Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

She was very unreasonable and mean with her words today. She chose a wrong person to take out her frustration. They all heard Abhira asked for Toffee and nothing else. Yeah but as u said poor thing is the punching bag for all the losers. Am still hoping she will realise her mistake and apologise to Abhira as ppl say things when hurt which they don’t mean. if not let them go to hell along with the other poddar’s.

Kv’s Nikamme bache aur damadh ithne saloon se jo nahi Kar payi vo Abhira ne 3 mahine mein karke dikhayi. Our girl is rocking and that is all matters. Loved how our courageous girl bounced back from lifeless state to win airlines case and got the best clients ever for loser poddar’s. I still need to catch up with a couple of episodes I missed.
Abhira Sharma is slaying , loser Ruhi n her evil sass’s ,phufa’s expressions. 🤡🤡
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1844927371922579514
Happy Dusheeraa ❤️❤️
Aadya, this edit il❤️
https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1844551357585338607

https://x.com/itsayushii_/status/1844978919382143387

Happy Dusshera smiley27

I can understand Manish and Manoj

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1844912377969721824

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

She was very unreasonable and mean with her words today. She chose a wrong person to take out her frustration. They all heard Abhira asked for Toffee and nothing else. Yeah but as u said poor thing is the punching bag for all the losers. Am still hoping she will realise her mistake and apologise to Abhira as ppl say things when hurt which they don’t mean. if not let them go to hell along with the other poddar’s.

Kv’s Nikamme bache aur damadh ithne saloon se jo nahi Kar payi vo Abhira ne 3 mahine mein karke dikhayi. Our girl is rocking and that is all matters. Loved how our courageous girl bounced back from lifeless state to win airlines case and got the best clients ever for loser poddar’s. I still need to catch up with a couple of episodes I missed.
Abhira Sharma is slaying , loser Ruhi n her evil sass’s ,phufa’s expressions. 🤡🤡
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1844927371922579514
Happy Dusheeraa ❤️❤️
Aadya, this edit il❤️

https://x.com/itsayushii_/status/1844978919382143387

Everyone in that mad house know that Armaan and Abhira are the only ones who will listen to any bullshit these morons spout. That's why chote se bade tak sab inko suna dete hai. And these two just love those losers to say anything back. The day that changes, the day they put themselves above these fickle relationships, things will be better for them. I don't think Manisha will realize her mistake or apologize. In fact, I feel she'll get worse from here and gang with Ruhi the lusty and Vidya the vampy against Abhira. Especially now that Abhira has Kaveri's support.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly ..and they will all be jealous of her success because they are losers. Although I like manoj ..he was shown as an unsuccessful lawyer and so is rohit.,Abhira has given podaars firm their biggest client ever…that will bring podaars lots and lots of money that all the other useless podaars ..live off..Ruhi, vidya, chorus gang, Kajal , manisha all live off money brought in by podaars firm…only sanjay, Armaan, now abhira ..and manoj contribute to the family’s earnings…rohit to a small extent..but he just lose cases so he’s not even working much…but his useless mother and wife want the cabin for him to sit inside and do nothing.. and Madhav as a policeman..don’t know how much he contributes to the household expenses.. .. but Anyway in whatever job you are at..if you excel and do very well..you’re given a special,bonus.’.and kaveri gave abhira a cabin..Abhira deserved the cabin..for elevating the status of the firm.yes she did it within a few months.by getting them their biggest client ever…

I wonder where was all this frustration, Manoj resigning and Manisha's taunts when Kaveri was going to make nikkama Rohit as head over all the experienced ones. Tab toh kissi ne muh nahi khola. And that's precisely the issue with these people and why Manisha and Manoj are coming across as hypocrites now. Abhira ne toh phir bhi hard work kiya to achieve something. And she had no idea about the cabin nonsense and neither did she demand it. But they still spew their venom at her. But not at useless Rohit and partial Kaveri.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

I wonder where was all this frustration, Manoj resigning and Manisha's taunts when Kaveri was going to make nikkama Rohit as head over all the experienced ones. Tab toh kissi ne muh nahi khola. And that's precisely the issue with these people and why Manisha and Manoj are coming across as hypocrites now. Abhira ne toh phir bhi hard work kiya to achieve something. And she had no idea about the cabin nonsense and neither did she demand it. But they still spew their venom at her. But not at useless Rohit and partial Kaveri.

yes it’s family entitlement…they feel because they are blood podaars so,they must get it all… even if they can’t do the job..we’ve seen that with phufasa as well. Before Armaan entered the firm..phufasa was running it by himself because kaveris 2 sons were useless, one was a policeman and he wasn’t in the firm and the other was an unsuccessful lawyer..so phufasa was keeping the law firm going by winning cases…but the family still considered him an outsider and they didn’t like him ..and were jealous that kaveri liked him.. so now it will be the same with abhira..they’ll be jealous of her success and bond with kaveri. Anyway I hope if the show does take a leap of a few years…they show us Abhira running podaars firm as CEO..I,want this thrown on everyone’s faces 😂

Happy Dusheeraa ❤️❤️
Aadya, this edit il❤️

Lovely edit Aadya!!!

