bond between two girls and break up the Poddar family n cause heart ache for everyone . San states he was going to take revenge for every insult n humiliation he suffered n he will find immense pleasure by seeing the family stiffer heart ache n break up . Manish is shocked ,mhe requests Sanjay not to reveal anything to anyone . Sanjay smirks .

At Goenka family everyone is very happy to see Abhimaana nd RoRu return home in happy mood . Sanjay tells the entire fami,y to be there for Ghat Sthapana for Navratri . All including AbhiMana had to be present .

Krish over hears Sanjay talking to another lawyer about RuAb relationship. Manish threatens and blackmails him. Krish then hesitates to share with Abheera bhaabhi .

At Gita Sthapana the five bahus n Kaajal of Poddar family carry Kalash on their heads and walks to wards the mandir deity . Kv does nazar Uttarna . Goenka family is very happy to see RUab taking part in rituals. Ab helps Ru as she is struggling tk manage her trailing dupatta . Ru later hugs n thanks Ab for helping her . They decide to move on and make new beginnings . Bi resents their closeness n bonding , she tries tk separate Ru but Kv intervenes n warns that being saasuma she should be happy to see the bahus bonding n not create rift between bahus .

Manish lovingly hugs the two grand daughters and Sanjay looks at him with threat and reminding him of what he could do.

Krish notices His papa receiving a pen drive from a junior lawyer n putting it into his pocket . Krish fears he would cause a rift in the family .

Ab reminds Ru to take care of herself or she will get scolded by Abhir’s Jethani .Ru retorts she was the elder of the two so she had the right to scold Ab . Ru asks Ab to forgive Ar and move on, to become the loving AbhiMaan just like earlier .

They are shocked to see Manish begging forgiveness from Sanjay .sanjay smirks . RuAb are shocked , Krish feels sorry for Manish uncle and guilty too.
precap

Ru is distraught and throws Abheera angrily accusing her to be the daughter if the woman who killed her mother . Ab is shocked . Vi is distraught that Ar married a girl who has broken up Manish’s family. Ro tries to calm Ru but she hates Ab n refuses tk see her .

Ab tries to calm n console Ru but fails Ro asks bhaiya to take bhaabhi away from Ru.
Ar assures Ab that he trusted n believes her mother could never be a murderer. He calms Ab .

Note :Ruhi’s mom was mentioned , her death because if Akshara was mentioned . No other gen#3 characters were mentioned in the episode

Edited by Sutapasima - 9 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agaya synopsis. As always hulu waalon neh typo kardiya.

But synopsis is that - Sanjay is threatening MG to expose Abhiras secret unless he apologizes to him in front of Poddars . MG plans to oblige

Vile Vidya ka chehra is in blurb in navratri outfit.

Edited by Pinecone - 9 days ago
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am waiting to see how Dadisa is able to see Abhira's goodness.

Atleast she should not be affected with Abhira's IR... I mean to be fair why should she care how was Abhira and Ruhi's mothers's relationship or for that matter how much Ruhi likes her masi or not... For her both of them are bahus and Ruhi is a perfect one handling the house while Abhira is wonderful lawyer and has well balanced her ghar and office responsibilities....

KP as practical as she portrays should be able to see real face of Sanjay in all this...

Pinecone thumbnail

my biggest complaint with the show is that none of the villains ever get a proper punishment and everyone gets away for some reason or other. they barely get called out. in the rare event they do, they are never humiliated or held accountable for anything. Even a Sanjay who was exposed for sabotage got away all too easily. Press conference mein he lied in such a way that his license was not revoked and he didnt get his due perse. And Ruhi, Kaveri, V ke toh joh bhi kartoot hai, voh isolated logon ko pata hai but sabke saamne reveal tak nahi hote.

1. Kaveri- old, conservative, stubborn, wont change her ways, can be cruel but she gets away with her being buzurg

2. Vidya- misguided mamtaa, peedit patni, had to accept stepkid so she is mahaan

3. Sanjay- uski personality hi aisi hai. ghatiya hai but lawyer toh accha hai.

4. Ruhi- misguided brat, past "trauma"

5. Madhav- peedit pati and beta, unable to show emotions

6. MG- "majburi"

and it goes on and on

Only Abhira and Armaan get tortured disproportionately, but atleast Armaan vents on Abhira ever since she entered his life and makes her punching bag. but abhira can barely vent. agar 2 din bhi usne Armaan ko tit for tat diya toh uski haalat kharab hojaati hai and she melts for him seeing that.

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan, Rohit come to pickup Ab, Ru in MGs house.

Ruhi says- we will stay here only. MG says - enjoy the ghar jamai treatment here and you 2 also stay back.

Armaan says - Goenka sisters, krupya ghar chalne ka kasht karengi. Rohit says Dadisa will have issues. MG says- ok ok, go

Ruhi orders them to pick up their phones and bags. Rohit offers hand to Ruhi and they walks off. Armaan offers also a hand to Abhira but she doesnt take it. She hugs MG and thanks him for a good day. Armaan ka muh utar gaya when Abhira didnt take his hand. MG consoles Armaan saying she will be ok in due course.

Armaan joh uchhal kar gaya hai hiran ki tarah bag uthane but sab phuss hogaya. LOL

MG is excited about Ruhi--Ab bonding. And plans to tell Ruhi the truth once she is in a better space. Sanjay shows up to threaten MG. I skipped forward. basically he threatens MG. MG is shocked about what to do now.

