Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

V pushes Abhira. Armaan stands up for her. Kaveri is fuming hearing her

M yells at her and says she is being pathetic in zidd. V taunts him for being ziddi in past too and when he left home for his bahu/bete. V says I am doing the same thing now.

Kaveri fills the jar with more water and makes sure she does her solo theatrics before stepping up to call out V

Armaan stops M and says let Abhira atleast speak to Ruhi. V says- no meri bahu khooni ki beto seh nahi baat karegi. Armaan says Akshara ma'am was my teacher, imaandaar and a mother. How can you speak about someone like this without knowing truth. Armaan says Ruhi has galat fehmi, can we not sit and talk. V yells for Rohit. Rohit was trying to avoid the drama in living room but V has called for him. so dutifully he comes with suitcases. Armaan runs to him and begs him not to go saying I just got my bro back. Chorus gang is begging Ro to stay

V says- no one is asking Abhimaan to leave , so need for jhute aansu.

Manoj says- both are equal for us. Manisha also says you are all our parivaar. V continues to screech like banshee

V starts walking off with Ru Ro

Kaveri shows up from her room in front of V - waah, kaise tapki yeh ghar ke door par when she was sitting upstairs. Can she fly?!

She starts her spiel to V. Says- himmat kaise hui parivaar todne ki? hum zinda hai, when I am gone do whatever the F you want. V tries to give attitude to her saying these people are your parivaar so talk to them but Ru Ro are my parivaar so I will decide their fate, not you. Kaveri gives her a death glare and says- ghar mera hai and DAFA HO with your parivaar. JAO. Wohoo!!!! I am whistling!!!!

SUPERB Kaveri, superb! Ek thappad maar deti.

And she also takes off the ghar ke chaabi ka guccha from V. Says I treated you like beti but now I will remind you I am your saas.

She tells everyone- whoever wants to leave can effing leave

V is like- chalo Ru Ro ghar seh

Abhimaan run to stop her. Abhira says- you have problem with me, I'll leave. This house was yours before mine. So you 3 can stay. Armaan holds her hand and says- we both want you to be happy and definitely not sad because of us. he says we will go.

Abhira says tum kahan arahe ho, you cant leave your family. Armaan says you are also family.

Manisha says- how will you be without us.

Kaveri says- ok ghar chod rahe ho, go to OH. I am not giving permission to go any further

Abhira says no, I dont want to be seen by Ruhi and for her to be stressed when she is pregnant

Kaveri says- gussa control karna seekhna hoga inko

Kaveri asks Krish to take Abhimaan stuff to OH.

Kaveri taunts V.

Cruella sisters finally realize Akshara is dead and are crying. FFded their scene.

Abhimaan are leaving home and walking to OH hand in hand. Abhira leaves his hand and starts walking out of the gate. he asks where are you going. She says sawal ke javab dhundhne. And Armaan says he will go with her. but she says, I need to do it on my own.

MG is trying to go meet Abhira thinking she must be stressed. Cruella sisters stop him saying Ruhi is also stressed. You cant pick Abhira over her. As they argue, Abhira is at the door. As she is about to enter, Swarna stops her at threshold. MG thinks she is gonna be cruel. Swarna shocks them saying get aarti ki thaal coz beti has come home. Umm ok %$#@ .2 minute pehle she was saying we need to pick one bacchi.

MG brings Akshara ki guitar and gives it to her and says maa ka hai. FBs of Abhira's moments with guitar come. Swarna offers her MG ke handmade kachori and says Akshu used to like it too. Surekha gives her Akshu ka kambal. Gosh- such nautankis. Abhira is emotional to see it all. But then she asks why wasnt she here with you, why did she leave home

Precap- Manoj is gonna get his own cabin. Abhira comes to say they won a case. Kaveri gives cabin to Abhira. Armaan yelling at Abhira for winning one case and taking Manoj ka haq , being selfish and Abhira has had enough of his crap and says I am your wife NOT your punching bag! i am not gonna take taane, allegations and I am tried of it. good going girl!!!

Abhira has crossed the saturation point now. I want her to give befitting reply to each and every person of that house and Goenkas too. Let her do badtameezi because the hell that is thrown to her without she being wrong is just intolerable.
Edited by Debospeaks - 6 days ago
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

DKP can’t give one proper track ! They seem heel bent on ruining the little bit of positives in this show - the one good rishta! 😡🤬😡🤬

Additionally ABHIMAAN didn’t even get one day of happiness in married life and showing this ridiculous arguments instead of working together to prove AK innocence and mending their relationship!

The behen jaap needs to end along with the MA jaap!!!!

Feel so bad for Sam and RoPu but mainly for us who are watching this crap because of them! 😡🤬😡🤬

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Katil ki beti ke liye Aanshu?

Isn’t she and Ruhi same team and same soch?

These Goenkas irks me so much!!smiley18

they are all flippers from s2
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is all this actually Kaveri plotting? to turn people against Ab?

or is she really happy with Ab now because she is bringing in the cash and has a bright future which means firm will do well and paisa , reputation >>> emotions

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Since everyone was saying that IR track is to get Akshara’s name clear, I will wait for a week.

Currently I think it was only to drive wedge between two sisters. One day they should clear her. God knows when that is going to happen.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Did they show chachi, chachu knowing about the cabin and got upset ? Or its just Armaan who is being stupid enough to think Abhira will take someone's cabin knowingly? Even if they get to know she can tell them Dadi gave her the cabin ans she doesn't know . Or as Bhains V said ,Abhira will hurt u and u will only realise then? Is that coming? Why the hell do they want to turn a few positive characters as negative now.

Matlab Armaan ke liye ab mai kya hi bolu??? The girl who literally left the house for your mother's happiness, how come she snath your chachu's cabin?? Koi toh consistency ho characters ke behavior mein?? Kuch bhi likh rahe hai stupid writers.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Matlab Armaan ke liye ab mai kya hi bolu??? The girl who literally left the house for your mother's happiness, how come she snath your chachu's cabin?? Koi toh consistency ho characters ke behavior mein?? Kuch bhi likh rahe hai stupid writers.

I hope she will remind him exactly this. That you actually want to accuse someone like me who has tolerated every insult and barb of your family ,of being selfish! C'mon dude.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Since everyone was saying that IR track is to get Akshara’s name clear, I will wait for a week.

Currently I think it was only to drive wedge between two sisters. One day they should clear her. God knows when that is going to happen.

Same. I do not think that they really want to get into the past as such atm. They even forgot abhir's entire existence. smiley36

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Is all this actually Kaveri plotting? to turn people against Ab?

or is she really happy with Ab now because she is bringing in the cash and has a bright future which means firm will do well and paisa , reputation >>> emotions

Ab toh I have stopped predicting anything. This garbage writing is nothing less than watching sasural simar ka types bullshit serial.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ab Manya Goenka churan dega wrt why Akshu left home. 😅😅😅

Edited by nutmeg7 - 6 days ago