Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago
Ruhi's pathetic behavior is a given. The only thing I wanna know is, did abhira do ek hazaaron mein meri behna+family jaap after revealation or just wanted to know that what exactly they're saying her mother?...someone please tell me this. If First one is the option, then I am done....
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Are you seriousssss!!! Did dadisa really choose Team Abhimaan and ask vidya to take roht & ruhi and leave the housee!!!

Yes baby! She has had enough of V. Plus Abhimaan bring the moolah for firm. Ru Ro kuch nahi karte. Uparseh soon unke vajah seh ek aur family member ka kharcha add hoga and diapers are expensive . LOL

nutmeg7 thumbnail

That’s a good idea to increase patience level. Jug mei keep a pic and keep pouring water when you get mad. When the level crosses your head, you explode 😂😂😂

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kaveri Poddar is a POSsmiley37

The woman is about her bottom line, which is Poddar Firm, plus she's over Vidya acting like the matriarch of Poddar Khaandan smiley36

Paaniii Finallyyyy sir se upar chala gaye smiley40smiley41

Just get that vidya out of the house. Its the least karma she could get. She threw abhimaan out of their room, Hamari Dragon sa threw her out of the house. All three did it actually, vidya, rohit and ruhi, all three tried that "ya toh mein rahunga ya ye" at some point, but karma ka bare minimum they have got

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kween Kaveri to Vidayan Be Like smiley16smiley41

Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 8 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kaveri Poddar is a POSsmiley37

The woman is about her bottom line, which is Poddar Firm, plus she's over Vidya acting like the matriarch of Poddar Khaandan smiley36

Also now Ab has prestigious lineage dadi aint letting her go…… I am so lovin VV maha bezaati🥳
Hell2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

I hope meri theory Sahi Ho… ruhi knows she is the main living culprit…. And so wanted Akshu out of the house!!! Warna accident ke liye kaun sa child would demand her Masi out of the house!!!!

I do not think she remembers it because she was very young at that time but sometimes memories can come back to you. She’ll likely remember it after thinking about that incident again but wont confess.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Ruhi's pathetic behavior is a given. The only thing I wanna know is, did abhira do ek hazaaron mein meri behna+family jaap after revealation or just wanted to know that what exactly they're saying her mother?...someone please tell me this. If First one is the option, then I am done....

her immediate reaction is happiness to realize she has a family and since she has forgiven Ruhi, so she was about to hug her as well calling her behen.

but when Ruhi screeches and shoves her, she is taken aback by her mom being called kaatil

She has run behind Ruhi to learn truth not to bond with her.

I think as the news sinks in she will realize how cruel Goenkas were to her mom and then she will hate them.

I dont know if she will hate Ruhi though because she may have sympathy for Ruhi losing her mom no matter what the circumstances and Ruhi was just a kid.

But I think at least the cringe behenchara will end and if Ruhi goes back to her plotting,Abhira wont take it after a point. thoda leeway for pregnancy, shock value etc degi but beyond that I dont see her taking it.

She will prove her mumma innocent. She wont live with tag of kaatil ki beti.

Edited by Pinecone - 8 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Paaniii Finallyyyy sir se upar chala gaye smiley40smiley41

Just get that vidya out of the house. Its the least karma she could get. She threw abhimaan out of their room, Hamari Dragon sa threw her out of the house. All three did it actually, vidya, rohit and ruhi, all three tried that "ya toh mein rahunga ya ye" at some point, but karma ka bare minimum they have got

but Abhimaan are gonna leave to OH. They will say because of us V and pregnant Ruhi shouldnt leave.

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Kween Kaveri to Vidayan smiley16smiley41

Dadi was also tired of that possessed zehrili naagin nautanki since last 3 months smiley37