Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhis fathers death too was not solved its adjusted accepted again. Any death is destined to happen but situations and people around will be hooked to that in unforeseen events. Fufa got that accident video it seems he will play to all

@bold What?? Yeh kab hua.......

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Waise all things aside - Krish to pura Bansal tha aaj - he beat even Charu in her game.smiley36

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Maybe. That could be too. I just don't want to see Abhira's ek hazaaron mein meri behna wala roop towards ruhi. I am sure if she finds out it was ruhi who was responsible, she ll hide the truth as not to give ruhi any stress and it would be indigestible for me to watch that behna crap

I don’t want Abhira trying to be the best sister and saving that fake cheater too . Ruhi’s core character is selfish ,self centred and that will never change. I was not able to watch this fake behan bond developed overnight ,good faku is back to her OG self.

She will definitely find out the truth , she won’t tolerate anything against her parents ,her mom. But chances that’s he might not reveal the truth to protect faku who gets selective panic attacks. But f faku have to know the truth at some point and all these false death blames on Akshara should end finally.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Precap is 🥳🥳 first reaction as expected.

Ruhi rejected her as behn tumhari maa ki wajah se meri matasree ka khoon hua tha.

Rohit supporting ruhi obviously he got the news I'm. Right time even if not he will.

Same for abhimaan right time ar got buddhi yesterday. So he is supporting ak.

Vidya is using this chance how can that woman beti who destroyed goenkas ki kushiya be our bahu. Vidya is dadi nahi jadi hi 🤣🤣

Abheera should be calm ruhi will set on her own past baggage os more to process now the baby is important to let her come down and get her lostin mind back.

20241007_065144-COLLAGE.jpg

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Maybe. That could be too. I just don't want to see Abhira's ek hazaaron mein meri behna wala roop towards ruhi. I am sure if she finds out it was ruhi who was responsible, she ll hide the truth as not to give ruhi any stress and it would be indigestible for me to watch that behna crap

@bold this is what I don’t want and I know we will get this. Ab will not reveal because Ru is pregnant and I am so mad she will again not gonna pay for her actions 😖
Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I like how all collectively believe Madhav is uselesssmiley37

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

@bold What?? Yeh kab hua.......

he got a pen drive in hand someone gave it to him in that pandal so he may play a video
Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Drna7

I like how all collectively believe Madhav is uselesssmiley37

almost all on forum are United on madhav being nikamma 🤣🤣
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Waise all things aside - Krish to pura Bansal tha aaj - he beat even Charu in her game.smiley36

Honestly he has been too good for being a Sanju Kaju kid. I am ok with this, mujhe jyada umeed nahi hai until he starts blaming as well.

Drna7 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Vidya's face 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Itna ganda reaction smiley11