PH ke living room mein sab khade hai. these 4 enter and everyone stares at them. Abhira asks- kya hua, why are you all staring. Manisha says its adbhut drishya. Ruhi is side hugging Abhira. Sanjay announces that there is ghatstaphna and invitesAbhimaan saying dont feel you are alag from parivaar.

Armaan asks Abhira why she isnt sleeping in room. Says, I will go find another place. Armaan says I know you wont space. Abhira says- I know its you who wants space, saaf saaf bolo na, you dont wanna share room with me

Krish is trying to sneak out of house and overhears Sanjay convo with some lawyer and then gets caught. Krish tells him that he is wrong for plotting. Krish says - you are doing wrong, I will go tell Abhira bhabhi. Sanjay shocks him saying- ok go tell. Krish says- If i tell her, what will you do. Sanjay taunts him saying- you are struggling in career. He says I can get you a bigger opportunity even in dance career if you want. Sanjay says- if you want to rise to heights, dont tell her anything.

next day, all are dressed for puja. Ghatsthapna ke liye sab aaye hai. Krish looks guilty as he sees Abhira. Abhira helps Ruhi with her dupatta and holds it to help her walk. Ruhi looks emotional. V is glaring . Kaveri holds her back from doing tamasha. and says if your bahus are getting along, you should utaaro nazar, not lagao nazar.

MG arrives at puja along with cruella sisters. Ruhi tells thank you to Abhira for taking care of her and hugs her. Ruhi apologizes to her for past deeds and says please move past it all. Abhira says- I have forgotten it all. I have moved past all the negativity and you have been a big help over these 3 months which was so difficult. Every one is seeing their bonding and happy. Its very cringe forced behna bonding. so unnecessary! abhi flip hone waali hai 2 din mein

V says Ru Ro will do aarti because they are expecting a baby.

Ruhi tells Abhira to forgive Armaan as they are doing some puja stuff. Ruhi is giving her vishesh tippani to Abhira. And says first Armaan was staying away and now you are doing the same. Abhira says- its not so simple. she says she is exhausted with everything that keeps happening.

Krish is watching Sanjay get ready for dhamaka with pendrive and all.

MG plans to do Sanjay's bidding for the sake of his bacchis. And when he starts publicly apologizing to Sanjay, everyone looks shocked. Abhira interrupts and says- what the heck are you apologizing for , you never did anything.

MG continues his apology. Krish looks super guilty as all this plays out. Sanjay is doing solid acting

Precap- is Ruhi shoving Abhira away saying she is not sister and having her psychotic episode. V doing her own nautanki. Abhira knocking on Ruhi door. Rohit asks Armaan to take Ab away. Armaan- says koi yakeen karein na karein, I know tumhaari mumma kaatil nahi thi.

Pinecone thumbnail

Chalo the forced behenchaara cringe will end now. I couldnt stand the Ruhi acchai dhong. now she is back to her psyhotic self. her true self

Abhira - ab toh realize karo, dont forgive people who are so pathetic. Vidya, Ruhi type logon ko humesha distance par rakho, unpar kabhi bharosa mat karo.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

my biggest complaint with the show is that none of the villains ever get a proper punishment and everyone gets away for some reason or other. they barely get called out. in the rare event they do, they are never humiliated or held accountable for anything. Even a Sanjay who was exposed for sabotage got away all too easily. Press conference mein he lied in such a way that his license was not revoked and he didnt get his due perse. And Ruhi, Kaveri, V ke toh joh bhi kartoot hai, voh isolated logon ko pata hai but sabke saamne reveal tak nahi hote.

1. Kaveri- old, conservative, stubborn, wont change her ways, can be cruel but she gets away with her being buzurg

2. Vidya- misguided mamtaa, peedit patni, had to accept stepkid so she is mahaan

3. Sanjay- uski personality hi aisi hai. ghatiya hai but lawyer toh accha hai.

4. Ruhi- misguided brat, past "trauma"

5. Madhav- peedit pati and beta, unable to show emotions

6. MG- "majburi"

and it goes on and on

Only Abhira and Armaan get tortured disproportionately, but atleast Armaan vents on Abhira ever since she entered his life and makes her punching bag. but abhira can barely vent. agar 2 din bhi usne Armaan ko tit for tat diya toh uski haalat kharab hojaati hai and she melts for him seeing that.

And IR is going to be a disappointment for sure. Vidya is going to blame Abhira for Ruhi' s panic attacks because her mother was a "murderer". Might even say khaatil ki beti.

Though i believe armaan ll support abhira, i think abhira ll run behind ruhi to convince her which ll be a disappointing thing to watch

Its only Ar and Ab who suffers. No one else gets their karma.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Abhira and Ruhi doing ek hazaroon mai meri behena hai

Screenshot_2024-10-07-00-16-19-820_com.twitter.android-edit.jpg

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

And IR is going to be a disappointment for sure. Vidya is going to blame Abhira for Ruhi' s panic attacks because her mother was a "murderer". Might even say khaatil ki beti.

Though i believe armaan ll support abhira, i think abhira ll run behind ruhi to convince her which ll be a disappointing thing to watch

Its only Ar and Ab who suffers. No one else gets their karma.

exactly why I dont enjoy their writing.

I think Abhira's instinct is to run behind Ruhi because she wants to know details of WHY she is being accused of being kaatil ki beti and what all happened that fateful day since she is the eyewitness to everything. but she will find out another way ig.

Vidya is frickin pathetic as expected. She just needs an excuse to screech like a banshee.

Pinecone thumbnail

Went back and watched Sanjay MG scene- Sanjay is superb.

Now thats a good villain!!!

his dialogues were well written and Siddharth Vasudevan has killed it!