Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If these dialogues were from a kid, samaj aata. A lady saying things like thesesmiley39. Aur phir dusro ko immature bulati rehti hainsmiley5

Ruhi and mature…. Ek saath Sahi nahi lagte hain😃😃

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Haina. Madam toh sardard main bhi yeh karna nahi chodi

But I have to give Abhira credit - she dropped her behen jaap so much faster than Armaan dropped his maa jaap & snapped back - all thanks to Kaveri's Ted Talksmiley36

Has she dropped the jaap? Or paused it??

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What did I miss

Did that dhongi tell the whole truth or give alternative facts

Before he open his mouth with added masala story, Ru psycho dropped and started her favorite blame game. Her delu reasoning are back, she said because Ak got pregnant with Ab she lost her poppy and her bro smiley37 and Ab ran away so she is still clueless about past events😖
Edited by CanKeepCalm - 5 days ago

Ruhi is right. Abhira is her mother's daughter. No matter how much crap life throughs at them. They bounce back every single time

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1844551357585338607

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 5 days ago

That gawar bitach has seen the real Abhira, cause she knows her linage isliye. All she cares about is naam, PF and izzat from bharwali log.

Yup…. Mujhe bhi yeh pakka business woman lagti hai… and Uske apne sikke khote hain😃😃 I also feel the same…😃

But for whatever reason, what she did for abhira is a big thing for abhira!! Aisa I feel…

Baki to I need to c the drama sbhi… and also majers ka plan kya hsi yeh pata nahi..😃

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

Thanks for the update…Pinecone💕. Will watch soon😃

Looks like dadi has no ulterior motive…. She has seen the real abhira…. But agar kuch Ho bhi to…. What dadi has done today for sbhira is anmol for abhira…. Dadi gave abhira the most that she needed today…, her trust on her mamma!!!! And this is a real favour of dadi!!!

Whatever motive Kaveri Poddar had .. she has given a jumpstart to Abhira .. when chips were lowest .. I hope Abhira does not go back to Goenka Family any more ..they fail to give her any support.. if and when she finds out the truth .. she can ask them why did u not try to search the truth Can u ask me forgive you and move on .. why ????

And what Ruhi has said about your mother’s karma is bouncing back to her . Well Ruhi and Vidya ka pap ka ghada has been filled

It’s time Sirat ka dirty stinking lineage is permanently stubbed out.,, and it will start with her natural miscarriage… blood blood on her bed .. why she is getting triggering dreams and then rush to hospital… and kokh is gone 😂😂😂

Edited by Aadi04 - 5 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

I agree. Aaj ek valuable seekh mili at a time when everything was against Abhira. Good scene

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

That gawar bitach has seen the real Abhira, cause she knows her linage isliye. All she cares about is naam, PF and izzat from bharwali log.

I know many are happy with Craperi being pro Abhira but I do not trust that vile, manipulative hag one bit! And why would she still call her ‘Ladki’ if she truly cares about her? It’s all a facade for her own benefit. I just can’t with the constant flipping in this show.
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sajini235

That abhira can't get pregnant because her mother's bure karam thing will definitely bite her back, I guess. If not that was not needed there. I really want abhira to call out ruhi in a grand way when truth comes out. But makers are mot trustworthy....

Even I thought that it wasn’t needed. Maybe later makers will show Ruhi had miscarriage and due to some issue her chances of becoming pregnant again is less. Whereas, around that time maybe Abhira will get pregnant that too with 👯‍♀️ Ruhi and Vidhya maybe jealous. V could also say things like first you made my Bahu lost her child and now you yourself happily became pregnant and taunting her that she has no shame