Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

will dadi start calling abhira by her name now???😂

or still Ayee ladki!!!!

Do not think so... Think this will be their thing forever... However old Abhira is she will remain ladki for dadisa :)

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I want Abhira to let slip dragonsa in front of dadi. Maza ayega

Originally posted by: Pinecone

still Ae ladki only. but she's softening up because Abhira is bringing some moolah to the firm!!!

I just hope makers dadi ko itna ochaa na dikha den ki...just because now she is related to goenkas...so she will call her abhira...😂

yup...abhira ne vakai hi neenv hila di...😂 that promo came out...😂

I want Abhira to let slip dragonsa in front of dadi. Maza ayega

pehle bola nahi hai abhira ne??😂 i can expect ths from jer...😂

Pinecone thumbnail

M looks at smirking Sanjay and holds his collar. Kajal defends her pati. M is pro Abhira thankfully. Small mercies. He says Sanjay is out for Abhiras blood.

Abhira is knocking Ruhis' door and says I want to talk and my mom is not a khooni. She was very loving and I know she must have loved you and your mom . She insists that she wants to clear MUs

V starts her crap. FFded. Kaveri is watching Vs tamasha without much reaction. Manisha defends Abhira. V bursts at her also. V is trying to force people to think of "bechaari Ruhi"

Rohit asks Abhira to leave and Abhira asks for time to discuss things. Armaan is holding Abhira trying to control her. Armaan drags Abhira away and hugs her to console her saying just give everyone time

MG has happily left scene with NO explanations to anyone and shows up at temple to do his nautanki. Kaveri shows up to console him. Kaveri ka yeh suljha hua and normal roop is too hard to swallow. MG is saying he ruined things in his parivar. Kaveri hears his rona. Kaveri does his tilak and says he needs to be strong.

Abhira is emotional and takes her memory box to the temple inside the PH . Armaan watches as she breaks down in pujaghar complaining to God. She says paida hone seh pehle papa ko cheen liya, then you took my mom, then you took the khushi of being a mother, and now this. Now you have made me meet my family, only to realize that they hate me. Abhira says- I was fine without family, why did you make me meet them if you just wanted to snatch them from me. She breaks down. Sam has performed the unnecessarily dramatic scene so earnestly. Makes it worth watching. Armaan holds her and says I promise I will help you fix things with your family. I am there. Please trust me. She lays down on his lap and Armaan is consoling her and sings a song for her too. The song is sweet- yahin hun main and he is comforting her, patting her head. she goes to sleep.

Agli subah Sanjay finds MG and taunts him. Amazing villain

Sanjay says this is just trailer and aage aage bahut hoga

Abhira wakes up in the morning when Ruhi starts screaming and says she wants to go home. M, Manisha are trying to stop her. Ruhi gives a ridiculous explanation saying uski galti hoti toh bhul jaati, but I cant accept that she is my mom ki kaatil ki beti. Umm what?!

Abhira tries to stop Ruhi and speak to her. V shoves her way and she falls on Armaan who holds her.

V says dont touch Abhira with your manhus hands. Armaan says- dont talk to Abhira like this. V says -maa nahi hun, I dont want to see your faces.

Kaveri is hearing everything at a distance and has a jug ready to overflow.

Precap same

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

the only bits worth watching are Armaan holding Abhira, consoling her, letting her sleep on his lap as he comforts her all night. Awwle!

But his precap line of - koi trust karein na karein I know Ma'am is not killer- that did not happen.

Vidya is a bi**h, that creature doesn’t have any decency left. Why the heck is she pushing? And being flipper is in her khoon…… 2 minutes ago she said mera Ar mera Ar and then she is screeching I am not ur mother? 🤔…. More than Ru VV needs shock treatment 😠

the only bits worth watching are Armaan holding Abhira, consoling her, letting her sleep on his lap as he comforts her all night. Awwle!

But his precap line of - koi trust karein na karein I know Ma'am is not killer- that did not happen.

yes even I was wondering why did they edit out or maybe we get tomorrow?
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

M looks at smirking Sanjay and holds his collar. Kajal defends her pati. M is pro Abhira thankfully. Small mercies. He says Sanjay is out for Abhiras blood.

Abhira is knocking Ruhis' door and says I want to talk and my mom is not a khooni. She was very loving and I know she must have loved you and your mom . She insists that she wants to clear MUs

V starts her crap. FFded. Kaveri is watching Vs tamasha without much reaction. Manisha defends Abhira. V bursts at her also. V is trying to force people to think of "bechaari Ruhi"

Rohit asks Abhira to leave and Abhira asks for time to discuss things. Armaan is holding Abhira trying to control her. Armaan drags Abhira away and hugs her to console her saying just give everyone time

MG has happily left scene with NO explanations to anyone and shows up at temple to do his nautanki. Kaveri shows up to console him. Kaveri ka yeh suljha hua and normal roop is too hard to swallow. MG is saying he ruined things in his parivar. Kaveri hears his rona. Kaveri does his tilak and says he needs to be strong.

Abhira is emotional and takes her memory box to the temple inside the PH . Armaan watches as she breaks down in pujaghar complaining to God. She says paida hone seh pehle papa ko cheen liya, then you took my mom, then you took the khushi of being a mother, and now this. Now you have made me meet my family, only to realize that they hate me. Abhira says- I was fine without family, why did you make me meet them if you just wanted to snatch them from me. She breaks down. Sam has performed the unnecessarily dramatic scene so earnestly. Makes it worth watching. Armaan holds her and says I promise I will help you fix things with your family. I am there. Please trust me. She lays down on his lap and Armaan is consoling her and sings a song for her too. The song is sweet- yahin hun main and he is comforting her, patting her head. she goes to sleep.

Agli subah Sanjay finds MG and taunts him. Amazing villain

Sanjay says this is just trailer and aage aage bahut hoga

Abhira wakes up in the morning when Ruhi starts screaming and says she wants to go home. M, Manisha are trying to stop her. Ruhi gives a ridiculous explanation saying uski galti hoti toh bhul jaati, but I cant accept that she is my mom ki kaatil ki beti. Umm what?!

Abhira tries to stop Ruhi and speak to her. V shoves her way and she falls on Armaan who holds her.

V says dont touch Abhira with your manhus hands. Armaan says- dont talk to Abhira like this. V says -maa nahi hun, I dont want to see your faces.

Kaveri is hearing everything at a distance and has a jug ready to overflow.

Precap same

Phew! Vidya at her vitriolic best huh? I think I’ll just skip. Will watch just the abhimaan scenes on insta…

Thanks for the WU👌🏼❤️

Sajini235 thumbnail

Hope that line won't get edited. That's is a very crucial one....