Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 days ago

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1841359767333163420

lol akshara bhi bhaag gayi ye dekh ke usne phir mistake kiya galath family ko chunkar. Kahi abhira uspe blame na daale isiliye pehle fursath se nikal gayi as ab dikhayi nahi dethi ak smiley36

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 4 days ago

So after today’s ep, I guess a lot of people are wishing for Ruhi to miscarry.. I just wanna say don’t wish that not coz I love Ruhi but simple logic hai, next gen ke liye ek pl toh chahiye that’s given so if Ruhi’s kid dies and eventually rohit also dies toh next pl will be Ruhaan’s kid.. they will show Ruhi and Ar marrying for family after leap their kid and back to step sisters story jo MAIN NAHI CHAHTI!!

My Rooh baby has finally got her senses and found someone way better and saner than that pendulum so let the next gen pl be ruro kid… phir chahe Rohit rahe ya na rahe (though I want him to live happily with ru but still), she will be happy with her kid and her husband’s memories… there’s a quote be careful what you wish for coz it may come true!!! Abhimaan fans if you don’t want Ar to get “polluted” and stay pavitra for eternity then don’t wish for miscarriage or else this will be kartik Naira sirat version…

Edited by Firefly_shines - 4 days ago
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Anu234

So jo log Gaye unke standard nhi hei lol 🤣

Samajhdar ko ishara kaafi hota hai.. 🤭🤭