Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: 4 days ago

Poor Manoj, he is one of the characters jispe mujhe kabhi gussa ni aaya. I felt so bad for him today. He's been working diligently since ages only to be ignored for all his life from his own mother.

Manisha ka outburst sahi tha but obviously abhira pe nahi krna chaiye tha as she wasn't aware of the situation.

Yaha pe galti dadisa ki hai who never acknowledged Manoj's work ever and when finally it was time, she changed her decision at the last moment.

P.S. I love the actor playing Manoj. Teary-eyed him looked very genuine to me :)

Edited by xanalyst - 4 days ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Behen tere incognito ke idea ne hi Mera fun barkarar rakha hai šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

main bhi kabhi switch karthi hu as entertainment zyada hai uss taraf smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

Poor Manoj, he is one of the characters jispe mujhe kabhi gussa ni aaya. I felt so bad for him today. He's been working diligently since ages only to be ignored for all his life from his own mother.

Manisha ka outburst sahi tha but obviously abhira pe nahi krna chaiye tha as she wasn't aware of the situation.

Yaha pe galti dadisa ki hai who never acknowledged Manoj's work ever and when finally it was time, she changed her decision at the last moment.

P.S. I love the actor playing Manoj. Teary-eyed him looked very genuine to me :)

that manoj actor only reminds me of kamolika ka chamcha šŸ˜‚

Isn't he the same guy smiley37

https://youtu.be/UCO-1KF0xO8?si=kt_qa1--lQyne58Q

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

that manoj actor only reminds me of kamolika ka chamcha šŸ˜‚

Isn't he the same guy smiley37

https://youtu.be/UCO-1KF0xO8?si=kt_qa1--lQyne58Q

Damnn.. my mum used to watch this show and it never crossed my mind he's the same actor woah! He looks very different here šŸ˜‚

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: xanalyst

Damnn.. my mum used to watch this show and it never crossed my mind he's the same actor woah! He looks very different here šŸ˜‚

yeah i used to watch with my sis. Aise comical characters mujhe yaad rehthe hai smiley37

Originally posted by: janecastle

I might be in minority, but I'm really disappointed in Manisha. It is not even about her getting upset at Abhira, but the implications of her words. What exactly did Abhira "snatch"? If Manoj's own mother did not care about his feelings for all these years, then they should have taken it up with her. But nah, itne saalo se maasa maasa kehte rahe and now has the audacity to blame Abhira. Poor thing is Poddar family's fav punching bag. Kissi ko bhi kuch bhi na mile, Abhira ko sunao. Charu is not allowed to work, blame Abhira. Ruhi's lust is not fulfilled, target Abhira. Vidya's ego is hurt, abuse Abhira. Now Manoj cannot stand up to his mother, lash out at Abhira. As if all these people were treated dearly before Abhira came there. Kehte hai na people's true face comes out in bad times. That's exactly what is happening. Till now, Manisha or Manoj were not having issues with Abhira because they were not directly involved. But the moment a crisis happened in their lives, they showed their true faces. This is why I say none of the Poddars are trustworthy. All of them are festering their own issues for all these years. It is better to keep such people at a distance. But Abhira is too soft hearted to understand that.

She was very unreasonable and mean with her words today. She chose a wrong person to take out her frustration. They all heard Abhira asked for Toffee and nothing else. Yeah but as u said poor thing is the punching bag for all the losers. Am still hoping she will realise her mistake and apologise to Abhira as ppl say things when hurt which they donā€™t mean. if not let them go to hell along with the other poddarā€™s.

Kvā€™s Nikamme bache aur damadh ithne saloon se jo nahi Kar payi vo Abhira ne 3 mahine mein karke dikhayi. Our girl is rocking and that is all matters. Loved how our courageous girl bounced back from lifeless state to win airlines case and got the best clients ever for loser poddarā€™s. I still need to catch up with a couple of episodes I missed.
Abhira Sharma is slaying , loser Ruhi n her evil sassā€™s ,phufaā€™s expressions. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1844927371922579514
Happy Dusheeraa ā¤ļøā¤ļø
Aadya, this edit ilā¤ļø
https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1844551357585338607

https://x.com/itsayushii_/status/1844978919382143387

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ā€œThis post is hidden due to your block settings for this user.ā€

Why does it show me this for the thread maker? I didnā€™t block anyone smiley13

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: checky88

Whatā€™s with these poddars? Ek crore ke ring le sakte hai ā€¦4 logon ke liye ek ek chota sa cabin nahi afford kar sakteā€¦ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø kab se pade hai yeh log cabin ke peecheā€¦ ek hi cabin hai and people are kicked in and out of it as per dadisaā€™s convenience. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Wahi toh! Sabka apna cabin nahin ho sakta šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

ā€œThis post is hidden due to your block settings for this user.ā€

Why does it show me this for the thread maker? I didnā€™t block anyone smiley13

she has blocked you smiley36 what exactly you have done. I have never seen you saying anything against ab
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

She was very unreasonable and mean with her words today. She chose a wrong person to take out her frustration. They all heard Abhira asked for Toffee and nothing else. Yeah but as u said poor thing is the punching bag for all the losers. Am still hoping she will realise her mistake and apologise to Abhira as ppl say things when hurt which they donā€™t mean. if not let them go to hell along with the other poddarā€™s.

Kvā€™s Nikamme bache aur damadh ithne saloon se jo nahi Kar payi vo Abhira ne 3 mahine mein karke dikhayi. Our girl is rocking and that is all matters. Loved how our courageous girl bounced back from lifeless state to win airlines case and got the best clients ever for loser poddarā€™s. I still need to catch up with a couple of episodes I missed.
Abhira Sharma is slaying , loser Ruhi n her evil sassā€™s ,phufaā€™s expressions. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1844927371922579514
Happy Dusheeraa ā¤ļøā¤ļø
Aadya, this edit ilā¤ļø
https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1844551357585338607

https://x.com/itsayushii_/status/1844978919382143387

exactly ..and they will all be jealous of her success because they are losers. Although I like manoj ..he was shown as an unsuccessful lawyer and so is rohit.,Abhira has given podaars firm their biggest client everā€¦that will bring podaars lots and lots of money that all the other useless podaars ..live off..Ruhi, vidya, chorus gang, Kajal , manisha all live off money brought in by podaars firmā€¦only sanjay, Armaan, now abhira ..and manoj contribute to the familyā€™s earningsā€¦rohit to a small extent..but he just lose cases so heā€™s not even working muchā€¦but his useless mother and wife want the cabin for him to sit inside and do nothing.. and Madhav as a policeman..donā€™t know how much he contributes to the household expenses.. .. but Anyway in whatever job you are at..if you excel and do very well..youā€™re given a special,bonus.ā€™.and kaveri gave abhira a cabin..Abhira deserved the cabin..for elevating the status of the firm.yes she did it within a few months.by getting them their biggest client everā€¦