Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

yes even I was wondering why did they edit out or maybe we get tomorrow?

I hope so. I want to see Armaan remind V that the woman V is accusing took a bullet for him. The khooni ki beti who is manhus saved her pathetic life twice and Ms life too.

I am also hoping that Abhira gets over her shock of this whole family thing to realize they are all cruel and not worth it. They abandoned her mom. she needs to know the full truth and feel cheated by them on behalf of her mom. she needs to know that her parnanu didnt answer Aksharas phone call also- even though it came after SO many years so it must have been urgent.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Hope that line won't get edited. That's is a very crucial one....

it didnt come today. hope it comes tomorrow.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

I deserve some kind of compensation for watching shruti ulfat do wahetevr she is supposed to be doing as Vidya maata smiley22

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan 's song words of "yahin hu main" is a nice touch. the song is meh but the words are good. he was there to hold her today and comfort her. Just like Abhira was there when Rohit and V were lashing out at Armaan, today he was there for her. He looked so tender as he let her lay on his lap and patted her head

Edited by Pinecone - 7 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Abhinav mentioned in today's episode smiley19smiley27

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I deserve some kind of compensation for watching shruti ulfat do wahetevr she is supposed to be doing as Vidya maata smiley22

LOL, your petition is rejected because you should have used the FF button.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

" Abhira se galti hoti toh bhul jaati, par yeh nahi bhool sakti woh meri matashree ki kaatil ki beti hai "

What does this even supposed to mean? She'll be chill with abhira murdering people or something? smiley24

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Is it her acting or is it the character of Vidya?

I sometimes feel she overacts and that screeching gives me headache but she is a good actor (atleast was before yrkkh)

Does Ruhi know that her own Mom was about to murder two people due to her ignorance but by God's grace they were savedsmiley6 Going by that logic she is also a potential khooni ki ladki.

Pinecone thumbnail

" Abhira se galti hoti toh bhul jaati, par yeh nahi bhool sakti woh meri matashree ki kaatil ki beti hai "

What does this even supposed to mean? She'll be chill with abhira murdering people or something? smiley24

exactly what I thought. kuch samajh mein nahi aya