Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 2 months ago

All that papa needs to do is disclose the dp truth , make both of them sit & tell them they have 1 month or xyz days , decide in that time frame and then they can carry out with whatever nautanki they've planned ..papa can peacefully go bk to the hole where he hibernated from ..

Aise bhi before reconciliation , abhira will save people and arman will save abhira & yahi chalta rahega ..after they re together , dadisa will make sure they part ways , phir trp drop hote hi ugly separations will start ..at least make this phase enjoyable with angst & love..but ye fizool ke tracks se woh bhi nai milne wala smiley44

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I seriously wish we can filter the posts on IF these days 😂

Oh yeah. There's still an option to ignore ..

Originally posted by: Krinya

I was wondering Is there a way I can filter out all the posts and read only yours smiley37

yeah right , there still an option to ignore
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

Woah! I didn't know in India court marriages vakeel karate hain? smiley5 I thot they file papers , get the date, get witnesses in marriage court & get the marriage registered ?

Aise hilayegi poddar law firm ko? Then she will sit under the rubble with her ma and papa ? Coz ma and papa bhi toh poddar Hai? smiley39

What they showed is for once very realistic..

most of the lawyers in India work like this only for many many years

Today was the most realistic episode .. even Armaan reflected that he got so many cases at the start because he had the backing of Piddar firm . Otherwise even he would have sitting in the table outside .
Court marriages need a lawyer .. they prepare the documents .. get it properly done .. then take the couple to registrar .. they mostly have 2 witnesssez too . Their friends .. who agree to charge some money to sign as witness ..it is one of the easiest jobs for beginner lawyers.

my cousin has only worked on these cases to sign couples god marriages for years

Edited by Aadi04 - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

His car has gone for windshield change smiley37 and he left the big notes and took only change.. KP only deals with everything in large scale! Can't embarass her with chutta.. Dekha nahi how she got rid of the coin also by throwing it at Abhira smiley39smiley37

But Armaan tashan dhikane ke wakt bhi auto ke paisa lena nahi bhoolasmiley37

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

The romantic scenes were nicely shot rohit is so expressive I can't with Ab these days ..... Does she has a plan or roadmap jo poddar firm ko hiladegi? Anyways sam and garv were looking good

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

basically you cannot like anyone at once, koi na koi hona chahiye episode main frustrate karney kliye smiley20

But isbaar vakeel sahab agar reverse gear le liya toh dil toot jaayega smiley28smiley38...But we have to anticipate that right???..smiley36

Edited by Visszz - 2 months ago
Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Is Ar also going to shift in the outhouse. Itne Tashan se car ki chabhi dedi but wallet se thode paise le liyesmiley37smiley37

Ab how can he stay in a luxurious house as PH?? isko bhi outhouse bhejo.

Bhejne ki zaroorat nahi hai,,,waha se ek call ye khud jaayega smiley37