Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I hope so. I want to see Armaan remind V that the woman V is accusing took a bullet for him. The khooni ki beti who is manhus saved her pathetic life twice and Ms life too.

I am also hoping that Abhira gets over her shock of this whole family thing to realize they are all cruel and not worth it. They abandoned her mom. she needs to know the full truth and feel cheated by them on behalf of her mom. she needs to know that her parnanu didnt answer Aksharas phone call also- even though it came after SO many years so it must have been urgent.

She needs to know that it’s the Goenka’s n Ruhi who in fact need her - but she absolutely does not deserve or need these sh!tty people like this to call family. Her true family is Armaan and I have completely ignored all his maa jaap because it just did not fit into the kind of character growth he had leading up to it ..after realizing his love for Abhira he had strongly put his options forward to every character in the story who was against abhira- dadisa, Vidhya, Sanjay … suddenly after the shrap crap the way he behaved to Abhira makes absolutely no sense and to me I’ve just taken it as a dumb mistake from a writer who had no idea what they’re doing . It’s very difficult to process his character otherwise … he can’t be a solid green flag before and a solid green flag now …but in the middle for 3 months be one gigantic dark red flag. That’s not how human beings work 😂

Hoping he doesn’t flip again and the writer makes it a point to stick to his character - if at all they need him to have an issue or fight with Abhira - please bring genuine reasons - relatable stuff not freakin unreasonable shraps n all 🙄🙄🙄

Edited by checky88 - 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Is it her acting or is it the character of Vidya?

I sometimes feel she overacts and that screeching gives me headache but she is a good actor (atleast was before yrkkh)

After all this pathetic drama if Abhira goes back to her Maa jaap with Vidya, fir main kya hi bolunsmiley44
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I sometimes feel she overacts and that screeching gives me headache but she is a good actor (atleast was before yrkkh)

she is no longer an actor, let alone good actor, she is just a banshee.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Does Ruhi know that her own Mom was about to murder two people due to her ignorance but by God's grace they were savedsmiley6 Going by that logic she is also a potential khooni ki ladki.

she defo knows she had almost killed an old man...and abhira ki daya ki wajah se she is not in jail...

She is a potential knooni???😂

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Pinecone

LOL, your petition is rejected because you should have used the FF button.

I was waiting for kavu baby's daffa ho jao... But she apparently takes her sweet time and makes sure to pour another cup of water to submerge her pic before getting into action smiley22

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

mannn i was ready to watch dadisa take on vidya today. had my popcorn and everything ready for it. ugh. 😒

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I feel she is just a limited actor. Works fine in softer and comedic scenes.. But is horrendous in dramatic moments. Also Vidya is absolutely deranged, so that does not help. smiley36

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

" Abhira se galti hoti toh bhul jaati, par yeh nahi bhool sakti woh meri matashree ki kaatil ki beti hai "

What does this even supposed to mean? She'll be chill with abhira murdering people or something? smiley24

In bengali there is a proverb 'Chorer mayer boro gola'. It means thief's mother has the loudest voice to defend herselfsmiley37Ruhi ko dekh ke yeh hi yaad aaya muje.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Does Ruhi know that her own Mom was about to murder two people due to her ignorance but by God's grace they were savedsmiley6 Going by that logic she is also a potential khooni ki ladki.

Ru herself has rash driving case under her name where kaka was on wheel chair. ArAb should remind her that.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sa7861

mannn i was ready to watch dadisa take on vidya today. had my popcorn and everything ready for it. ugh. 😒

kal ayega woh superb dialogue. dafa ho!!! wohoo!!!