Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Aapka post episode se zyaada optimistic laga..

Waise Maine episode dekha nahi hai abhi but I don't have any doubt that you're the more optimistic voice here smiley36

Well aaj kal I finish the episode in like 5 mins so I only focus on what is good & skip the rest - never have been more thankful of the FF buttonsmiley36

Baaki neither are they going to change neither are we - might as well look at the good sidesmiley36

Roz roz rone se sirf sardard milta hai, aur kuch nahismiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

If these dialogues were from a kid, samaj aata. A lady saying things like thesesmiley39. Aur phir dusro ko immature bulati rehti hainsmiley5

Aap bhool gayi - Ruhi is still that baby Ru & has been given dialogues like that only to preserve her "innocence"smiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Bts of Armaan feeding ab is after cabin kaand fight???

No before. It will come tomorrow as Abhira prepares for her big case

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Well aaj kal I finish the episode in like 5 mins so I only focus on what is good & skip the rest - never have been more thankful of the FF buttonsmiley36

Baaki neither are they going to change neither are we - might as well look at the good sidesmiley36

Roz roz rone se sirf sardard milta hai, aur kuch nahismiley36

By this logic sardard Abhira ko hona chahiye par yahaan tho Jo sardard de raha hai use hi sardard bhi hota hai smiley37

Baaki hum to hain hi sab ka sardard jhelne ke liye smiley37

checky88 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The way Ruhi keeps saying my child my child why do I feel kuch hone wala hai , miscarriage types - and that also will soon become Abhira’s fault. Get the hell outta that mad house and outhouse Abhimaan! 😂

Thanks for the update…Pinecone💕. Will watch soon😃

Looks like dadi has no ulterior motive…. She has seen the real abhira…. But agar kuch Ho bhi to…. What dadi has done today for sbhira is anmol for abhira…. Dadi gave abhira the most that she needed today…, her trust on her mamma!!!! And this is a real favour of dadi!!!

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

By this logic sardard Abhira ko hona chahiye par yahaan tho Jo sardard de raha hai use hi sardard bhi hota hai smiley37

Baaki hum to hain hi sab ka sardard jhelne ke liye smiley37

Haina. Madam toh sardard main bhi yeh karna nahi chodi

But I have to give Abhira credit - she dropped her behen jaap so much faster than Armaan dropped his maa jaap & snapped back - all thanks to Kaveri's Ted Talksmiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What did I miss

Did that dhongi tell the whole truth or give alternative facts

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: India_TV

Thanks for the update…Pinecone💕. Will watch soon😃

Looks like dadi has no ulterior motive…. She has seen the real abhira…. But agar kuch Ho bhi to…. What dadi has done today for sbhira is anmol for abhira…. Dadi gave abhira the most that she needed today…, her trust on her mamma!!!! And this is a real favour of dadi!!!

That gawar bitach has seen the real Abhira, cause she knows her linage isliye. All she cares about is naam, PF and izzat from bharwali log.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Flipster ke mamlle mein kaju is twin sis of vidya. Abhimaan ke shaadi mein she was so happy again anti Ab.

Ruihu vidya doesn't deserve happiness. Hope karma bites them.