Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Surekha is Manish ke brother ki wife .. she has been there from the start of gen 2 and gen 3 … with different faces .. she and her husband have mostly been pro naira .. but have gone against her also ..

After naira’s death they have always been pro akshara ..

was it not her hubby who accepted the kangan for arohi from manyu??? chupke chupke?? I thott he was pro arohi.....

in goenkas...mostly all were anti akshu.....even kairav....aisa feel hua mujhe...so akshu was always away from home...I mean she was always sent off so that arohi is happy..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: India_TV

was it not her hubby who accepted the kangan for arohi from manyu??? chupke chupke?? I thott he was pro arohi.....

in goenkas...mostly all were anti akshu.....even kairav....aisa feel hua mujhe...so akshu was always away from home...I mean she was always sent off so that arohi is happy..

Did not see gen 3 .. so cannot say much ..only what is there in the songs in promo n trailer

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

What is the hell was that precap. So they are turning it into a gul khan show and turning every side character against the female lead. Now chacha chachi ll be hurt and ll go against abhira. What nonsense.

What is with the sudden change. Why can't they stick to one track, complete it properly and then move on.

Pinecone thumbnail

V pushes Abhira. Armaan stands up for her. Kaveri is fuming hearing her

M yells at her and says she is being pathetic in zidd. V taunts him for being ziddi in past too and when he left home for his bahu/bete. V says I am doing the same thing now.

Kaveri fills the jar with more water and makes sure she does her solo theatrics before stepping up to call out V

Armaan stops M and says let Abhira atleast speak to Ruhi. V says- no meri bahu khooni ki beto seh nahi baat karegi. Armaan says Akshara ma'am was my teacher, imaandaar and a mother. How can you speak about someone like this without knowing truth. Armaan says Ruhi has galat fehmi, can we not sit and talk. V yells for Rohit. Rohit was trying to avoid the drama in living room but V has called for him. so dutifully he comes with suitcases. Armaan runs to him and begs him not to go saying I just got my bro back. Chorus gang is begging Ro to stay

V says- no one is asking Abhimaan to leave , so need for jhute aansu.

Manoj says- both are equal for us. Manisha also says you are all our parivaar. V continues to screech like banshee

V starts walking off with Ru Ro

Kaveri shows up from her room in front of V - waah, kaise tapki yeh ghar ke door par when she was sitting upstairs. Can she fly?!

She starts her spiel to V. Says- himmat kaise hui parivaar todne ki? hum zinda hai, when I am gone do whatever the F you want. V tries to give attitude to her saying these people are your parivaar so talk to them but Ru Ro are my parivaar so I will decide their fate, not you. Kaveri gives her a death glare and says- ghar mera hai and DAFA HO with your parivaar. JAO. Wohoo!!!! I am whistling!!!!

SUPERB Kaveri, superb! Ek thappad maar deti.

And she also takes off the ghar ke chaabi ka guccha from V. Says I treated you like beti but now I will remind you I am your saas.

She tells everyone- whoever wants to leave can effing leave

V is like- chalo Ru Ro ghar seh

Abhimaan run to stop her. Abhira says- you have problem with me, I'll leave. This house was yours before mine. So you 3 can stay. Armaan holds her hand and says- we both want you to be happy and definitely not sad because of us. he says we will go.

Abhira says tum kahan arahe ho, you cant leave your family. Armaan says you are also family.

Manisha says- how will you be without us.

Kaveri says- ok ghar chod rahe ho, go to OH. I am not giving permission to go any further

Abhira says no, I dont want to be seen by Ruhi and for her to be stressed when she is pregnant

Kaveri says- gussa control karna seekhna hoga inko

Kaveri asks Krish to take Abhimaan stuff to OH.

Kaveri taunts V.

Cruella sisters finally realize Akshara is dead and are crying. FFded their scene.

Abhimaan are leaving home and walking to OH hand in hand. Abhira leaves his hand and starts walking out of the gate. he asks where are you going. She says sawal ke javab dhundhne. And Armaan says he will go with her. but she says, I need to do it on my own.

MG is trying to go meet Abhira thinking she must be stressed. Cruella sisters stop him saying Ruhi is also stressed. You cant pick Abhira over her. As they argue, Abhira is at the door. As she is about to enter, Swarna stops her at threshold. MG thinks she is gonna be cruel. Swarna shocks them saying get aarti ki thaal coz beti has come home. Umm ok %$#@ .2 minute pehle she was saying we need to pick one bacchi.

MG brings Akshara ki guitar and gives it to her and says maa ka hai. FBs of Abhira's moments with guitar come. Swarna offers her MG ke handmade kachori and says Akshu used to like it too. Surekha gives her Akshu ka kambal. Gosh- such nautankis. Abhira is emotional to see it all. But then she asks why wasnt she here with you, why did she leave home

Precap- Manoj is gonna get his own cabin. Abhira comes to say they won a case. Kaveri gives cabin to Abhira. Armaan yelling at Abhira for winning one case and taking Manoj ka haq , being selfish and Abhira has had enough of his crap and says I am your wife NOT your punching bag! i am not gonna take taane, allegations and I am tried of it. good going girl!!!

Edited by Pinecone - 6 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i felt like anything that dadisa said to vidya didn't affect vidya as much as i was expecting so to me it wasn't as satisfying. at the end of the day abhimaan are in the outhouse while rohit/ruhi still occupy abhimaan's OG room. back to annoying ruhi now too. ugh. 😒

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

im sorry but where the heck is this story going?! what was that precap?! i am assuming abhira didn't know that cabin was going to chachasa, but where the heck this track come from. i thought there would be more to the IR, but no we are getting more fights btwn abhimaan. what are the makers/writers even thinking? i'm just lost and confused.

same. but I am glad that we will see Abhira lose her cool with Armaan and his bad behavior. She would never deliberately take Manoj ka haq but he has to keep venting at her. I am glad she has asked him to stop making her his punching bag and has no patience for his allegations

Edited by Pinecone - 6 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

i felt like anything that dadisa said to vidya didn't affect vidya as much as i was expecting so to me it wasn't as satisfying. at the end of the day abhimaan are in the outhouse while rohit/ruhi still occupy abhimaan's OG room. back to annoying ruhi now too. ugh. 😒

better than her fake behenchaara

I just want Abhira to also get over her behenchaara now. Enough girl. dont care so much for a person who doesnt deserve it.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

What is the hell was that precap. So they are turning it into a gul khan show and turning every side character against the female lead. Now chacha chachi ll be hurt and ll go against abhira. What nonsense.

What is with the sudden change. Why can't they stick to one track, complete it properly and then move on.

its ridiculous for them to think that Abhira would deliberately take someones haq. if it takes just one instance to turn anti Ab then they are all pathetic pendulums

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

i really really hope that abhira had no idea the cabin was for chachasa. i can't think of abhira knowingly taking the cabin that was supposed to be for chachasa. it is completely opposite of her character.

Edited by Sa7861 - 6 days ago

What is happening here? They made kabada of IRsmiley7 there is no impact…… why is Ab so submissive? She is blasting Ar in precap but not goenkas and Ru/VV? Where is this story going? …… even dadisa dafa ho jao was not upto expectation.