Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 days ago

Aaj ke blurb mein toh fufu ka chehra hai! Synopsis nahi hai. But Sanjay ke shenanigans are gonna happen. 😅

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira asks Goenkas why Akshara left and why Ruhi is calling her kaatil. And she says I know she is not kaatil. What happened to Arohi maasi. She is begging for answers. MG is about to explain. Ruhi shows up to do nautanki. She is clapping, she has brought papers with her.

Ruhi is taunting Goenkas for having "bada dil" and giving good treatment for mom ke killers.

Ruhi claims Abhira is at fault. Apparently when Akshara got pregger, everything was bad. Maa, bhai and poppy gone because of Abhira it seems and now she is stealing maayka too . She has got papers of will and says- MG has given half property to you. Ruhi taunts- give full property to her and she doesnt want anything anymore. my baccha is enough.

Abhira tries to talk to her. Ruhi says- you can steal everything from me, but cant steal my child from me. She taunts her about why Abhira is infertile, claims that this is bure karam of her mom coming to bite her. Goenkas are shocked at her audacity. Abhira is hurt. She leaves.

Armaan is waiting for Abhira and Abhira enters in a horrible state and falls in OH. Armaan rushes to her but she is a lifeless state. He lifts her and places her on a hammock and is jhulaoing her. Armaan consoles her. All Abhira tells him is to jhulao her faster. She is really in horrible state. Armaan places cushions on the floor in case she falls and is in tears seeing her state.

Armaan goes to confront Ruhi and she is sitting on jhula too. And asks her I am sure it was hard to lose your mom. but Abhira had no idea about past. Please listen to her. Vidya shows up to start her crap. M is also there. He tries to put V in place. M asks V do you not want sukh shanti in house. she accuses him that beton me farak ke baad, bahu mein farak mat karo. M says stop spreading hate and venom for Abhira. M says you are a failure at all rishtaas as a maa, saas, bahu and patni

VM start fighting. Armaan stops them and says enough. he walks off.

Kaveri hugs Manoj Manisha and Sanjay looks at her emotions and is shaking his head. Kaveri starts crying in their arms. Says i promised your dad, I would not let family break. now I dont know what to do. Sanjay taunts her saying - ab kya karengi. but then changes tune to act as if he wishes well. says lets wait for haalat to improve. he reminds her that firm stuff is priority and asks the imp case is pending, lawyer left and Sanjay says me and Armaan are busy, who will fight. Manoj is gonna volunteer and Kaveri says Abhira will do it. Armaan says- she is in bad state , give it to someone else.

Charu is on the way to office and drops Krish too. Apparently she has been working for 2 months now! Wow! Kajal gives Krish a tip about a dance event happening and says Sanjay gave this info. Krish Charu are shocked. Krish is upset. Kajal stops Charu and asks shaadi kab karegi. Iss seh zyada random time nahi mila. Charu has FBs of Dev and Charu says career is focus. She asks Charu to meet some alliance waale for her sake. Kajal says dont tell Abhimaan about this alliance. Kajal says they do gadbad. WOW. your kids are following their passion due to them . She takes kasam that charu won't tell abhimaan about shaadi.

Kaveri sees Abhira in a miserable condition and makes her fall on the floor but Abhira doesnt even react. She gives tough love to make her get up and fight. And says you have hit rock bottom so now you can only rise. She reminds Abhira of all the words she once said and motivates her to get up and do it for her mom's sake. she says dont cry and be buzdil. Go to work. Kaveri says if you and Armaan had a baccha - I would have cherished waaris but firm is also like baccha and I am giving firm to you. she says- you are ziddi and now you will not break and stop self pity, dress up and got to work. Abhira registers her words

Everyone is in living room drining chai vaghera and Kaveri announces that she will decide who to give what case. V tries to taunt her about her galat faisle. she says Abhira wont even go to court.

Armaan tells Abhira- no zabardasti to go if you dont feel like it. Abhira is having FBs of all that has been happening to her. she hears her mom's voice also about not being scared.

Sanjay says hearing is at 10am and its already 940. Sanjay says give case to someone else. Kaveri says she has prasad for Abhira. Ruhi tries to taunt and says she has taken after her mom and she will run from maidaan. Abhira shows up dressed and says- I am ready dadi. Armaan comes and hands her stuff to her. Kaveri gives her prasad and looks pleased with her. And says- jaan lagao and sab ko pata lagein ghum mein chattan ke iraade nahi pighalte. She gives ashirwaad. Aaj toh Kaveri is full on amazing. Itni pro Abhira. waah!!!!

Precap - same

Edited by Pinecone - 4 days ago

Madhav's dialogue for Vidya is a good surprise for me.

Aise hi dhol nagade ke saath ek ek kar ke sab bajaye Vidya ki

It's pure heaven

Pinecone thumbnail

Can someone remind Ruhi that Abhir is Abhiras brother but her step cousin .FGS.

Abhir left home because Akshara was kicked out not because Abhira was a fetus inside akshara.

Aaj toh VV ka do bar moye moye hogaya😂. Finally Madhav got his voice back and the one where she says Ab nahi aayegi and drumrolls 🥁 here comes Ab smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Aaj toh Kaveri is in full Ted talk mode.

Hazam nahi horaha to see her this avatar.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Can someone remind Ruhi that Abhir is Abhiras brother but her step cousin .FGS.

Abhir left home because Akshara was kicked out not because Abhira was a fetus inside akshara.

seriously that whole dialogue that because Ak was pregnant with Ab and things started going south doesn’t make sense….. Also Abhir is Ab brother and Ru cousin. Ru just wants to claim everything hers🙄
Pinecone thumbnail

I really want Ab after she learns full truth to turn around and tell Ruhi off for being the most ziddi and unreasonable person since childhood. Enough of her niceness. She should disown goenkas.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Aaj toh Kaveri is in full Ted talk mode.

Hazam nahi horaha to see her this avatar.

Yes it was little cringe but chalo I hope this talk brings old Ab backsmiley42