Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I am not sure if I make sense, but here it goes😀.

Entire thing depends on perspective.

I wanted to see Ar - Ab together (still am) , because I did not think of it as EMA from Ar side or Ar being a two timer. I was not in IF earlier, but I believe in one of the EDT thread discussions on either the shiv shakti / divorce I had tried to explain it from Ar point of view.

Now if one indeed believes that he is a two timer and led on both Ab/ Ruhi, then in that perspective actually both Ab and Ruhi deserves better than Ar.

Now Ab believes that he is a two timer and even EMA? which is a serious allegation. As posted in BTS thread, I want to see how this is addressed before they get together. None of his redemption till now is on this aspect. As someone posted, if the narrative is that Ab decide to overlook his EMA and two - timing and decide to give Ar another chance, then I think it is the biggest disservice to Ab character itself.

@bold Armaan was never a two-timer. Being in love with someone else after falling out of love with your partner, moving on after break-up isn't two-timing, people feel they are in love in every relationship so Abhira continuously emphasizing on "kal kisi aur sey pyar ho jaye ga" is irrational/super irritating but not disrespectful. Ruhi was a perfect fit for his family according to him after Charu's kand but before that, he was emotionally drawn towards Abhira because of her personality which can't be denied. Initially they were clear about the "deal" both Armaan and Abhira specifically Abhira continuously reminded him about deal but later on they were comfortable in each other's presence beyond their own definition of deal marriage, comfort and warmth they shared became their habit that's why he couldn't sleep in his own room when she left.

They both couldn't keep it deal marriage atleast not emotionally as obviously they are not robots. They weren't conditioned like robots not to get attracted to each other or stay unaffected by each other's presence. If we say he didn't lead on Abhira (which he did unintentionally as he himself didn't realize his feelings for her to address it intentional) or if we say Abhira didn't show her vulnerable side only infront of him, that would negate the bond Ar-Ab shared which developed with time during those 10 months. Point is he was addressed two-timer/someone who led on both of them at the same time, just because he was attracted to Abhira despite getting married to "mature Ruhi" few weeks back but now he is not obligated to tell Ab truth about his and Ruhi's relationship because anything for Abhira the fictional character's love smiley9 Waqt badal gaya jazbaat badal gaye nahi badla toh Abhira key character key liye dedication smiley36

KP knew verbal deal can't be proven in court, plus there was no witness when they had verbal agreement but there were two witnesses when they became husband and wife legally. That's why she had a deal with Abhira so Abhira can give false testimony.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 2 months ago
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

They have zero consistency in screenplay. Madhav was not willing to leave Abhira alone for 20 mins to visit PH to see his wife and change of clothes. But now he is going on a life endangering mission which will make him MIA for at least few days if not for life (He mentioned life threatening mission), leaving Abhira right next to the Kaveri & minions.

I liked Armaan's satyagraha or Gandhigiri. May be he should also start sending "get well soon" cards to Kaveri like Lage raho Munnabhai.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's why you had this image in your post smiley7

I'll never understand how people miss that daayan Pattharlekha

wasn’t really talking about this didi lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Wait what

Haha Funny GIF

I don't even know what that comment is coming from smiley37

don’t you glance through the essays over here lol
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Naya_31

don’t you glance through the essays over here lol

Oh you mean the one that sounds like this

Mohabbatein.Gif GIF - Mohabbatein Mohabbateinedit Vikram ...

Once I see the words the FL, and Legacy daughter, Nope smiley37

Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Susi26

Abhira behaves as such because she’s deeply hurt and emotionally exhausted and alone.. Ruhi’s pain is nothing because she is lusty, characterless and everything happening due to her karma.. Nonsense!! Ruhi handles things calmly when needed and fiercely when demanded.. unlike Abhira who knows only to shout and show attitude.. Ruhaan’s truth has given her a heartbreak and Ak’s kaands when revealed will kick her out of udaipur. But kya fayda, woh pregnant bhi ho sakthi hai and hence an extra baggage to carry .

I'm not aware of the AK' kaands but why should a daughter need to pay for her mother' mistakes?. Mother (& Abhira) already paid the price by staying away from the family for 20 years without any family and support, daughter is not even aware of anything. Family did wrong to Abhira as they didn't made any attempt to find AK or keep tabs on her. They made an extreme choice which they shouldn't have. Abhira' hard time in Udaipur is also a result of Goenka' inability to move past the mistake happened 22 years in the past. IMHO, if & when legacy truth comes out, Abhira will have good reason to be wary of Goenka'.