Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: checky88

Totally! 💯 villain ho to aisa. Kaam ki villainness kare na…. Na ki vidya jaise bekaar type ki 😂

Kaisa villian? Mere liye toh show ka hero hain phuphasa smiley42

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: India_TV

All this makes me believe even more ki ruhi will b the one to blurt out the truth

If majers had yo ww her, she could have told all what she did to rohit…. But she is still shown cheating rohit… by not coming clean and being pregnant with his baby!!!

This is even more pathetic… without coming clean, moving on with him and carrying his child… sab itna aasan hai kya.

Rishta is not about whitewashing the wrongs of a family member and giving them excuses to defend themselves… infact real rishta’s are ones those which help the evil person redeem themselves after knowing their kartootein and help them walk the right path…

And all Ruhi harkat has to come out of her own mouth so that people will believe because she is achchi and sacchi right…

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
What the hell? Wasn't abhira angry with her mumma's so called family for abandoning them? Now what happened to her suddenly? My only hope from IR was to abhira hating gks... WTF 🤬🤬🤬...DKP 🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Fufasa 💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻

He is not here to play but slay..........

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kaveri Poddar is a POSsmiley37

The woman is about her bottom line, which is Poddar Firm, plus she's over Vidya acting like the matriarch of Poddar Khaandan smiley36

I am proud of Kween Kaveri for telling that Vile Vidya to Daffa Ho from her house smiley42

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Ruhi's pathetic behavior is a given. The only thing I wanna know is, did abhira do ek hazaaron mein meri behna+family jaap after revealation or just wanted to know that what exactly they're saying her mother?...someone please tell me this. If First one is the option, then I am done....

Ab actually was happy with her new found family and I was actually pissed why is she not blasting them because she did mention once she doesn’t care about her family 😖 but anyways I am more interested in VV bezzatismiley36

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drna7

What😳😳

Give me updates pls😭😭

I skipped half of it and saw the end actually The whole episode first half they should some abhimaan scenes, some ek hazaaron mein shit and then IR by phuphu. he showed pics of abhira and ruhi's mom and the goenkas cruella sisters realised abhira is akshu's beti. they had a cry and a hug. abhira was so happy. The Podaars were also happy. Except vidya ofcourse Ruhi had all the flashbacks. and the precap scene where she pushes her

The precap was that Ruhi tells everyone that either she stays or abhira does. Vidya does her OTT drama in front of kaveri, holding ruhi's hand she says ye mera parivaar hai and I ll decide where they stay. KV retaliates saying "aur ye mera ghar hai, and i ll decide who ll stay here. so take your parivaar, your bags and get out of my house"

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nahi, they should go far away than outhouse. Outhouse mein kuch nahi ho sakta. Disturb karne ke liye koi na koi tapak jayega...

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I am proud of Kween Kaveri for telling that Vile Vidya to Daffa Ho from her house smiley42

mere kaano ko mast thandak mili aajsmiley36….. wait let me go watch again smiley37

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

I skipped half of it and saw the end actually The whole episode first half they should some abhimaan scenes, some ek hazaaron mein shit and then IR by phuphu. he showed pics of abhira and ruhi's mom and the goenkas cruella sisters realised abhira is akshu's beti. they had a cry and a hug. abhira was so happy. The Podaars were also happy. Except vidya ofcourse Ruhi had all the flashbacks. and the precap scene where she pushes her

The precap was that Ruhi tells everyone that either she stays or abhira does. Vidya does her OTT drama in front of kaveri, holding ruhi's hand she says ye mera parivaar hai and I ll decide where they stay. KV retaliates saying "aur ye mera ghar hai, and i ll decide who ll stay here. so take your parivaar, your bags and get out of my house"

Tomorrow's episode is going to be amazing smiley42

Bhot maza aane wala h.