Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

Jagada bhi abhira start karti hain (of course unintentionally) & armaan ko wahan se leke bhi abhira hi jaati hain when rohit jumps in to defend ruhi.

Agar shanti chahiye toh di se thode distance maintain rakho, viewers ko bhi khushi hogi

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Now i want manjari to enter smiley36 ak ki beizatti kaafi maza aatha hai sunne main smiley40

Manjari Birla FTW please bring her back dkp she deserves to know her son is dead smiley41smiley40

ajayenge diya story mein. Tumhara prediction wrong case hoga abheera jeeti hogi ulta pad jayega uske upar 🤣🤣
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ajayenge diya story mein. Tumhara prediction wrong case hoga abheera jeeti hogi ulta pad jayega uske upar 🤣🤣

When manish wants to hide something hamesha ulta padtha hai smiley36

https://youtu.be/TLnwqAarPkM?si=ps4jlRrzZx8GomeI

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

it's like gayu di too 😉

Seerat Di was the only didi I found more interesting and sexier than the FL.. she was the one who left the ML standing on the mandap and ran away merrily with her lover

Baki sab Toh rondtlu aunty Thi /hai sitting on the shelf .. nobody should give ghass

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: elizamerin

It's good to remind her she is didi of Abhira.if there is any chance her ummeed coming back,Ruhi should remember that She is Armaan ka biwi ki didi smiley37

After watching TMD, it is possible for Roohi Di to have umeed over winning her Jija just like Seerat Di smiley2
Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Jagada bhi abhira start karti hain (of course unintentionally) & armaan ko wahan se leke bhi abhira hi jaati hain when rohit jumps in to defend ruhi.

Agar shanti chahiye toh di se thode distance maintain rakho, viewers ko bhi khushi hogi

Kya kiye Ab ne??

Apni di ko fir se manane chali gayi kya??

smiley36

Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am convinced this is Dadisa's plan to get rid of Abhira. She played it well!!

Wtf is wrong with Manisha and co? They can only take out their frustration on Abhira. Go blame your mum, who has no confidence in you and treats you unfairly...how is this Abhira's fault that your mum decided to give away your office?

I almost gagged with that "Ruhi Diddi"

What's with all these random tracks?

Edited by Inaya10 - 4 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Seerat Di was the only didi I found more interesting and sexier than the FL

Baki sab Toh rondtlu aunty Thi /hai sitting on the shelf .. nobody should give ghass

Now I feel like Roohi will become like Seerat Di post her promotion..

That character was worse than Patru. Worst behen I’ve ever seen on itv.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

After watching TMD, it is possible for Roohi Di to have umeed over winning her Jija just like Seerat Di smiley2

Seerat Di ke dresses dekhe the .. Baki sab curtains pehente the .. and she was the one wearing fancy togs .. especially in the snow

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
Inaya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

No way...Abhira couldn't miss out on the opportunity of calling Ruhi "Diddi" smiley36