Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Is she thinking police station as some Mortgage shop....smiley37..

Ye baar baar mangalsutra nikalne drama become hilarious now...

Though I don't feel so high about Madhav he is such an unserious in Vidya mata's melodrama is Cracked me smiley37...Seems he was done with her drama smiley36

I'm done 

Naomi Campbell Laughing GIFs | Tenor

Yeah Vidya is just crazy going for the dramatic effect smiley36

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Congrats being IF Dazzler smiley40smiley40

Visszz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Congrats being IF Dazzler smiley40smiley40

Thanks 😊 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I normally don't like to comment on precap until it airs in the episode cause most be misleading as hell. 

I'm confuse here as why people feel Abhira doesn't have a right to be mad or angry with Armaan. I'm sorry, but Armaanza lucky Ab just walked away, I would've kick his MF A$$ for lying to me for months. 

Do your know how it feel to have everyone know a secret that involves you but you. Armaan lied for months and manipulated Abhira trust in him as her imagination. He made Ruhi his bff like some long time friend, when they all met and knew each other the same freaking time. The only difference is Armaan and Ruhi, had a Thing. 

Armaan says don't tell my family about our secret deal marriage but he tells Roo, but never tells Abhira. Then she's ambush with it and, she question how come we can't tell family but you tell Ruhi no answer. Armaan give Ruhi carte blanche, in his relationship with Abhira. Like Armaan told dadisa no matter what the marriage was, real or fake it was their' s too bad he didn't respect that or see that with Roohi. To allow doosri aurat to serve talaak papers, enter there room uninvited, and taunting and interfering in their personal matter. Yeah she knew about chitwali and even respected it but it's a difference when that person is Roo, that you just promise after you divorce me you'll married and was going to perform rasam at mandir for married people. 

Armaan lucky he's already hurt, I would've enjoy Abhira giving him a Yuvraj beatdown. 

No more from me, I think i'm still trigger 

from Vidya MS in station smiley44

Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 days ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

rohit and sam's chemistry is top notch as always, but can we talk about the hand chemistry?! i never knew hand chemistry was a thing until these two! they have been serving on that front lately, especially today's episode, and its been just straight 🔥😮‍💨

Choti-Daiyaan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I normally don't like to comment on precap until it airs in the episode cause most be misleading as hell. 

I'm confuse here as why people feel Abhira doesn't have a right to be mad or angry with Armaan. I'm sorry, but Armaanza lucky Ab just walked away, I would've kick his MF A$$ for lying to me for months. 

Do your know how it feel to have everyone know a secret that involves you but you. Armaan lied for months and manipulated Abhira trust in him as her imagination. He made Ruhi his bff like some long time friend, when they all met and knew each other the same freaking time. The only difference is Armaan and Ruhi, had a Thing. 

Armaan says don't tell my family about our secret deal marriage but he tells Roo, but never tells Abhira. Then she's ambush with it and, she question how come we can't tell family but you tell Ruhi no answer. Armaan give Ruhi carte blanche, in his relationship with Ruhi. Like Armaan told dadisa no matter what the marriage was, real or fake it was their' s too bad he didn't respect that or see that with Roohi. To allow doosri aurat to serve talaak papers, enter there room uninvited, and taunting and interfering in their personal matter. Yeah she knew about chitwali and even respected it but it's a difference when that person is Roo, that you just promise after you divorce me you'll married and was going to perform rasam at mandir for married people. 

Armaan lucky he's already hurt, I would've enjoy Abhira giving him a Yuvraj beatdown. 

I completely agree on this , I saw some comments here where people were saying Abhira is being two faced , herself having had a boyfriend making an issue out of Armaan's past especially when he left that girl at the altar which should be enough to prove his love. 

Like seriously 😑 he lied through his teeth about Ruhi , let that b**** humiliate Abhira made her feel like a third wheeler in her own marriage, had the audacity to make divorce papers to which that newly self nominated ashiq had nothing to say to and now all of a sudden he loves Abhira and just cause he now reciprocates those emotions all past deeds should be considered as bygones.

If my fiancee dare have done something like this nonsense I would have turned him into dead meat and would had no remorse.

Aaya baada aashiq Bane zindagi bhar intezaar karne ab aaya hi hain aur itni hi chul machi hain intezaar karne ki toh betha reh darwaaza ka bahar.

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: viji2111

Ii liked Roohi today. She was all Armaan till the time he led her on and when he told her clearly they he doesn't love , she is trying to move on.

Vidhya was also good today. What is the use of wearing mangalsutra for a man who can leave you for a bahu of just one year, keeps his first wife's memories in his heart and cupboard when you are not at all comfortable.

And why is Abhira blaming Armaan for whatever happened before he fell in love . Why would he choose a girl who is with him for a year over his own family. But now he is in love and left his home for her? He has supported his deal wali wife many times going against his family she should remember that also. Atleast talk to him tell him what you feel and what you expect instead of playing the loud music.Lekin kya karein uska mentor hi madhav hai . 

ruhi is calm and accepted reality. If arman said long ago she could have moved on leaving abhira ar as deal couple sorting their issues. She got her buddhi so she is setting her life slowly. Garvita is doing very nicely we should appreciate her acting skills. Hope ruhi sticks to her family and goes ahead in life leaving poddars. She has no place there. It's waste to sit as w. 

