Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Seriously. I miss sutapasima ka thread. First ek nice image hota tha. Sutaaaaa where are you today?

My dear Nutty ♥ ❤ 💕 that's so sweet of you .

I am missing being there .😞 I am facing login issues .😢 I think my iPad is malfunctioning. ☹

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Dear mods, I request you to post dt notes or mod notes in a new post as if the user has blocked other users they can not read mod note and dt note smiley14

Thanks dear Diya for informing me . I will keep this in mind dear 💕

I will open the thread for the forum by hook or by crook tonight .

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Lol so Roohi has been promoted to ‘Di’. So I was right in calling her Roohi ‘Didi’ all this time smiley36

yes..so she finally got the respect her role model got.. 😂.’ Sais pakhi didi is now abhiras Ruhi Didi 😂
Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thanks dear Diya for informing me . I will keep this in mind dear 💕

I will open the thread for the forum by hook or by crook tonight .

Hope you’ll be back soon 😂❤️ I miss reading the written update on the first page with a nice Abhimaan picture 😝

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

I loved it I was like what did I listen so went back again di didi aap behn ko behn nahi bulaayenge. Next is surekha remembered abhimanyu kaha hi. Abheer ka kya hua. Shayad kismat mein abhimanyu ak nahi honge. Ruhi kicked her mothers side death blames , abhir will come and hit his side story next 🤣🤣 that way ak lives onnnnn her khaands are the main usp drove story and now kids too. Again brothers dinchak fight started 🤣🤣 chachu I loved sikki in end bit how ashamed embraced he is. Sikki 🥰 finally sab ki beloved chachi too kicked her favorite abheera. Wrong case of airlines hoga or some opponent who wants this case but abheera took it. Dadi got stabbed so poora toppled on abheera 🥳. Airlines case looks like ngo program format

I played today’s episode and was only listening audio by doing some work.. suddenly I heard Ruhi di, aap meri behan.. I was like, what??? I replayed again immediately just to see Abheera’s expressions .. if this revelation and realisation happened at the time of Ruhaan’s wedding, Abheera would’ve definitely done gatbandhan for them kicking Arman’s love aside smiley36.. so dadi is full into protecting her law firm through Abheera and Armaan so that Fufa will not overtake. Now im waiting for Abhir’s entry.. I hope this stupid makers don’t ruin him as they did to Ruhi.

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

My dear Nutty ♥ ❤ 💕 that's so sweet of you .

I am missing being there .😞 I am facing login issues .😢 I think my iPad is malfunctioning. ☹

Even the mods are facing login issues huh smiley6.. I stopped sending messages to development team requesting them to solve my issue.. I’m still not able to login through my phone. I’m using my iPad .. so not being able to be active recently smiley5

Originally posted by: Drna7

Would not comment on S3 but in S2 the case opposite.

Sasuraal wale came and literally FLs mother died 'accidentally' by the hands of sil, then also sasuraal wale kept doing numerous kaands, FL too died and what not.

So in S2 it was sasuraal wale i.e. Goenkas entered into FLs life and destroyed it.

smiley36

Maybe their previous kaands are the reason they are crying now as they are living alone at old age after loosing all their kids and grandkids to death or ignorance.

Even in S4 only after poddar’s entered into Abhira’s life she lost her mom. Anyway by Gavar Ruhi’s logic foetus /an unborn baby can be panauti ,have powers to destroy others lives as soon as the mother conceives , so according to that Gavar’s logic this is all because of her bachi ??, witch V who used to be a billi is trying to bow bow on KV , almost 30yrs se kV jisko beti manthi Thi vo dhoor ho gayi, her nikamma pathi losing all the cases , Poddar’s ke ghar me kalesh ho gayi and AA volunteered to leave the house or else Dadi asked saas ,bahu to dhafa ho jao, only because of AA they r still in PH or else evil saas Bahu Jodi would be begging on the roads, and now chachu leaving the firm , Dadi got stabbed ,this is all happening only because of the foetus in Ruhi Birla’s tummy?? And Ruhi’s papa died as soon as Arohi conceived this loser. So What will Ruhi do now smiley24 and she is being very careless ,Abhira saved her twice but next time Abhira should stay away from that loser or she will frame Abhira like she always frame others for her mistakes.
Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Even in S4 only after poddar’s entered into Abhira live Abhira lost her mom. Anyway by Gavar Ruhi’s logic foetus /an unborn baby can be panauti ,have powers to destroy others lives as soon as the mother conceives , so according to that Gavar’s logic this is all because of her bachi , witch V who used to be a billi is trying to bow bow on KV , almost 30yrs se kV jisko beti manthi Thi vo dhoor ho gayi, her nikamma pathi losing all the cases , Poddar’s ke ghar me kalesh ho gayi and AA volunteered to leave the house or else Dadi asked them to dhafa ho jao, only because of AA they r still in PH or else evil saas Bahu Jodi would be begging on the roads, and now chachu leaving the firm , Dadi got stabbed ,this is all happening only because of the foetus in Ruhi Birla’s tummy. What will Ruhi do now smiley24 and she is being very careless ,Abhira saved her twice but next time Abhira should stay away from that loser or she will frame Abhira like she always frame others for her mistakes.

OMG...yesssss....poddars ke aate hi abhira ka sara world...yani ki uski duniya.....nahi rahi.....

also, how can a pregnant woman do such stunts??? hai dekh ke nahi chala jaata usse....yeh sab akshu ke liye bola jaata tha na....woh to fir bhi kisi na kisi ko bachane ke liye kucb karti thi...yahan to ruhi se dhang se chala bhi nahi jaa raha hai...

and ruhi ke logic ke hisaab se to few days mein hi womb mein baby ne poddar ke ghar tabhai macha di hai...

poddars kya..ruhi ki khud ki zindagi mein bhi...womb ke baby nein....uska mayka cheen liya hai..😂

OMG...ruhi and her logic by convenience....

Edited by India_TV - 3 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: checky88

What’s with these poddars? Ek crore ke ring le sakte hai …4 logon ke liye ek ek chota sa cabin nahi afford kar sakte… 🤷🏻‍♀️ kab se pade hai yeh log cabin ke peeche… ek hi cabin hai and people are kicked in and out of it as per dadisa’s convenience. 🤦🏻‍♀️

that’s very true .. if Manish ka property is on mortgage for 50 lakhs .. Abd Armaan ka ring is worth 1 crore .. why can’t they buy another building and make new cabins wasn’t she opening a new wing for fifasa

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Oh I hope your iPad issue is sorted. I always look for your thread. Happy Dussehra to you 🪔