Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

2 nd Gk scene has Ruhis therapist calling and MG being happy that she is going to therapy. MG's monologue that he will never forgive Ar for what he did to Ruhi...

Again another one who knows only to shift blame only to Ar inspite of being witness to Ar asking sorry to Ruhi..

That dhongi buddha needs to worry about how he's going to get that

money before Sushant comes back. He better hope wait the actual

6 months. His poti is trying to move on he needs to do the same. Loser

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Honestly, by the precap i previously thought thay armaan may have given her some major case and i am SO GLAD that wasn't the case. In fact, most lawyers wouldn't ever take up such a case, so it wasn't even a favor as such. Abhira bestie you gotta clear your head and think practically.

she will clear her head eventually

I'm glad it was a legit good case for a newbie like her.

Armaan is being thoughtful but Abhira is too emotional rn. so everything he does she will get upset over.

but in due time she will calm down. gussa hai, upset hai. thik hojayegi

I am pretty sure that if they have shown this guy as really needy then she will in the end fight his case once she realizes.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I hope ruhi's akshara hate keeps them away from Abhira's life. Aur kuch nahi chahiye. Sabsey barey panauti yeh goenkas he hain. smiley22

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Armaan says Kaveri ka dil chota hai and she is deliberately being petty. Armaan storms off saying he will hurt himself if she hurts Abhira and walks off with a smile. WOW. loved that moment

Abhira is waiting for auto and baarish starts. she doesnt have umbrella. Armaan reaches with an umbrella. when she sees its him she keeps moving away. Armaan flags an auto for Abhira and Armaan is forced to take same auto because its sharing and its raining. another uncle also gets in and Armaan-Abhira are squished together in the auto . Abhiras hair gets stuck in his shirt button. auto waala applies break and Armaan sambhaloes Abhira before she is thrown forward. autowaala teases saying bhabhiji naraz lag rahi hai. Abhira says- nahi janti isko

Abhira looks lost on her first day. Sanjay is in court premises too and struts about there like a superstar. everyone is fawning over him. Armaan notices her looking like a lost puppy. Its kinda cute to see her state- very realistic. I watched a show called mamla legal hai- and it was very similar. Armaan has a FB of Madhavs' words to him about Poddar name and thinks that he always had family firm support even when he was new and Abhira has no one and is worried about her. Abhira meanwhile is trying to solicit herself a case but no one is interested. The only ones who seek her out are an eloping couple wanting court shaadi mein help but Abhira jhadoes them. LOL. Armaan goes to tell her to keep personal and professional separate. Abhira walks off in a huff.

VM scene happens. V tries to prevent him from going on mission. M says you dont care- you couldnt even leave house to come be with me. He says if I dont return from mission take care of Abhira.

Abhira is waiting to get herself a case and even hungry. that paith seh gud gud was funny. Then a rando comes and says cycle chori hogayi, please fight case and Armaan has sent that dude to Abhira. Man comes to Armaan for his case but he redirects to Abhira and Abhira is very excited, and Armaan makes a video of Abhira looking happy and does the "thu thu thu" . its a very cute scene

Actually her excited reaction is exact copy paste from mamla legal hai waala series. vahaan bhi there is a new ladki who is as lost as Abhira and literally hugs her first client! Its lifted from there.

Abhira goes home excitedly and while she is outside celebrating her first case, she notices V standing under a jhoomar which is gonna fall on her. She keeps screaming for her attention but V doesnt hear her so Abhira runs and crosses the chokhat that she said she wont cross to save Vidya from the falling jhoomar.

Precap- is same.

BOLD ;

Iss madhav ka problem kta hai...agar itna dangerous mission pe jaa rahe hain jisse wapas aane ki guarantee bhi nahi hai, toh dv matter ko bata ke jaao na....ab ko beti kehta hai par beti ko sher ki muh ke saamne laa kada karke yeh bhaag raha hai.. seems like him telling vidya to take care of abhira will serve some scenes in future episodes...

I can't believe they are actually showing abhira's struggle to become a successful lawyer on her own. Well, its good to see her starting from scratch instead of some illogical plot where she becomes a hot shot lawyer over night. But makers can show small victories for her instead of this FL touture through SB and kv. Atleast, they're not even getting their karma back.

Well, this is wrong. Ar is right. Abhira should learn to keep her personal and proffesional lives seperately, specially in this kind of situation. But she really stands on her words that she hate pyaar 🤣🤣🤣. Seems like abhira desperately needs someone who will give sane advices about how to handle her heartbreak. If not, she will destroy her both personal and proffesional lives by herself. No matter how much she is angry on ar, she can always consider him as a guide, mentor in her proffesional life. A deep heart to heart conversation between abhira and armaan without abhira getting angry and listening calmly to armaan is the need of the hour. Without that, their relationship will reach nowhere, with divorce going through or not.

