Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

What a delightfully, silly episode that was!!!! smiley4smiley27 I thoroughly enjoyed it, even though this pyaar mein high waala Armaan doesn't make sensesmiley37 We deserve this episode for putting up with a whole lot of nonsense for over a month nowsmiley11So, I just didn't want to overanalyze any of today's content smiley14

Finally, Madhav got a good role and place in Abhira and Armaan's life and love story. Instead of seeing him mute and nodding his head and unclear expressions, today he got to rulesmiley32smiley42His lines are amazing: 

Toh kya usse award milne chaahiyeinsmiley37for stopping the wedding? He knocked some sense into Abhira. 

The whole premise is rather funny, Abhira and Madhav debating about potential, possible Armaan's impending love confession, when neither knew why Armaan decided to call off the weddingsmiley29Counting chickens before they hatchsmiley24 Par mein apni brain ko nonsense zone mein rakhni thi and I was successfulsmiley4,so I could enjoy whatever craziness they were showing ussmiley16

Oh my ! Loopy Armaan sa and his flimsy stranded mangalsutra while he himself is wearing a 5 stranded ugly blue beadssmiley22. Didn't that irritate the heck out of him? Anyway, moving on......Tum meri wife ho.  Huh !!!!smiley26 OK, back to nonsense zonesmiley14

Really loved the back and forth between Armaan and Madhav. Dono ki dono Abhira ke kandhe pe bandook rakh ke fight kar rahein hain. Both of them are salty with each other for prioritizing Abhira over himself. Armaan's " kabhi iss bete ka bhi sochein". to Madhav's " toh bete bhi to Abhira ke liye hi aaya, kaha mere liye...." is hilarioussmiley37smiley37 Why didn't Madhav throw his googly of " how come you decided to marry in my absence" to Armaan's " you were gaayab for the past week"smiley18 Again, dragging brain back to nonsense zone......smiley14

Armaan is a complete fruit cake with his confession- tum mere subah ke coffee hosmiley37smiley29smiley44I can understand the sentiment totally about coffeesmiley16. Iss comparison se, I will shut up and will believe how important Abhira is for himsmiley44. Tum meri life ho, meri wife ho is smiley29smiley3smiley5 too cuckoo for my likingsmiley22

OK, did Armaan call Abhira " beta, I know I have put you through hell", at 19:00 or somewhere thereofsmiley8 Madhav's face as if he is watching cringesmiley37smiley37

Armaan hanging off the ventilator with the goofiest of the smiles had me spluttering on my coffeesmiley37

Whatever the content, it is very refreshingly hilarious smiley4smiley37. I think this is because of Rohit's complete involvement in portraying himself as a total airheadsmiley8smiley42. Seems like he enjoyed shooting and enacting the dingbat Armaan, almost like a revenge against the dreadful Armaan we and he had to put up with for last several weeks. 

Today, I am just going to ignore the whole content of the episode. Don't miss the episode girls, if you haven't watched it yet. But, brain in the pocket smiley20as you watch itsmiley4 Thank you for the laughs to Rohit, Madhav and the team who wrote the episodesmiley1The episode belonged to Rohitsmiley32

Oh, almost forgot. Finally, he got rid of the hideous blue beadssmiley5Phew!!!

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I can't believe how hilarious this is- I choked on my coffee this morningsmiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Abhira bahot impulsive nature ki hai and impulsively act karti hai yeh uska bahot bada minus point hai to live with many people under the same roof in joint family plus she is Akshara ka blood so obviously apne husband se baate chupana toh core trait hoga he. Agar Madhav yeh main points samja deta toh future separation ka siyappa khatam ho jatasmiley36 Isiliye yeh rishta ke husmukh ne apni bahu ko uske flaws par kaam karne ki advice nahi di smiley36Flaws har insaan mai hote hai sirf Rajan shahi ke show mai lead ke nahi hote smiley36

Agar future separation dikhana ho toh same he Katha hogi ki usne blame kiya , usne baato ko chupaya vagera vagera and at last jo blame karega woh paapi and jo baate chupaye woh sacrifice ki Murat smiley36 Kyunki itv mai communication se zyada value baate chupa kar sacrifice ki Murat banne ka hai smiley36

That's why it is very important to know where Abhira went wrong but madhav is only pointing out Armaan's mistakes.

Nobody can throw her out if Armaan is with her. They have to make their relationship stronger instead of blaming others because except daadisa and Sanjay Bansal all are team Abhira. Vidhya behaves according to the situation. As she loved roohi but didn't hesitate to slap her when Abhira told her about the divorce papers likewise when Armaan was shouting about his majboori and ehsaan while marrying Abhira she immediately changed her opinion about her.

