Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Sajini235

That abhira can't get pregnant because her mother's bure karam thing will definitely bite her back, I guess. If not that was not needed there. I really want abhira to call out ruhi in a grand way when truth comes out. But makers are mot trustworthy....

I am more worried that Ab might hide truth because Ru is pregnant. She is definitely gonna miscarry and blame on Ab 😖

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I agree. Aaj ek valuable seekh mili at a time when everything was against Abhira. Good scene

Exactly…. It’s the timing…. When she needed her trust on her mamma… her world.…. Dadi gave her… in a way that she received it…. It’s defo a big big thing…. Warna dadi could have easily tainted her and made her even low…. She did the opposite!!

Edited by India_TV - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Has she dropped the jaap? Or paused it??

to me looks like she paused🤷🏻‍♀️
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeh Ruhi ne jitni baar Mera bachcha bola hai na, pakka some kaand will happen. So apparently, charu ki shaadi, ruhi ka baby and Manoj ka cabin, all this drama till Diwali.

Edited by mrigu - 5 days ago
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Whatever motive Kaveri Poddar had, she has given a jumpstart to Abhira, when chips were downest. I hope Abhira does not go back to Goenka Family any more.

And what Ruhi has said about your mother’s karma is bouncing to you. Well Ruhi and Vidya ka pap ka ghada has been filled. It’s time Sirat ka dirty stinking lineage is permanents stubbed out

Yeah! I’m sure Kaveri has motives but whatever it is helping Abhira come over in her difficult times. Though K is selfish about Poddar Firms, she isn’t doing anything to harm Abhira, it’s just helping her with her careers.
Edited by Shinning_AD - 5 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sajini235

That abhira can't get pregnant because her mother's bure karam thing will definitely bite her back, I guess. If not that was not needed there. I really want abhira to call out ruhi in a grand way when truth comes out. But makers are mot trustworthy....

both naira and akshu were told they couldn't have kids but they ended up becoming pregnant. just watch the day ruhi learns the truth, she will have a miscarriage.

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

to me looks like she paused🤷🏻‍♀️

I think that's natural.. but Abhira definitely needs to get a scene where she actually tells Ruhi to back off from talking about her dead mother with the same confidence in which she used to before! Defending her mother has nothing to do with who is in front of her...and Ruhi being her sister or pregnant should not matter to just say that she won't hear anything against her mother..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Before he open his mouth we added masala story, Ru psycho dropped and started her favorite blame game. Her delu reasoning are back, she said because Ak got pregnant with Ab she lot her poppy and her bro smiley37 and Ab ran away so she is still clueless about past events😖

That means they left that part for bekaar paraya Fufa sa to do more exposure smiley37 He'll tell about her brother, how mother was kicked out and how MG hung up on Aks on death bed

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

what is this nonsense ruhi is spewing?! woman abhir is your cousin brother. he is abhira's brother. and blaming abhira just bc akshara was pregnant with her is one the stupidest things i've heard.

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mrigu

Yeh Ruhi ne jinni baar Mera bachcha bola hai na, pakka some kaand will happen. So apparently, charu ki shaadi, ruhi ka baby and Manoj ka cabin, all this drama till Diwali.

Yeah, these writer chose to affect each set of family

For Manisha-Manoj —> They chose cabin drama

For Kajal-Sanjay —> Probably Charu marriage + maybe Fufasa rights over firm slowly going away due to Abhimaan

For Madhav-Vidya —> Ruhi Pregnacy/Miscarriage, Gap between Madhav-Vidhya & Ruhi-Abhira

Edited by Shinning_AD - 5 days ago