Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Matlab Armaan ke liye ab mai kya hi bolu??? The girl who literally left the house for your mother's happiness, how come she snath your chachu's cabin?? Koi toh consistency ho characters ke behavior mein?? Kuch bhi likh rahe hai stupid writers.

He would have thought ke when he can leave his cabin & cases for his younger bro, how can abhira snatch chachu's haq just by winning one case. But he forgot his haq was given away by dadisa, nobody dares to go against her & now cabin is given to abhira by dadisa, toh was she supposed to go against her & make dadi angry???

Simple logic hain, but if they want to turn chachi against abhira then kuch bhi ho sakta hain. Chachi was cool till now because her family was not affected, ab cabin gaya toh unki acchai bhi jaa sakti hain atleast for sometime. Same jaise krish ke saath hua. Jab baat khud pe aati hain toh baaki ko bhool jao, sirf fl hi hoti hain sabke baare mein sochke hume irritate karne ke liye.

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 6 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

At least there is no screeching Vidya maata in the precap. That makes it good enough for me. 🙏🏾

Vidya ko rest denge ab. 2 week se chilla rahi hain & chachi might replace hersmiley36

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

What's the precap??? Is dadisa playing any Game. Again Armaan lashing in Abhira. Is he mad ir what.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Vidya ko rest denge ab. 2 week se chilla rahi hain & chachi might replace hersmiley36

I was going to say that at least is likely to give me a headache..... But the way they turned Vidya absolutely deranged in one day ab woh bhi nahi bol saktey smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

wasn't armaan sa cabinless himself though? Or kaveri gave it back as a wedding gift? smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Manisha chachi becoming anti abhira at some point will actually be thousand times devastating to me personally than any armaan-abhira break up

Who are you telling that is the only real mother figure in that show. I'm not going to speculate until the episode airs but it will be really painful to watch

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrigu

One by one they want everyone to turn against Abhira so that she is all alone. Yehi karna tha to phir se shaadi kyu karwayi. She was anyways staying in the outhouse wahi se nikal dete. All this shaadi, 3 months leap doesn't make sense.

Exactly, They brought up infertility track before wedding toh cabin track bhi uske saath le aate, Iske liye shaadi kyu karwaya🤷‍♀️.

Originally posted by: luvsagar

DKP can’t give one proper track ! They seem heel bent on ruining the little bit of positives in this show - the one good rishta! 😡🤬😡🤬

Additionally ABHIMAAN didn’t even get one day of happiness in married life and showing this ridiculous arguments instead of working together to prove AK innocence and mending their relationship!

The behen jaap needs to end along with the MA jaap!!!!

Feel so bad for Sam and RoPu but mainly for us who are watching this crap because of them! 😡🤬😡🤬

@bold 💯 percent agree. End the freaking jaaps and give us the bold and beautiful Abhira back🙏 I just hope her initial avataar will be back.
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Who are you telling that is the only real mother figure in that show. I'm not going to speculate until the episode airs but it will be really painful to watch

It is speculation and I hope i am wrong. But now that they got Kaveri on abhira's side for whatever selfish reasons, I feel they may turn more family members against her for short term just to maintain balance. smiley36

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Matlab Armaan ke liye ab mai kya hi bolu??? The girl who literally left the house for your mother's happiness, how come she snath your chachu's cabin?? Koi toh consistency ho characters ke behavior mein?? Kuch bhi likh rahe hai stupid writers.

whenever she is giving in he is with her. She didn't ask cabin but chachus cabin he planned so his ego got rubbed. Ek case toh jeet liya toh.. He wanted her to win always when she won his colors changed. His family is everything he is a bonded labour there 🤣🤣

Edited by Mehersudha - 6 days ago