Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

I mean if Kaveri yells at her for saving V then toh she will look like a loser.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Ruhi fixes the broken Akshara picture and tells Goenkas this doesn't mean she has forgiven or forgotten everything that happened and she only did this for BP's sake.. She gives them the picture and says keep your beti's pic as she can't handle seeing Akshara's face more than this!

That's how a lot of posters feel about her too, that's why they FF her scenes smiley36

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Folks who were asking for close proximity, be thankful to that violet shirt uncle.. He did more than what anyone else could 😃

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

MG finds out about Ruhi's counselling and is happy for her that she's taking control of her life.. MG thinks in his head while hugging her that it's good she's sorting herself out but he will never be able to let go of his anger and forgive Armaan for breaking his child's heart! Errr... were you not present when Armaan was talking to Ruhi?? What was the point of being part of that conversation even?? smiley7

Pinecone thumbnail

I loved the Abhimaan bits today - its looking like a proper couples waala fight where Armaan is manaoing ruthi hui wife.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

2 nd Gk scene has Ruhis therapist calling and MG being happy that she is going to therapy. MG's monologue that he will never forgive Ar for what he did to Ruhi...

Again another one who knows only to shift blame only to Ar inspite of being witness to Ar asking sorry to Ruhi..

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

2 nd Gk scene has Ruhis therapist calling and MG being happy that she is going to therapy. MG's monologue that he will never forgive Ar for what he did to Ruhi...

I don't get why they even bothered to show him listening to Armaan explain what Abhira means to him smiley29 I mean his daughter can marry a person to stay close to the one she loves, and that's okay.. But another person can't genuinely fall out of love and in love with another - one who's been his wife for 10 months that too... smiley7
Solitudelover thumbnail

Characters lose logic completely many times but especially when it is setup for legacy reveal ..I just want it done and dusted now.. And not to forget the other main objective - Ruhi ww

Edited by Solitudelover - 2 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Again another one who knows only to shift blame only to Ar inspite of being witness to Ar asking sorry to Ruhi..

the Goenkas are all selfish and stupid. I'm really glad Abhira grew up away from these people.

MG is also such a dhongi guy

He himself told Ruhi she was being stupid for not seeing what was obvious but now he blames Ar. wow. So what was Ar supposed to do- marry without love and divorce Ruhi just like in his dream?!

I really dont get why Goenkas are being force fitted into the plot everyday

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly, by the precap i previously thought thay armaan may have given her some major case and i am SO GLAD that wasn't the case. In fact, most lawyers wouldn't ever take up such a case, so it wasn't even a favor as such. Abhira bestie you gotta clear your head and think practically.