Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

the scene of Abhira giving him Madhavs clothes and trousers and the nok jhok about height shaming and him saying "how cute" is also well done. but then Ruhi comes to ruin it.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The rain scene is so beautiful

I love Ab drags him away to car with haq out of concern for him and his health and gets lost in him but then is forced to snap out of her daze and push him off.

I wish Armaan would ask her what he can do to gain her trust and confidence. Its not about pyaar - he knows she loves him a lot and can sacrifice her happiness and love for him and his family

Asking that is equivalent to banging her head against brick wall...smiley29smiley37

Since he knows...why isn't he stopping the divorce proceedings...

Once Abhira relents he's going to go swooping to fall at Dragon and Vidyas feet...

He's bragging about not loosing a single case...

Does he have anything to brag about haing a single relationship at only the cost of self  sacrifice smiley26

Edited by Sofna - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

🙌... I thought my ears were deceiving mesmiley36

I guess sharing is caring.smiley44.. itv shares tracks/dialogues/clothes/story....whats a simple bgmsmiley36...

matlab duniya ke saare gaane chhod kar they found this tune only from that pathetic show. whenever theres a ghum parallel I worry that Abhira might be given the Sai life :(

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Asking that is equivalent to banging his head against brick wall...smiley29smiley37

Since he knows...why isn't he stopping the divorce proceedings...

Once Abhira relents he's going to go swooping to fall at Dragon and Vidyas feet...

He's bragging about not looking a single case...

Does he have anything to brag about haing a single relationship at only the cost of self  sacrifice smiley26

He doesnt know about divorce issue yet na. he thinks divorce is done and dusted. he doesnt know its still pending

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Ruhi saying Ar is simple and serious 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

WTH didn't Abhira do this when she realized she 

accidentally call Ruhi 

Azzy Land Whoops GIF - Azzy Land Whoops Oops GIFs

Now my head after listening to that heifer 

Headache Cant Deal With It GIF - Headache Cant Deal With It Stressed GIFs

Pinecone thumbnail

the song for Abhira's celebration is so random. I wish they found a better song

Pinecone thumbnail

Charu ko song/dance sequence mein dekh kar gussa araha hai. I wish it had only the other 3.  uss ungrateful ladki ko dekh kar itni irritation hoti hai

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This Ruhi and Charu will never change they will be more devil than Sanjay.

I was laughing when Ruhi said that they will never be happy as their upbringing is different hence their relationship is not gonna successfull what a Adam's era logic. And she is who forcing another women's husband to be her love forcefully asking him to say that he loves her is fair.Ruhi gonna be always violent we can't expect her to be as arohi in positive light

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Phuphasa would be the happiest with Madhav-Armaan kalesh. Inkey syaapey main mere pyaare phuphasa bach gaaye smiley42

it’s a catch .. armaan cannot chhedo a girl in public .. Madhav is not wrong in arresting him .,

Now what can Abhira do to save him ..