Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

If Abhimaan are moving to the outhouse … then I’m doing bhangda+garba to celebrate - my god kitna acha ho jaega 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή

Edited by checky88 - 8 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Did DadiSa choose Abhimaan over Vidya and Ruhit? smiley3

In precap she asks Vidya to take her family and get out of the house

download.jpeg

Girlie realized that her asli waris grandson is incompetent as hell and realinged her prioritiessmiley37

checky88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

SANJU PHUPHASA BEST CHARACTERsmiley41smiley41smiley41smiley41

Totally! πŸ’― villain ho to aisa. Kaam ki villainness kare na…. Na ki vidya jaise bekaar type ki πŸ˜‚

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Are you seriousssss!!! Did dadisa really choose Team Abhimaan and ask vidya to take roht & ruhi and leave the housee!!!

Kaveri Poddar is a POSsmiley37

The woman is about her bottom line, which is Poddar Firm, plus she's over Vidya acting like the matriarch of Poddar Khaandan smiley36

Revelation was maha thanda and flop smiley3but I am rooting for Kaveri…….go dadisa go team abhimaan πŸ₯³β€¦β€¦ show that VV her aukaatsmiley39

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Are you seriousssss!!! Did dadisa really choose Team Abhimaan and ask vidya to take roht & ruhi and leave the housee!!!

What😳😳

Give me updates pls😭😭

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I thought the whole paani sir se upar jug is just for dramatic effect and actually dadisa won't do anything but...

I likee itttt!!!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

MG asks maafi in front of all and Sanjay asks him to paav pado. And when MG is on his knees, Ruhi and Abhira rush to stop him. Sanjay taunts him and pretends to be mahaan.

Abhira and ruhi try to exceptask MG whats the matter. and he says he is willing to lose self respect also over it. Abhira says he doesnt need to do such things for their sake. They lead him away. Kaveri asks Sanjay whats cooking. She knows MG hasnt done all this without reason. Sanjay says he has moved past all the past stuff, and he has a surprise planned for all in a very diabolical way.

Krish confronts Abhira, says sorry to her but isnt able to reveal whats up. He only says he is very sorry and I am super disappointed in him. Itnaa kya lalach over career that he is buying Sanjays BS.

Armaan comes to Abhira and apologizes, pehnaoes mangalsutra, says his fav place is his Abhira ke paas and he admits it was stupid of him to distance himself from her. He says ILU and please dont walk away from me. Abhira replies saying problems neither come in one day, nor resolve in one day. But we can do puja together. Armaan is happy with that step

Ru Ro do aarti. Armaan plays shankh and there is an aarti. As Armaan sings about maata, V notices it and gets emotional (FAKE VILE WOMAN ki nautanki) . Sab log aarti gaate hai and Abhira also notices that armaan is extra involved in singing about "maata"

MG is praying for Abhira Ruhi rishtaa.

Aarti ke baad "nagada sang dhol" par dance hota hai. Its nicely choreographed except the bit where she does nazar utarna of Ruhi and applies gulaal on Ruhi and hugs her extra happily. Krish is happily dancing away on sidelines- kya insaan hai yeh. Sanjay is plotting on sidelines. and as the dancing ends, there is a large poster of Arohi and Akshara that comes up. And everyone stares at it . MG is in shock . baakiyon ko kuch samajh nahi araha. Abhira and Ruhi notice it and are shocked to see their respective moms.

Cruella sisters are in shock as they grasp that Abhira is Akshara ki beti.

Abhira who has no idea of anything smiles through tears and seems happy to realize that she actually has a family. her immediate reaction is of happiness before she registers the truth of everything.

Sanjay exposes that Abhira and Ruhi are behens and says congratulations to MG saying- you have found your long lost parnatin. he pretends to have done this expose for his happiness. kya beautiful dhongi hai. iss paavan avsar par behnon ko mila paaya.

Abhira looks at MG and says- aap mere par nanu ho. And asks him- did you know from before? is that why you did kanyadaan and all the rasmein. She is emotional and is hugging him out of happiness. Armaan is happy to see Abhira happy. Abhira says- I used to ask mumma about my family and she never replied and I always felt connection with you. She moves to cruella sisters next and hugs them. Surekha and Swarna actually seem happy. Abhira is extra happy and says "meri family" is best.

Ruhi is silent through it all and is glaring at MG. They play some old FBs of gen 3.

Abhira moves to Ruhi and says- hum sach mein sisters hai and is about to hug her but Ruhi shoves her, making her fall saying- Nahi ho behen. And calls her matashree ki kaatil ki beti.

Abhira is shocked. Poddars are in shock. Garvita does some horrible acting.CRINGE

Abhira goes behind Ruhi. Armaan tries to stop her. but she wants to know what happened so she chudoaes hand to go behind her

Precap- part of yesterdays precap and Ruhi announcing that either Ab will stay or me. V is doing nautanki and threatens to leave and Kaveri tells V to dafa ho! WOW. Kaveri is looking SUPERB!!!

checky88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

download.jpeg

Girlie realized that her asli waris grandson is incompetent as hell and realinged her prioritiessmiley37

She’s truly one of a kind dadisa πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Yes - Vidya ne finally paani sar ke upar wala kaam kar diyasmiley36

more that IR I waiting for dadisa ka blast on VV kal maza aayega πŸ˜‚