Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I watch one show with the ML opposite Suku in 9 Months Ki Story on Sony his name is Aashay Mishra. Since your mom is a fan of Rangu maybe it was in

Agnisakshiā€¦Ek Samjhauta smiley36

that show was shite too. Now I remember šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø mom is only a fan of Rangu because here Star Plus is only available through Disney/Hotstar and I canā€™t and wonā€™t explain how that works to an 81 year old. And I donā€™t have the box - nor do I want it smiley1
dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Hello ladies apologies for being out for so long. It has been a crazy summer both at work and at home front.

How are you all doing??

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Hello ladies apologies for being out for so long. It has been a crazy summer both at work and at home front.

How are you all doing??

Darshi smiley31smiley31smiley31

It's good to see you and survive all the summer college protest in your city smiley36

You didn't miss much just Sravz & Sofna not behaving like usual smiley37

dusk2dawn thumbnail

It's good to see you and survive all the summer college protest in your city smiley36

College protest??

Sorry I am so clueless about things happening around as only thing in my mind right now is the wheels on the bus go round and round smiley37

Edited by dusk2dawn - 7 days ago
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

How are you all doing??

Iā€™m fine. Crazy summer but it was very hot and humid. Glad itā€™s almost done and dusted šŸ˜

Nice to hear from you smiley31

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen

Iā€™m fine. Crazy summer but it was very hot and humid. Glad itā€™s almost done and dusted šŸ˜

Nice to hear from you smiley31

Same here weather wise n our office AC stopped working on two of the hottest n humid days in a row n oh god I thought I will pass out because of haaye garmi smiley44

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

smiley3

And Rani behaving like usual! smiley24smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Do you remember this scene,smiley37smiley37

a woman in a red saree is dancing in a room with hotstar written on the bottom of the screen

I think she'll be great too as Shivani

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Do you remember this scene,smiley37smiley37

a woman in a red saree is dancing in a room with hotstar written on the bottom of the screen

I think she'll be great too as Shivani

She will be superb as Shivani

Armaan is very good looking .. so his mom has to be a looker I was thinking that actress who played Heena .. and has played mom to vatsal Seth in a recent show .. Simone Singh

Edited by Aadi04 - 6 days ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aadi04

She will be superb as Shivani

Armaan is very good looking .. so his mom has to be a looker I was thinking that actress who played Heena .. and has played mom to vatsal Seth in a recent show .. canā€™t recall her name

You mean Simone Singh aka Sakshi Goenka? She is a fantastic actress. Her character Sakshi was such a classy villain.