Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

also is this abhira's lowest point in the show? i mean we have seen her breakdown crying and fainting, but i don't think we have seen her completely shut down. i am hoping this means only good things going forward but again the makers seem to love torturing a 23 year old girl.

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

I think that's natural.. but Abhira definitely needs to get a scene where she actually tells Ruhi to back off from talking about her dead mother with the same confidence in which she used to before! Defending her mother has nothing to do with who is in front of her...and Ruhi being her sister or pregnant should not matter to just say that she won't hear anything against her mother..

This🤞…. I so want that just once makers give us old bold Ab back and sunaofy VV and Ru, I will not complain for 1 whole day😂
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That means they left that part for bekaar paraya Fufa sa to do more exposure smiley37 He'll tell about her brother, how mother was kicked out and how MG hung up on Aks on death bed

Ikr! Someone really needs to show her a clip of herself getting in car and getting ready to drive and how she could have been death if AK didn’t come to stop her. AK couldn’t save Arohi but she managed to ensure Ruhi’s safety and even left home to protect her from the blame of causing her mother death indirectly.

Plus, Abhir is Abhira brother and hence a part of her family. Abhir though from both side is your cousins but a cousin is cousin

mrigu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Out of all three tracks they want to start against Abhira- Charu's marriage, Manoj cabin and Ruhi. I don't like the Manoj one. Manoj and Manisha have taken good care of Abhira, they should not flip because of this reason. If at all either of their kids could have got the cabin they would be happy for them. May be they would still be sad but would not go taunt them. Then why would they do that to Abhira, Manisha has been taking care of her like her child, why would she feel bad. This will not add up atleast to me.

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

All I want from Ab is say it loud and clear that her Mumma was not a kaatil.The other chrs believe it or not, do not matter to me.I hope by Dusshera we get it. The promo just indicates the beg of Ab starting to give it back.

Originally posted by: Sa7861

also is this abhira's lowest point in the show? i mean we have seen her breakdown crying and fainting, but i don't think we have seen her completely shut down. i am hoping this means only good things going forward but again the makers seem to love torturing a 23 year old girl.

Dadi said…. I mean makers thru dadi said…😃lowest point for abhira… yahan se Sirf chadhogi…😃😃

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

No before. It will come tomorrow as Abhira prepares for her big case

Ok ok I thought since she is all dressed up as lawyer in the end if episode . So I got confused.

Originally posted by: OliviaP

All I want from Ab is say it loud and clear that her Mumma was not a kaatil.The other chrs believe it or not, do not matter to me.I hope by Dusshera we get it. The promo just indicates the beg of Ab starting to give it back.

Yup…. Dussehra will b a good time to show that her mamma had good intentions in everything she did!

Originally posted by: Sa7861

what is this nonsense ruhi is spewing?! woman abhir is your cousin brother. he is abhira's brother. and blaming abhira just bc akshara was pregnant with her is one the stupidest things i've heard.

bhavna writer is seriously high on something….. this blame is just a reasoning makers trying to tell why Ru was so chill when fake Abhir came and hating Ab when both are Ak kids🤦🏻‍♀️smiley39
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mrigu

Out of all three tracks they want to start against Abhira- Charu's marriage, Manoj cabin and Ruhi. I don't like the Manoj one. Manoj and Manisha have taken good care of Abhira, they should not flip because of this reason. If at all either of their kids could have got the cabin they would be happy for them. May be they would still be sad but would not go taunt them. Then why would they do that to Abhira, Manisha has been taking care of her like her child, why would she feel bad. This will not add up atleast to me.

Yeah, the M gang has taken good care of Abhira always - Manoj Manish Madhav and Manisha 😊 ❤️ I don’t wanna see them flipping against Abhira and atleast not Manisha - she is the sweetest so far