Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I just realised. Sorry there is another show based on lawyer. So they will not let Yrkkh profession overshadow that.

Anjalis show ? But she’s a one man army there 😂. Her love interest doesn’t seem to do anything.. in fact in that show apart from,her..all the other characters are like flat. Even that old lawyer who’s her rival…I can’t even take him seriously…because he was a gunda in ghum 2 ..remember his son wanted to marry Savi and Savi thrashed him so badly. But he did ignite the bomb that killed all the chavanz 🤦🏻‍♀️😂..and helped get rid of them from our screens..
elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: India_TV

y matured content?? dadi ne to armaan se openly poocha tha ki good news to nahi...saare waqt chipke rahte ho😂

You saying about my post who came as mature Content post?I don't know how it came out as mature Content post.may be a my finger touch the column of matured post ac cidently

Originally posted by: elizamerin

You saying about my post who came as mature Content post?I don't know how it came out as mature Content post.may be a my finger touch the column of matured post ac cidently

yup...aap ki post...😂 wohi mujhe laga...kuch aisa content to dikha nahi..😂

elizamerin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: India_TV

yup...aap ki post...😂 wohi mujhe laga...kuch aisa content to dikha nahi..😂

Indiaforums se puchna padega yaar.kyu iss seedhi saadhi mere upar mature Content post ki aarop laga diya?smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Indira1211

also we need to remember Kaveri was also not a podaar..so she was a podaar bahu just like abhira ..and she managed the firm. That’s why kaveri was close to phufasa..he also,married into the family like her and he helped her handle the firm. But anyway..we know abhira will have a son and a daughter..dkp,always gives this to the legacy heroines..and once abhira has children her place in podaar family is solidified..Her children will be podaar family heirs. The villains Ruhi, vidya, phufasa and Their chamchas rohit, etc.. may show off now ..but they’ll all fall one by one,..and abhira will just rise. She had the sun behind her the other day and she once told phufasa that her kismet is only to win..so she’ll emerge the winner. Last Gen akshu never had bahu, Bhabi , etc roles in the family . The focus was just her love story ..so this gen ..they are going to give abhira all the roles ..like Gen 1 heroine got. That’s why I don’t think they’ll separate Armaan from abhira..because he doesn’t have a life apart from her..then he’s just a family puppet. So they’ll stay together and face the issues..

Abhira will have kids .. that we know .. but woh poddar honge ki nahi is not guaranteed.. all depends on Trp .. plus woh rich honge ki poor also depends on the mood of Trp aunties

There was no reason for a DCP ( who died on duty ) ke dependents to be so hand to mouth . Central Govt of India has clear cut policies on dependents which any educated Indian knows ..

But it suited the channel to show DCP ki beti running a tea stall .. all for the sake of TRP .. right now Poor FL being harassed by rich In laws is popular so the kids will somehow grow up to be poor and seeking loans for education and end up having a contract marriage

Don’t be surprised Kaveri making food for them and feeding them 😂 .. and scraping money for ration

And somehow all this chorus uncle and aunties disappear.. Kaveri living in a hut in a hill station raising 2 kids ( boy and girl )

Edited by Aadi04 - 4 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

meri toh ek hi entertainment hai jo teen saal se hai.

Jo Gangadhar hi Shaktimaan hai

Arey dwarka dheesh nahi Jana hai

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Arey dwarka dheesh nahi Jana hai

dwarka dheesh Nahi JAa rahi hu.
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Indiaforums se puchna padega yaar.kyu iss seedhi saadhi mere upar mature Content post ki aarop laga diya?smiley37

chk the settings in the side unknowingly it went as that. Set it 🤣
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Dear mods, I request you to post dt notes or mod notes in a new post as if the user has blocked other users they can not read mod note and dt note smiley14

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Dear mods, I request you to post dt notes or mod notes in a new post as if the user has blocked other users they can not read mod note and dt note smiley14

I was looking for the DT note too ..and couldn’t find it ..frankly it would be best if EDT threads are opened by mods !