Abhira has brought in a major client for dadi and poddar firn at such an early stage of her career and that too when she is in her lowest phase of gamon ka pahad...

I hope ab saare ke saare so use free loader etc bulaate the...shanto honge....she has given more that required back to these poddars...😂

and jo mazak banate the ki uska career per focus nahi hai...even dadi had to bend down and offer her a job as she was scared ki kahin aur join kar ke unka fayda na kar de...and poddars ki neenv na hila de...😂

and got the love of her life too...

aise hi she will be able to prove her mamma innocent..and will show that what she did was for Ruhi ke liye....

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

“This post is hidden due to your block settings for this user.”

Why does it show me this for the thread maker? I didn’t block anyone smiley13

This is IF chaala baby wearing a varsity shirt is sitting on a bed and says i cant handle it

They blame you for being blocked

Originally posted by: janecastle

Armaan keliye vo kyun ladenge, they don’t say a word when nikamma got Armaan’s cabin for no reason. I mean I understand they r hurt and for right reasons. But why on Abhira and not on their maasa who almost announced the cabin for Manoj but changed and gave it to Abhira ,poor thing doesn’t even know about the cabin she was happily asking for a toffee. May be KV will force her to take the cabin even if she rejects it. That could be the reason Armaan saying selfish and today’s precap.

1st it’s just Armaan and now Abhira too has become losers punching bag. These 2 r idiots letting everyone disrespect them in the name of family. At least am happy these 2 r together , small issues bound to happen and good to see they r sorting them out and Armaan finally realising how stupid he has been for last 3mnths and trying to make it up. This is how Akshara and Naitik’s relationship was in S1, they used have arguments ,issues but they always stayed together.I don’t think Audience most demanded WD is coming or at least not anytime soon and even if it comes it won’t be on Abhira I feel.

Edited by Chaitu.V - 3 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Either it's abhimaan together fighting with family and making there ways or they both leaving completely this time they won't take risk of seperating abhimaan when already anupama has new generation to settle to I don't think atleast for 3 mnths seperation hain bhi kahi

I think Abhira will replace phufasa and vidya in kaveris life…and the other podaars wil be dying of jealousy. This gen the heroine is a competent lawyer and she married into a family who had a law firm ..and this Gen her big dream is to be a successful lawyer. So we will see Abhira running podaars law firm, at some stage. And there will be professional jealousy between her and her husband..which is something that does happen in real,life as well. So that will be an issue between them at some time…and we will see how they overcome that. This gen …that stupid track of ml and fl separation ’of 5 years that happened in gen 2 and 3 ..doesn’t need to happen here..as there’s much more that they can show here that they didn’t have in the other 2 generations. So they don’t need to go itv cliché ..and bore us. E.g. Armaan finding out about his biological mom can be Whole track.. abhira juggling between having a successful career and handling being a mom will be a track…her pregnancy itself will be another track..since she also has health issues..so there’s lots to cover in this gen..
Edited by Indira1211 - 4 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

main bhi kabhi switch karthi hu as entertainment zyada hai uss taraf smiley36

meri toh ek hi entertainment hai jo teen saal se hai.

Jo Gangadhar hi Shaktimaan hai

Armaan keliye vo kyun ladenge, they don’t say a word when nikamma got Armaan’s cabin for no reason. I mean I understand they r hurt and for right reasons. But why on Abhira and not on their maasa who almost announced the cabin for Manoj but changed and gave it to Abhira ,poor thing doesn’t even know about the cabin she was happily asking for a toffee. May be KV will force her to take the cabin even if she rejects it. That could be the reason Armaan saying selfish and today’s precap.

1st it’s just Armaan and now Abhira too has become losers punching bag. These 2 r idiots letting everyone disrespect them in the name of family. At least am happy these 2 r together , small issues bound to happen and good to see they r sorting them out and Armaan finally realising how stupid he has been for last 3mnths and trying to make it up. This is how Akshara and Naitik’s relationship was in S1, they used have arguments ,issues but they always stayed together.I don’t think Audience most demanded WD is not coming or at least not anytime soon and even if it comes it won’t be on Abhira.

Chcahi chacha were unhappy when armaan ka cabon and cases le liye the....chahca called chachi and chachi discussed with armaan...

so I think it is normal for them to b angry...and chahci chacha consider armaan abhira apna...so even if they say something it is okay...

unko evil turn kar dena....like vidya, will be quite not nice.....

thoda moda kaha suna to chalta hai....

baki lets c