Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 days ago

The only person responsible for Ruhi's mother's accident was Arohi herself. How was she soo much invested in a phone call that she didn't listened to car horn or Akshara shouting her to move??? She was the one who handed the car keys to a child, which is an act of extreme negligence. It was God's grace that baby ruhi was saved otherwise the accident would have been fatal for her as well.

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

If only...

Lets see how much he supports Abhira.

He can be diplomatic and bat for all sides too.

I would love it if he fiercely defends his guru cum sasumaa and says to V that the woman you are accusing is the one who saved my life.

V ko ek chamat toh padni chahiye. I hate her.

In the very beginning they made her seem like she was wronged by M and Kaveri who kid truth before alliance and yet she was a good person, large hearted. but now we see that she is just a manipulative shrew who cant stop using all these things to poke people and self victimize herself, declare herself as mahaan maa.

I hate how people like her never pay for their deeds. One sorry and they are back to being mahaan maa again. Kyun bhai?!

It sucks how makers want us to have amnesia about all the rubbish.

I felt like giving a tapli to Abhira for being so over sweet to Ruhi today. No woman, dont forget her psycho ness! FGS.

And tomorrow, dont let V off so easily when she does dhong of asking for maafi.

V is a disgusting excuse for a woman and a mother. and the writers need to be aware of the fact that she ll never be accepted even after she apologises. There needs to be a proper suffering

I am sure they think since whitewashing ruhi was well received by some fans, it ll work on Vidya. With ruhi, the issue what there ll fans from prev gen who liked choti ruhi and detested the very existence of abhira whose birth was the death of their OG. That's why for some, ruhi ll be their fav.

But Vidya is just plain disgusting.

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

he got a pen drive in hand someone gave it to him in that pandal so he may play a video

What will be in that video? 🤔
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

i dont think she will be mute. she will wanna prove her mom innocent. but before that she has to deal with V and Ruhi ki nautanki.

I am hoping she also gets pissed AF at Goenkas for holding Akshara guilty, abandoning her.

I want her to hate MG and cruella sisters too

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrigu

Honestly he has been too good for being a Sanju Kaju kid. I am ok with this, mujhe jyada umeed nahi hai until he starts blaming as well.

I am just grieving for those who expected him to be the one support to Ab-Ar, par yeh toh pehli fursat main party badal gayasmiley36

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t want Abhira trying to be the best sister and saving that fake cheater too . Ruhi’s core character is selfish ,self centred and that will never change. I was not able to watch this fake behan bond developed overnight ,good faku is back to her OG self.

She will definitely find out the truth , she won’t tolerate anything against her parents ,her mom. But chances that’s he might not reveal the truth to protect faku who gets selective panic attacks. But f faku have to know the truth at some point and all these false death blames on Akshara should end finally.

That's the thing. the blame on akshara ll end but a new one on abhira ll start that to prove the truth she went to great lengths and did not even care about the fact that ruhi is pregnant and what the revelation that she was indirectly responsible for her mother's death would do to her.

And i am sure the above words ll be uttered by V mata. Matlab kuch bhi ho, galti ll be abhiras

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I am just grieving for those who expected him to be the one support to Ab-Ar, par yeh toh pehli fursat main party badal gayasmiley36

Yrkkh mein sab ek baar pagalpanti ki train mein chadhte hai, realisation ke waterfall mein whitewash hoke wapas aate hai to sing Rishton mein pyaar hai pyaar dilo ki dhadkan.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

my biggest complaint with the show is that none of the villains ever get a proper punishment and everyone gets away for some reason or other. they barely get called out. in the rare event they do, they are never humiliated or held accountable for anything. Even a Sanjay who was exposed for sabotage got away all too easily. Press conference mein he lied in such a way that his license was not revoked and he didnt get his due perse. And Ruhi, Kaveri, V ke toh joh bhi kartoot hai, voh isolated logon ko pata hai but sabke saamne reveal tak nahi hote.

1. Kaveri- old, conservative, stubborn, wont change her ways, can be cruel but she gets away with her being buzurg

2. Vidya- misguided mamtaa, peedit patni, had to accept stepkid so she is mahaan

3. Sanjay- uski personality hi aisi hai. ghatiya hai but lawyer toh accha hai.

4. Ruhi- misguided brat, past "trauma"

5. Madhav- peedit pati and beta, unable to show emotions

6. MG- "majburi"

and it goes on and on

Only Abhira and Armaan get tortured disproportionately, but atleast Armaan vents on Abhira ever since she entered his life and makes her punching bag. but abhira can barely vent. agar 2 din bhi usne Armaan ko tit for tat diya toh uski haalat kharab hojaati hai and she melts for him seeing that.

My question is with the precap .. why is Abhira not questioning the Goenkas .. why did they abandon Akshara

And why is Vidya blaming Abhira for behaving Raste ki sasti ka Parivar .. Raste ki sasti ka paternal family is gayab …

have they ever thought where is her paternal family why have they thrown this scum bag ..

Abhira is in a shock but she should uncover the truth nicely . Find the asli killer of all the people who died .. let raste ki sasti live with the trauma that she extinguished her whole family .
mother , uncle and cousin .

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

I like how all collectively believe Madhav is uselesssmiley37

That's the only team where the entire Yeh rishta viewers ll be a part of no matter the generation. The "Team Useless Madhav"

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

My question is with the precap .. why is Abhira not questioning the Goenkas .. why did they abandon Akshara

And why is Vidya blaming Abhira for behaving Raste ki sasti ka Parivar .. Raste ki sasti ka paternal family is gayab …

have they ever thought where is her paternal family why have they thrown this scum bag ..

Abhira is in a shock but she should uncover the truth nicely . Find the asli killer of all the people who died .. let raste ki sasti live with the trauma that she extinguished her whole family .
mother , uncle and cousin .

she will. abhi toh khabar mili hai. shock mein hogi

her first priority is to prove her mom innocent