Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

she defo knows she had almost killed an old man...and abhira ki daya ki wajah se she is not in jail...

She is a potential knooni???😂

Armaan ka bhi almost khoon kar diya thaa.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I was waiting for kavu baby's daffa ho jao... But she apparently takes her sweet time and makes sure to pour another cup of water to submerge her pic before getting into action smiley22

Ya I was also disappointed that we didnt get dafa ho today.

I thought woh aajke last bit mein ayega and therefore kal phirseh starting mein ayega. So 2 times we can hear dafa ho! but mere hopes par paani pher diya in the chakkar of filling jug with one more cup of paani to make it overflow and go photo ke sar seh upar.

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ru herself has rash driving case under her name where kaka was on wheel chair. ArAb should remind her that.

No that's not important but whether she's 28 or 30 years old that's more importantsmiley4

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

MG left just like that without any explanation. He should have atleast try to sort this out. Iske bas ka kuch nahi hai. Important track which is supposed to be around Aks relation to Goenka aur Goenkas hi gayab hai.

Pinecone thumbnail

Kaveri and all Poddars simply let Cruella and MG walk away from everything, no explanations asked after big reveal.

Kaveri knows a portion of things now because MG cried in front of her saying I abandoned Akshara, didnt take her call when she was dying also etc.

Originally posted by: mrigu

MG left just like that without any explanation. He should have atleast try to sort this out. Iske bas ka kuch nahi hai. Important track which is supposed to be around Aks relation to Goenka aur Goenkas hi gayab hai.

I am still waiting to see when will Swarna Surekha and Ru realize that Akshu is no more? smiley14
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrigu

exactly my thought. so ridiculous. M is doing collar pakad of Sanjay. Vidya is screeching . no one cared to ask Goenkas for explanation

Kaveri atleast reached temple to meet MG

Cruella sisters aaram seh ghar gaye?! kuch nahi toh "bacchi Ruhi" ke haal chaal ke liye ruk jaate.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I feel she is just a limited actor. Works fine in softer and comedic scenes.. But is horrendous in dramatic moments. Also Vidya is absolutely deranged, so that does not help. smiley36

Hehe.. truesmiley36 Vidya suddenly started hating abhira

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

After all this pathetic drama if Abhira goes back to her Maa jaap with Vidya, fir main kya hi bolunsmiley44

I feel Abhira might in future smiley44She is too kind and forgiving 😢

Originally posted by: Pinecone

exactly my thought. so ridiculous. M is doing collar pakad of Sanjay. Vidya is screeching . no one cared to ask Goenkas for explanation

Kaveri atleast reached temple to meet MG

Cruella sisters aaram seh ghar gaye?! kuch nahi toh "bacchi Ruhi" ke haal chaal ke liye ruk jaate.

Exactly I was expecting goenkas to run after Ab and Ru but no these oldies are chilling. IR was a big let down and populated with VV😖