Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 09th Oct 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 7 days ago

Hello friends

Welcome to Episode Discussion Thread

Please remember to follow the rules posted in the forum.

Episode begins with Abhira very happy to know Ruhi is her sister, but Ruhi is furious and filled with hatred for Ab as she realises she is the daughter of the woman who killed her matashree.she pushes n throws Ab away and rushes off to her room crying with hatred for Ab . She is inconsolable as Rohit runs after her n tries to calm her .

Ab too wants to run after Ru and pacify her , but Armaan stops her. Ab frees herself from Ar’s grip and ignores his words and runs after Ru .

Ru has shut herself in her real and is very upset, she hears Ab banging on the door n gets even more upset.

Ab wants to discuss and sort out the matter with her sister but Ru is in no mood . Ar tries to persuade Ab to move away n leave Ru alone but Ab does not listen . After prolonged banging on the door , Ru can’t take it any more, she asks Ro to ask Ab to move away .

Ro goes to the door and requests Ar Bhaiya to take Ab. Bhaabhi away .he shuts the door , Ar forcibly pulls Ab away from Ru’s door .

Manisha tries to explain to Ab to give Ru some time to adjust to her newly discovered relationship, it must be painful for her too.

Manisha accuses San of trying to harm family relations , Sanjay retorts back . Kaajal supports Sanjay .

Madhav confronts Sanjay for causing this rift within the family . He has tried to harm this family earlier n was again doing the same , he regrets making him part of this family .San puts the blame on Manish for hiding the truth from his family.

Manish is furious with San for not keeping his word , Manish complains that he did fall at his feet in presence of entire family as San blackmailed him but still San betrayed him, he reveals what he should not have . San smirks saying he was a cheater n betrayer in the past n he warns Manish to wait n his future moves .Manish is horrified as San wants to break up this family . Manish is horrified .

Ab goes to mandir n complains tk the lord for snatching every family relationship from ehr life , she lost her papa before she was born,mshe lost her mother , then she lost the ability to have children , n now she has lost her lost n found sister . Was he not satisfied yet ? Ar shares Ab’s pain .

Manish shares his sorrow with Kaveri,she understands his predicament that he suffered during managing the issues of Aarohi and Akshara. Kv calms n consoles him and assures him he did the best as the head of the family , reassures him n puts Tilak on his forehead from nadir n assures him suport .

Ru is distraught seeing Ab . She is reminded of the childhood pain.

She tells Vi that she is unable to share the same roof with her mother’s killer’s daughter . She tells Vi that either she stays here or Ab .

Ru is distraught and seeing her Vi confronts Kv saying Ar and Ab were not her children , not her family , she cared only for RoRu who were her family .

Precap

Vidya angrily confronts Kaveri maa sa .. saying she should decide between her AbhiMaa or Vidya’s family . Kv gets angry and states , this is her house n she is the boss n she will take decisions . Vi can lake her family and leave . Everyone gets shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello Forum Wasiyon.

How was the episode.

I am writing in advance fufu will lead the show in tomorrow's episode and secomd trpohy will be giben to Dadisa's cameo that never gonna happen tomorrow and I guess will happen next day.Dadisa's head under water and burst of anger towards Vidya.

I am reallh waiting for it.

#Fufu #KavuDadi

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Today banshee Vidya will scream on top of her voice with pathetic facial expression

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

👋I'm backsmiley41smiley41 ....

knowing the flip flop family is exiting....

smiley41smiley40smiley41smiley40...

tried every route to rush here ASAP to welcome their exit
smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley36smiley36smiley36

🛶⛵🚤🛳⛴🛥🚢✈🛩🛫🛬🚁🪂🚡🚠🚟🚀

Gosh I didn't realise I'd left with so much 'baggage' from this show ....smiley36🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳🧳

Edited by Sofna - 7 days ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If Vidhya leaves with Rohit and Ruhi, Is Madhav gonna join them? Is he included in “her” family?

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If Abhira Armaan leaves there are chances they could live in Goenka House for a while and that’s where Swarna Surekha shares pictures and memories of AK and her family with Abhira

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

If Abhira Armaan leaves there are chances they could live in Goenka House for a while and that’s where Swarna Surekha shares pictures and memories of AK and her family with Abhira

they are only going to OH at best.

Personally I'd rather they not got to GH because I'd rather Abhira realize Akshara was wronged and abandoned by them all.

Pinecone thumbnail

hulu par aaj koi synopsis nahi hai. I wonder if epi will come on time. I dunno that we will get Kaveri dho daaloing V today though. thats my most awaited scene.

That DAFA HO JAO was superb!! Anita mam looks powerful too.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

hulu par aaj koi synopsis nahi hai. I wonder if epi will come on time. I dunno that we will get Kaveri dho daaloing V today though. thats my most awaited scene.

That DAFA HO JAO was superb!! Anita mam looks powerful too.

will dadi start calling abhira by her name now???😂

or still Ayee ladki!!!!

Pinecone thumbnail

still Ae ladki only. but she's softening up because Abhira is bringing some moolah to the firm!!!

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago