Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Till now she was with her mom for 22 yrs. If a person has to settle in same field they need to train show kids the environment they work. Ex. If you want to be a doctor and your family are doctors you will be given hospital and OT experience when you are a kid. Them and there the zeal to achieve goal starts. And as family discussion of the profession at home is needed as a learning experience to the kids. This is the foundation because it's not easy for anyone to get this type of knowledge from others who are not related. When parents are in same field they take the kid show the work place and share the plus minus going in that field. So that kid who wants to settle there will have the basic requirements in that place of work.

Abhira wants to shake poddar firm after she has become a lawyer. Thik hi over confidence hi nadan hi ghamamdi hi chodo. She thought in court she gets a table for her to fight cases. A table comes with 12 yrs of experience. Today the way abhira is shown near court as a person who doesn't know anything from her mom. When they started her studies her mom could tell her hardships to her so that abhira stays on ground not in sky and giving flying kiss to older dadi.

Seeing sanjay bhansal coming with lawyers group she understood his reach in court Or how he is influential. This is what dadi warned her because dadi knows abhira ka nature perfectly.

Ar the innocent boy raised through poddars got everything immediately as he is a poddar. So he understood the value of that poddar tag.

Like akahara got Buffalo chori case Initially, abhira too got a cycle chori case. It's start of career so petty cases only came. In that parallel she may get a dowry Harasment case too soon.

When she got a case of registered shadi she gave them lectures of family importance and made them run from there. 🤣🤣 .

One cycle chori case she danced like 🤣🤣

Abhira is abhira 🤗 a namuna

@bold this is mistake on writers part. They should have common sense if Ab mamma taught her life skills like changing bulb tires etc then ye toh of course bataya hoga. Seriously candy crush players se kya hi expect kar sakte hai?
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I thought Armaan is more famous lawyer than cutie Phupha Sa.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira ka advice to random couple... Accha laga she talked maturely, but same advice charu ko bhi de diya hota toh abhi bhi armaan uske paas hotasmiley14

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

@bold this is mistake on writers part. They should have common sense if Ab mamma taught her life skills like changing bulb tires etc then ye toh of course bataya hoga. Seriously candy crush players se kya hi expect kar sakte hai?

same writers wrote bulb skills too. As gods gift she has a lawyer at home her mom and her so called pati to tell everything but na. 🤣 .

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, how tiny was the auto seat. Aisey kaun baithta hain smiley37

I'm surprise she didn't wand up in his lap, that guy took up a lot of space smiley37

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Abhira ka advice to random couple... Accha laga she talked maturely, but same advice charu ko bhi de diya hota toh abhi bhi armaan uske paas hotasmiley14

Tab who pyaar mein manthi thi.. Ye tho after coconut breaking wala promise ka effect hai smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I was about to say this, the whole thing started because of her pyaar jaap and helping Charu, who hates her, then she agreed to divorce Armaan for MaYa and even now living in outhouse because of them for their love. Bechare couple ko daant ke bhaga diyasmiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

As per Abhira, she has seen Ak practice in court, how does she not know that a lawyer is supposed to keep professional and private life separate?? I mean, this should be known to everyone because this is common in every feild.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 2 months ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I'm surprise she didn't wand up in his lap, that guy took up a lot of space smiley37

lmao you know when Ar was trying to fit in at one point seriously I thought ye gayi Ab Ar ke ghod me 😂
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan toh phaltu lawyer nikla, the guy who takes 5 Lakh per case, uke liye cycle chori ke cases aarah hain. Sach mein fraud lawyer hai.smiley37smiley37