Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Looks like office cabin jhagde ke baad new kaand will be charu shaadi jisska kuch kaamd hoga and bill Ab par phatega again. Charu will look to Ab for help and then throw her under the bus like before.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Madhav got his voice back, Charu got her brains back, Abhira got her Mojo back & Kaveri was on motivational speaker mode - kya episode thasmiley36

Sajini235 thumbnail
That abhira can't get pregnant because her mother's bure karam thing will definitely bite her back, I guess. If not that was not needed there. I really want abhira to call out ruhi in a grand way when truth comes out. But makers are mot trustworthy....
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Madhav got his voice back, Charu got her brains back, Abhira got her Mojo back & Kaveri was on motivational speaker mode - kya episode thasmiley36

Aapka post episode se zyaada optimistic laga..

Waise Maine episode dekha nahi hai abhi but I don't have any doubt that you're the more optimistic voice here smiley36

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

seriously that whole dialogue that because Ak was pregnant with Ab and things started going south doesn’t make sense….. Also Abhir is Ab brother and Ru cousin. Ru just wants to claim everything hers🙄

If these dialogues were from a kid, samaj aata. A lady saying things like thesesmiley39. Aur phir dusro ko immature bulati rehti hainsmiley5

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Looks like office cabin jhagde ke baad new kaand will be charu shaadi jisska kuch kaamd hoga and bill Ab par phatega again. Charu will look to Ab for help and then throw her under the bus like before.

Bts of Armaan feeding ab is after cabin kaand fight???

Sajini235 thumbnail
I am fine with anything as long asthey bring old abhira back and keeps abhimaan together without destroying armaan's character.
Pinecone thumbnail

Dialogues seh lag raha hai Ruhi is definitely gonna lose the baby and then blame Ab for that too. But unfortunately Ab is too sweet to taunt her then that its her karma for being a pathetic %$#@$$ who lusts after BIL, is entitled, selfish and self victimizing.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sajini235

That abhira can't get pregnant because her mother's bure karam thing will definitely bite her back, I guess. If not that was not needed there. I really want abhira to call out ruhi in a grand way when truth comes out. But makers are mot trustworthy....

Kuch nahi hoga. Abhira will conceive & we will have to understand that that since abhira got pregnant uske mumma ke karam bure nahi the. That's itsmiley39

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Bts of Armaan feeding ab is after cabin kaand fight???

Nope. Before . She will work on this case tomorrow and he will feed her. Then she will win case, he'll be happy but when she gets cabin as reward, he will flip and call Ab selfish per precap.