Edited by Sajini235 - 2 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly, by the precap i previously thought thay armaan may have given her some major case and i am SO GLAD that wasn't the case. In fact, most lawyers wouldn't ever take up such a case, so it wasn't even a favor as such. Abhira bestie you gotta clear your head and think practically.

Ab was shown as a very practical person to begin with.. Today's scene of not taking up that couple case and instead offering them love advice is so against practicality.. And that too after seeing the difficulty in getting cases... Bhagwan ji uski suni aur case de di.. Aur phir🙁

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abheera is so impulsive and immature man!! I was getting second hand embarrassment while she was scolding the couple.. I just ffed it… samne se case aaya tha tukra diya… now again she will scold Ar for giving her the case.. Ar ne sahi kaha iss ladki ko personal and professional life ko alag rakhna nahi aata… kuch nahi hone wala iska, agar yahi attitude raha… the 2-3 minutes scenes of Ruhi and goenkas are way more realistic and sensible than this nonsense… I am just loving how makers are showing Ruhi… she is so sorted and sensible, yeh nahi ki apni life ka gussa random strangers pe nikalo… koi real life mein ese behave kare toh samne se chapet padega.. woh to fl hai toh uski har bewakoofi maaf… I am damn sure now ak’s truth will be the biggest blow to ab… makers itne gadhe nahi hai ki bachi ko blame kare.. ab will get to know ki uski ma ne kya kya kaand kiya hai
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

BOLD ;

Iss madhav ka problem kta hai...agar itna dangerous mission pe jaa rahe hain jisse wapas aane ki guarantee bhi nahi hai, toh dv matter ko bata ke jaao na....ab ko beti kehta hai par beti ko sher ki muh saamne laa kada karke yeh bhaag raha hai.. seems like him telling vidya to take care of abhira will serve some scenes in future episodes...

I can't believe they are actually showing abhira's struggle to become a successful lawyer on her own. Well, its good to see her stasting from scratch instead of some illogical plot where she becomes a hot shot lawyer over night. But makers can show small victories for her instead of this FL touture through SB and kv. Atleast, they're not even getting their karma back.

Well, this is wrong. Ar is right. Abhira should learn to keep her personal and proffesional lives seperately, specially in this kind of situation. But she really stands on her words that she hate pyaar 🤣🤣🤣. Seems like abhira desperately needs someone who will give sane advices about how to handle her heartbreak. If not, she will destroy her both personal and proffesional lives by herself. No matter how much she is angry on ar, she can always consider him as a guide, mentor in her proffesional life. A deep heart to heart conversation between abhira and armaan without abhira getting angry and listening calmly to armaan is the need of the hour. Without that, their relationship will reach nowhere, with divorce going through or not.

time lagega

she is still fresh from all the stuff that happened with Ruhi-Ar reveal

Its realistic that she is emotionally overwhelmed and struggling to not let it impact her professional life. she is a newbie.

I am actually happy they are showing her realistically and now as a robot who is like a pro managing everything. in due course she will calm down

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Ab was shown as a very practical person to begin with.. Today's scene of not taking up that couple case and instead offering them love advice is so against practicality.. And that too after seeing the difficulty in getting cases... Bhagwan ji uski suni aur case de di.. Aur phir🙁

thats the thing na

when in love, when in pain, when emotionally overwhelmed, its difficult to not have it affect you. she behaves out of character because she is deeply emotionally affected by everything

She will calm down in due time.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

she will clear her head eventually

I'm glad it was a legit good case for a newbie like her.

Armaan is being thoughtful but Abhira is too emotional rn. so everything he does she will get upset over.

but in due time she will calm down. gussa hai, upset hai. thik hojayegi

I am pretty sure that if they have shown this guy as really needy then she will in the end fight his case once she realizes.

The thing is, when you are in a newbie in any career, you cannot afford such missteps. I know impulsiveness is a character trait of hers, but hopefully she'll grow out of it or at least try to keep it in check in her professional life.

Pinecone thumbnail

The thing is, when you are in a newbie in any career, you cannot afford such missteps. I know impulsiveness is a character trait of hers, but hopefully she'll grow out of it or at least try to keep it in check in her professional life.

she will also show growth in due course.

She has been shown only getting impacted by pyaar ka mention and not lashing out at everything so to me it makes sense that she is shown affected by everything in her personal life impacting her professional life.

she is a newbie, she has no one to mentor her, she is going through a lot in her personal space. if we see her behave like a pro managing everything it will look unrealistic.she will make mistakes and learn from them