Kajal has no importance in the house.

Originally posted by: viji2111

That's why it is very important to know where Abhira went wrong but madhav is only pointing out Armaan's mistakes.

Nobody can throw her out if Armaan is with her. They have to make their relationship stronger instead of blaming others because except daadisa and Sanjay Bansal all are team Abhira. Vidhya behaves according to the situation. As she loved roohi but didn't hesitate to slap her when Abhira told her about the divorce papers likewise when Armaan was shouting about his majboori and ehsaan while marrying Abhira she immediately changed her opinion about her.

Kajal has no importance in the house.

Muje toh lagta hai kahi abhira wapas Poddar house mai jate he sabko dining table par headphone laga kar forcefully shikanji pilane na jaye jaise woh last sab dining table par Shanti se baithe and ungli karne pohoch gayi thi yah fir charu -dev Milan jaap fir se na shuru kar de after all woh khud ko Charu ki maa se bhi zyada sahi samajti hai when it comes to Kajal ‘s children. 

Yaad hai Manish Suvarna ki anniversary party mai bhi abhira ko yehi afsos tha ki usne Charu ki sacchi prem kahani ke liye fight kari but Charu ne Dev se shaddi karne ke liye koi fight nahi kari and woh family ke kehne par maan gayi baal baccha wale ke piche aur zyada na bhagne ke liye so family jeet gayi saccha pyar haar gaya aisa woh boli thi smiley36

Edited by sweet_tania - 18 days ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

I want abhira to have a sudden emotional burstout about how she was emotionally abused by his family and how much he has hurt her. Then let armaan see abhira's health getting worse and him realizing that only these romantic gestures are not enough to win her trust back. Why do I feel that soon armaan will end up renting the next door house till abhira accepts his love??? 🤭🤭🤭 I want this track to stretch a little bit and end up having a strong foundation of love & trust in their relationship. Makers can still show them navigating with family problems and proffesional affairs without showing silly mu between them.

How I wish armaan to gift abhira a cute puppy in this manaoying phase who will bring them even close ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹. (Please , its too early for a kid). Also I want abhira and armaan to give some promises to eachother when they reconcile like they will not keep any secrets from eachother and they will not let any third person come between them , they will disscussion the problem between them no matter what ,not letting a third person interfere.

Ikr like it should have some meanings to hit khali fall n catch na hota rahy koi understanding development bhi ho. So true they dragged that stupid f wedding track tou this should also be dragged i would complain.  Armaan gonna shift there for w while now smiley36

Totally agree with everything 🙌.  At least there should be no stupid mu for a long time now after this track .. i know mu will come trp duh but afrer a long long time this period can be used to develop a beautiful abhimaan relationship that was ruined to dust ... smiley10

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mili9

I can't believe how hilarious this is- I choked on my coffee this morningsmiley37smiley37

It clearly shows howbhappy armaan is he loves being silly with his silly silly girl smiley36smiley42

I bet ropu is enjoying it too its evident smiley14

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Muje toh lagta hai kahi abhira wapas Poddar house mai jate he sabko dining table par headphone laga kar forcefully shikanji pilane na jaye jaise woh last sab dining table par Shanti se baithe and ungli karne pohoch gayi thi yah fir charu -dev Milan jaap fir se na shuru kar de after all woh khud ko Charu ki maa se bhi zyada sahi samajti hai when it comes to Kamal’s children. 

Yaad hai Manish Suvarna ki anniversary party mai bhi abhira ko yehi afsos tha ki usne Charu ki sacchi prem kahani ke liye fight kari but Charu ne Dev se shaddi karne ke liye koi fight nahi kari and woh family ke kehne par maan gayi baal baccha wale ke piche aur zyada na bhagne ke liye so family jeet gayi saccha pyar haar gaya aisa woh boli thi smiley36

That's what I told you Abhira doesn't know why Armaan was angry and one must not forget that both of them were not in love when they started and had planned their separation after one year.

So whatever trust, respect and love  they are expecting from eachother will start from this point. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Naya_31

that’s why Abhira will leave and find a man with whom she would have a beautiful daughter who will the the FL of the next generation. Armaan will die and remain nameless and faceless in the next generation lol smiley37smiley37

Bas yehi umeed kar rhi hu. Jaldi se bacha ho , aur nikle voh yahan se smiley36 and uske papa jaise pyara husband miley.

& New hubby and Abhira ka cute baby will be lead and Armaan will be gayab and then his fans can debate who was lead vs cameo smiley2