Users

Frequent Posters

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

Yeah, these writer chose to affect each set of family

For Manisha-Manish —> They chose cabin drama

For Kajal-Sanjay —> Probably Charu marriage + maybe Fufasa rights over firm slowly going away due to Abhimaan

For Madhav-Vidya —> Ruhi Pregnacy/Miscarriage, Gap between Madhav-Vidhya & Ruhi-Abhira

So apparently they want Abhira to be all alone. Chalo if dadisa atleast makes her a big vakil by the end of this and continue showing her successful even after the leap I'll not complain. Kuch to achha ho, everything else is going downhill.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Has she dropped the jaap? Or paused it??

Well paused it for now - but I will still take itsmiley36

Originally posted by: India_TV

Yup…. Dussehra will b a good time to show that her mamma had good intentions in everything she did!

maybe by diwali Ak will be proven innocent 🤞
mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Dadi said…. I mean makers thru dadi said…😃lowest point for abhira… yahan se Sirf chadhogi…😃😃

I hope aisa ho. If for some reason she cries more than this I'll get irritated.

Originally posted by: Sa7861

what is this nonsense ruhi is spewing?! woman abhir is your cousin brother. he is abhira's brother. and blaming abhira just bc akshara was pregnant with her is one the stupidest things i've heard.

Abhir is abhira’s brother!!! Really! Lagta nahi hai Akshara aisa sochti ya maanti bhi thi!

Agar Akshara abhir ko abhira ka bhai manti hoti toh 18+ abhira ko itna toh bataya he hota ki you had one elder brother who is no more.

Lekin nahiiiii, abhir hamesha sirf ek pyada tha, woh pyada jiska use apne personal revenge ke liye kiya uski apni maa ne and fir apni life se completely throw kar diya like uss 6 saal ke bacche ki photo ko haar chadha kar apne ghar ke ek kone mai bhi place nahi diya. Use and throw case tha uski maa ke liye woh smiley38

Every passing day Ru is making me believe she never went to school and lack basic education. Who talks like this? She has no understanding of relationships or basic reasoning. Bas she blabbers gibberish 🤮

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mrigu

So apparently they want Abhira to be all alone. Chalo if dadisa atleast makes her a big vakil by the end of this and continue showing her successful even after the leap I'll not complain. Kuch to achha ho, everything else is going downhill.

bold - same pinch. The way armaan continuously flipping makes me doubtful about abhimaan being endgame too. Then atleast show abhira being successful in her career (before and after a leap) and not taking any shit against her and her mother. That's more than enough...🙏🙏🙏
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I know many are happy with Craperi being pro Abhira but I do not trust that vile, manipulative hag one bit! And why would she still call her ‘Ladki’ if she truly cares about her? It’s all a facade for her own benefit. I just can’t with the constant flipping in this show.

Exactly is an insult not endearing at all, especially we've know why she address Ab with that title. I don't trust her not even for a second. I'm not happy with her, why couldn't they have Manisha chachi give that pep talk instead of KP. I'm with you and this constant flipping, why everyone can't have the same energy always.

Shyama10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

agar woh kaam karein toh kaam/professional lekin abhira has to think about family & treat it a personal / family matter... armaan ke charcater ki toh aisi ki taisi...jo abhira ne bola hai 100% sachh hai about his moods & her being a punching bag for him

Thanks for the update…Pinecone💕. Will watch soon😃

Looks like dadi has no ulterior motive…. She has seen the real abhira…. But agar kuch Ho bhi to…. What dadi has done today for sbhira is anmol for abhira…. Dadi gave abhira the most that she needed today…, her trust on her mamma!!!! And this is a real favour of dadi!!!

I told u see Dadi was never shown planning and plotting, she is selfish and egoistic but chindi chorni Vamp Ruhi aur dayan V jaise unreasonable nahi hai. She will never try to break the family. She hates V because she is trying to break the family for her selfishness and she was observing Abhira from last 3 months both personally and professionally. She saw her patience to deal with rude ppl I'm that house. So Dadi will be Abhira's supporter ,she also knows about Abhira's lineage is am added advantage. Is she still addressing her as ye ladki?? She needs to stop that or it all.looks fake. She offered job on basis of her kabiliyath. Am glad they r focusing on Abhira's Carrer and she fulfilling her mamma's dreams.can't wait to watch the episode
Edited by Chaitu.V - 5 days ago