Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

In bengali there is a proverb 'Chorer mayer boro gola'. It means thief's mother has the loudest voice to defend herselfsmiley37Ruhi ko dekh ke yeh hi yaad aaya muje.

For the specific situation I do not even blame Ruhi as such, it's the fault of those dumb Goenkas than anyone else for not addressing her triggers and getting her counselling to differentiate between an accident and a murder. smiley39 but i can't also sympathize with Ruhi cause she has been self victimizating herself and doing weird shit without any accountability almost the entire show.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Madhav sa everytime his wife started speaking IMG_20241007_232414.jpg

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I am still waiting to see when will Swarna Surekha and Ru realize that Akshu is no more? smiley14

I even doubt if we are going to get any such scene or they will just mention it here and there. Honestly Ruhi crying for her Masi will still be more relatable than those cruella sisters.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

exactly my thought. so ridiculous. M is doing collar pakad of Sanjay. Vidya is screeching . no one cared to ask Goenkas for explanation

Kaveri atleast reached temple to meet MG

Cruella sisters aaram seh ghar gaye?! kuch nahi toh "bacchi Ruhi" ke haal chaal ke liye ruk jaate.

Shahee paneer ne unka pagar kam kar diya hoga nasmiley36 And bacchi Ruhi has her akal ki bhains Maaaaaaaaasmiley11 on her side now toh they can take a break from this nonsensesmiley37

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

For the specific situation I do not even blame Ruhi as such, it's the fault of those dumb Goenkas than anyone else for not addressing her triggers and getting her counselling to differentiate between an accident and a murder. smiley39 but i can't also sympathize with Ruhi cause she has been self victimizating herself and doing weird shit without any accountability almost the entire show.

she very well knows it......what is the difference between and accident and a muredr.... she was behing the wheels when she hit the kaka......and it was abhira who took the case back so that ruhi does not go behind bars....

It is the case of self victimisation for ruhi.....

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Admist all this, neither Ruhi Or the Goenkas gave two shits about abhir smiley37

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 7 days ago
checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

for heavens sake if this Vile Vidya lady’s character is whitewashed smiley29..…. They should have a whole track where uski itni beizzati n barbaadi should happen and they’ll get zabardast trp for it also…..The amount of people waiting to watch her being humiliated and given a taste of her own medicine is exponentially increasing 😂

Can armaan n abhira please stop calling that alligator maa? Pleaaaaaaase writers🙏🏼 she’s such an insult to the word maa.

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

exactly my thought. so ridiculous. M is doing collar pakad of Sanjay. Vidya is screeching . no one cared to ask Goenkas for explanation

Kaveri atleast reached temple to meet MG

Cruella sisters aaram seh ghar gaye?! kuch nahi toh "bacchi Ruhi" ke haal chaal ke liye ruk jaate.

Goenkas will never be held accountable for anything. Till Diwali this will be sorted and all three will come running hamare bachche and will dance. They are never there when someone needs them be it Naira, Akshu, Aru and now for these two.

Edited by mrigu - 7 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

hulu par aaj koi synopsis nahi hai. I wonder if epi will come on time. I dunno that we will get Kaveri dho daaloing V today though. thats my most awaited scene.

That DAFA HO JAO was superb!! Anita mam looks powerful too.

I think this whole episode was leaked by spoilers and on location videos .. all the banshee Shrieking I gave it a miss ..

Manish has wronged Akshara .. and he still feels guilty for Ruhi

and matashree ka qaatil has been stirred up nicely .. either Abhira completely clears her mothers name and exposes the real killer and shows her the mirror ..

Or she leaves Armaan and udaipur forever just like her mother had done