Vidya made up her mind and came there. Vm rista will break no doubt Vidya showed her guts again second time. This time dadi won't intrude. That madhav did everything what he wanted and Vidya held that bond for yrs in the name of family or kids but still he is kn proving first wife love right for him through arman. There is a saying if they say kings first wife is good it implies second is bad. He is doing that only. If he proves his love for his first wife at this stage second wife is gone. Abhira came back for vm rista only as bahana.It's not dadis clutches on Vidya, she didn't get that Acknowledgment from him any day properly. They already had nothing in between so it's waste of facade for society. Arman will be free of bhoj no doubt Vidya will free him as madhavs son. She has only bond with dadi as beti so she stays there with haq. This type of divorce we saw before in middle aged couple,they took it as challenge and no return too. Seeing Vidya I feel like a woman has done much to that family hubby and kids and it's waste to earn for them now as they are on their own missions. That too a step mom who won't accept hubby's unaccepted nishani. When people talk of self respect of a fl, vidya is also s female we should see from cvs pov her character not according to our own interpretation. 

When ar was speaking of chitwali and he lost himself in that moment, abhira herself said I am not interested to listen. Whoever it's either ruhi or someone she knows as someone there. She herself said go patchup with her after I go in one yr. You can get your love back. She forgot her side words. And for everything it started with her deal Shadi words and I am going away I am bhoj shd used first later ar continued these words. Now when it's ruhi what's the difference. Abhira could have given ruhi arti and United them wo fighting or loving him. Na. It will increase more if it's known before. Ruhi wanted to tell one day but ar stopped her. Ar was always careful not to get ruhi out to anyone. Orelse his cringe will be out. Now when ar himself left ruhi in mandap what more abhira wants him to do. He left family,  his mom, dadi, ruhi still madam is not happy rejecting him. Like I say she needs only arman and won't go to that family. Her insecurity is there always. But one thing I want to say thali ek hath se bajti nahi. Why did the situation come till divorce. It's intruding into issues and hiding things. How can arman trust her that she won't hide things or accept a deal or not intrude into family matters. Just because he loves her it doesn't mean he will keep ear plugs and gives smiles to her when fights happen at home. He is not asking anything. Another thing I am not your priority I may be your love. Is it not a sly way to ask him chose above family. Why should he give it. Can't he be people with who is right or who is wrong. No doubt he chose dadi always but balance is important in that relationship not keeping one above another below. 

Armaan says don't tell my family about our secret deal marriage but he tells Roo, but never tells Abhira. Then she's ambush with it and, she question how come we can't tell family but you tell Ruhi no answer. Armaan give Ruhi carte blanche, in his relationship with Ruhi. Like Armaan told dadisa no matter what the marriage was, real or fake it was their' s too bad he didn't respect that or see that with Roohi. To allow doosri aurat to serve talaak papers, enter there room uninvited, and taunting and interfering in their personal matter. Yeah she knew about chitwali and even respected it but it's a difference when that person is Roo, that you just promise after you divorce me you'll married and was going to perform rasam at mandir for married people. 

See Abhira has all the right to be angry...

How to trust this guy who broke MS , ditched her for fameeeelyyyy, kept secret that Bhabiza was the lover , on top of that told all secrets to his then dilruba Ruhiza .

At mandap he realized ...Armanza must really work hard to get trust of Abhira 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Rohit and Sam both were really good in today's episode.The way Armaan was a little irritated by Abhira's constant rejection and then agreed to give her time and she voiced out all of her concerns mentioning it was him who allowed other people to decide for them were well portrayed scenes. When Abhira requested Armaan to give her some time and turned on loud music her emotions, fears and vulnerabilities were connectable with bg perfectly syncing in with her portrayal meri bhi toh rahain hai yahin kahin uljhano key dorahe atey jatey poochti main kahan perfectly describing her state. Her choice to trust him and give their relationship a chance is filled with uncertainty of her being abandoned like before. 

When Armaan got stabbed Abhira's shocked state & Armaan's faint voice asking her "tum theek ho" while being stabbed they nailed those scenes normally actors react more dramatically and less emotionally in such scenes but they were perfect. Their hug scene was nice though it was edited (bts version was better). Abhimaan as a couple has spark, chemistry and potential to rebuild trust while keeping essence of their relationship intact. After ages rewatching episodes of yrkkh for a couple.

Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

20240621_152041-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhi took half baggage to her office. Manish took rest yesterday. 

Ruhi is keeping herself away from arman on her own not intruding them as per her words to arman I will not come in between you both. She wants to move on in life. 

20240621_152200-COLLAGE.jpg

Ruhis words to abhira when madhav Vidya were locked in a room, kahi tumhare divorce ke sath maa papa ka divorce karoge kya?  Vidya will divorce madhav next. She said you were never a jimmedaar baap or beta. But abhira ke papa🤣. Reason for divorce is clear. 

20240621_152527-COLLAGE.jpg

Jab mera pati sath nahi hi toh uski nishani kya. 

Madhav took in his second rack and closed it. So he will close his second shadi once Vidya frees him he accepts it. 

Vidyas ego is hurt on madhav choosing abhira from the time deal shadi truth is out. Same suits for ar he left ruhi and went to abhira not coming home when she called. 

Nishani can be arman too. She will keep arman aside. 

Abhiras dialogues play next waqt ko rukdungi lekin maa papa ko ek kardungi. 

Vidya chose her son against madhav rista any day and is hurt. 

I just saw the precap.. How conveniently Armaan is saying it was not love between him and Ruhi.. did he get dementia? That tadpana he had during Ruhi and Rohit shadi.. all those longing looks he used to give to her.. those promises and statements he told her.. atleast he could have said he stopped having feelings once she became Rohit’s wife. I’m glad that Ruhi is trying to move away from this double standard mentality he had so far.