Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: checky88

for heavens sake if this Vile Vidya lady’s character is whitewashed smiley29..…. They should have a whole track where uski itni beizzati n barbaadi should happen and they’ll get zabardast trp for it also…..The amount of people waiting to watch her being humiliated and given a taste of her own medicine is exponentially increasing 😂

Can armaan n abhira please stop calling that alligator maa? Pleaaaaaaase writers🙏🏼 she’s such an insult to the word maa.

Best should be Kaveri asking her not to attend some function related to Abhimaan. She should be in her room just like what happened on her bday.

Originally posted by: India_TV

she very well knows it......what is the difference between and accident and a muredr.... she was behing the wheels when she hit the kaka......and it was abhira who took the case back so that ruhi does not go behind bars....

It is the case of self victimisation for ruhi.....

The girl who until three months back was unable to differentiate between lust, obsession and pyaar, expecting her to be able to realise that her maasi didn't intentionally hit her mom is too much to expectsmiley24
Edited by Debospeaks - 7 days ago

Originally posted by: mrigu

Goenkas will never be held accountable for anything. Till Diwali this will be sorted and all three will come running hamare bachche and will dance. They are never there when someone needs them be it Naira, Akshu, Aru and now two.

cannot tell about naira...but they were alwys there for arohi...and never for akshu....😂

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

All I know is, thank goodness I stay away from drugs growing up. I never inhale, pop pills on smoke what Vee ji is taking, that biatch is crazy

Vee Ji, called Ru, ki mom kaatil ki beti Abhira manhoos smiley37 The manhoos girl got her back with good for nothing husband, Save her and her pati life but Ab is manhoos

Wow Infertility made Ab manhoose

Edited by pyar-ishk - 7 days ago
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Kaveri and all Poddars simply let Cruella and MG walk away from everything, no explanations asked after big reveal.

Kaveri knows a portion of things now because MG cried in front of her saying I abandoned Akshara, didnt take her call when she was dying also etc.

Bold - I want abhira to know all this. I am hell annoyed with abhira accepting goenkas like this. Still I am giving her benefit of doubt since she doesn't know what gks did with ak. But even after knowing if she doesn't get angry and hate them, then I am done...
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

20241009_065939.jpg

Love kavu baby for being so dedicated to her theatrics

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So the spoilers are saying Armaan-Abhira will move into the outhouse?

but in the precap Roohi-Rohit are leaving?

Goenkas will never be held accountable for anything. Till Diwali this will be sorted and all three will come running hamare bachche and will dance. They are never there when someone needs them be it Naira, Akshu, Aru and now two.

Forget goenkas no one in Gen4 has been held accountable. Starting from dadisa to Ru to Sanjay and now VV. In between flipper charu. Everyone is just WW ragad ragad ke😆
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Best should be Kaveri asking her not to attend some function related to Abhimaan. She should be in her room just like what happened on her bday.

It would be good if Kaveri n her husband were shown as saying how indebted they were to Singhania family ..

They run a law firm .. so they obviously need the bigger clients .. she can say the piddar firm owes a lot of it’s success to both mahesgwari n Singhania family Infact daddaji supported her husband to go abroad and finish his studies ..

Naitik helped them start their own law firm .. the reason she gave Goenka family rishta for Rohit was thinking that Ruhi is Naira Singhania’s grand daughter.. but during marriage time she got to know the truth ..

She can tell Abhira I knew naira personally as a teenager but did not know of her life after she got married as I was abroad with my husband..

She tells her I can connect you with your other living family members.. and tells Vidya and Ruhit to stay away along with Sanjay Bansal

But I am more sure Sanjay Bansal is related to that guy who was Keerti’s first husband

Edited by Aadi04 - 7 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Forget goenkas no one in Gen4 has been held accountable. Starting from dadisa to Ru to Sanjay and now VV. In between flipper charu. Everyone is just WW ragad ragad ke😆

Agree all this is drama .. Armaan will soon start meri Ma to Vidya and Abhira mera Parivar to Goenka and Ruhi