Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Since everyone was saying that IR track is to get Akshara’s name clear, I will wait for a week.

Currently I think it was only to drive wedge between two sisters. One day they should clear her. God knows when that is going to happen.

But the way it is going it looks like it is to drive wedge not only between sisters but others as well. They are making it a typical itv where fl is blamed for each and everything. Not too sure the good vibes are coming back soon.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The one week of Ruhi and Abhira behenchaara was only for impact when Abhira’s identity was revealed.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

There should be a special hell for that dhongi buddha called Manish Goenka. He left his two great granddaughter while they deal with shattering news of their connection. He went strolling and crying at the mandir. Now he's home and saying he must go meet his beti cause they would need him, so WTH did you you leave in the first place smiley7

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrigu

But the way it is going it looks like it is to drive wedge not only between sisters but others as well. They are making it a typical itv where fl is blamed for each and everything. Not too sure the good vibes are coming back soon.

Chalo let’s say they have taken that route. Nothing wrong in it but they make everyone against FL for flimsy reasons.

For example: Aaj chai 8 am ko nahi 8.02 am ko mili, fir full house against Abhira.

Aisa thodi hota hai

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

There should be a special hell for that dhongi buddha called Manish Goenka. He left his two great granddaughter while they deal with shattering news of their connection. He went strolling and crying at the mandir. Now he's home and saying he must go meet his beti cause they would need him, so WTH did you you leave in the first place smiley7

He wanted to change his kurta pyjama. Didn’t you see, he literally pooped in his pants when Phuphu was handing out his family secret to the world
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Chalo let’s say they have taken that route. Nothing wrong in it but they make everyone against FL for flimsy reasons.

For example: Aaj chai 8 am ko nahi 8.02 am ko mili, fir full house against Abhira.

Aisa thodi hota hai

The chai reference just reminds me of Ghum 1. Yes if they take that route Abhira will be reprimanded for everything she does. Next I assume it will be Manisha taunting Abhira when she comes to help- rehne do Abhira tum to bohot busy hogi, itni badi vakil jo ban gayo ho.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Most Liked (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

At least there is no screeching Vidya maata in the precap. That makes it good enough for me. 🙏🏾

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 6 days ago