Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The entire car didn't feel necessary to me, apart from the need to create extra drama.  Abhira could have just said that she is not comfortable taking such an expensive gift or simply walked off. Also, they want to show that armaan doesn't essentially understand abhira, but that always wasn't the case. They have previously shown him make noodles for when she missed her mother, and this was a great time for a callback to that. The kids could have sneaked armaan into the kitchen, and he could have made noodles the way her mom did, cause armaan also knew how important this was for akshara. 

disappointing that instead of a sweet emotional moment of them celebrating her success and his support we got this

I was really bummed

Especially after the monologue of her crediting him and saying her party is incomplete without him and her mumma, to see it all be ruined with stupid car and tod phod is upsetting.

I hope in future they show something like Armaan gifting her something that belongs to him that she can also use a lawyer . it will mean so much to her and make her feel like he is there with her in her professional journey every step of the way

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

The entire car didn't feel necessary to me, apart from the need to create extra drama.  Abhira could have just said that she is not comfortable taking such an expensive gift or simply walked off. Also, they want to show that armaan doesn't essentially understand abhira, but that always wasn't the case. They have previously shown him make noodles for when she missed her mother, and this was a great time for a callback to that. The kids could have sneaked armaan into the kitchen, and he could have made noodles the way her mom did, cause armaan also knew how important this was for akshara. 

this would have been so nice......kahin se bhi.....he can arrange a special print of the cert in around an hour...get the new car delivered at doorstep.....to he had enough time to prepare the noddles...somehow...😂

the whole car thinggy was to show ki armaan is totally clueless to extent of abhira ki parshaani....what actually she faced at his house and because of him......

sanjay ka cert drama record kiya armaan ne.....usse he will start knowing...dadi ki deal saamne aayee....sanjal ka ab tak kisi aur se pata chala hai...he is observing it first  hard first time....

mostlikely aise hi aur nazaare saamne aayenge uske...😂

Nephy1 thumbnail

Breaking car windpw childish..

If you act like child how other person would take as adult..

It was utterly rubbish..

You can't accept such a costly gift but at same time you can ruin it wasting someone's hard earned money..

Distasteful..

Issues lies with both abhira as well as armaan...

Abhira seriously thinks that armaan wanted to buy her apology, funny it is..

She also lived with him for 10 months and what little she knows that man..

He didn't bought that car becoz it was COSTLY gift, he bought that with a comsiderate thought of providing her aaram while travelling across city...

For her sahuliyat as he said for her happiness..

And it was not from poddar's money as he specified also...

She seriously took armaan as some rich brat.....

Good job...

Now coming to armaan, he is not understanding ki its nit what he can do on his level for her happinesz, everyome even abhira knows he can give his life without a secomd thought for her, he doesn't need to prove that...

Issue is deeper and serious..

He wants to take go a house of snakes who are ready to bite abhira and abhura had this rightly found deep.rooted fear that armaan would not be there for her than....

The fear of left alone in Poddars house..

Fear of being abandoned again amd again on dadi and maa's wish.. 

A fear which could be scary as hell and no amount of standing outside her house or giving her flowers or cars can subside that....

Their rekationship right now is meant to be doomed...

They love eo madly but would it be enough.. 

NO....

They BOTH don't know each other, don't understand each other and most importantly don't communicate...

They are blind to each other's insecurities and fears..

BOTH...

Armaan did very wrong with abhira in past days but that would is not an execuse for abhira's lack of understanding for armaan...

Aur Armaan ke toh kehane hi kya...

He is not even want to look at the mess he created....

They both are right now just don't fit sadly as Ruhi said.....

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

We were cursing that sherwani so much but all the fun went away with that outfit smiley37

Now we are back to the regular programming of misunderstanding, miscommunication and my favorite phuphasa k eyebrows ❤

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Breaking car windpw childish..

If you act like child how other person would take as adult..

It was utterly rubbish..

You can't accept such a costly gift but at same time you can ruin it wasting someone's hard earned money..

Distasteful..

Issues lies with both abhira as well as armaan...

Abhira seriously thinks that armaan wanted to buy her apology, funny it is..

She also lived with him for 10 months and what little she knows that man..

He didn't bought that car becoz it was COSTLY gift, he bought that with a comsiderate thought of providing her aaram while travelling across city...

For her sahuliyat as he said for her happiness..

And it was not from poddar's money as he specified also...

She seriously took armaan as some rich brat.....

Good job...

Now coming to armaan, he is not understanding ki its nit what he can do on his level for her happinesz, everyome even abhira knows he can give his life without a secomd thought for her, he doesn't need to prove that...

Issue is deeper and serious..

He wants to take go a house of snakes who are ready to bite abhira and abhura had this rightly found deep.rooted fear that armaan would not be there for her than....

The fear of left alone in Poddars house..

Fear of being abandoned again amd again on dadi and maa's wish.. 

A fear which could be scary as hell and no amount of standing outside her house or giving her flowers or cars can subside that....

Their rekationship right now is meant to be doomed...

They love eo madly but would it be enough.. 

NO....

They BOTH don't know each other, don't understand each other and most importantly don't communicate...

They are blind to each other's insecurities and fears..

BOTH...

Armaan did very wrong with abhira in past days but that would is not an execuse for abhira's lack of understanding for armaan...

Aur Armaan ke toh kehane hi kya...

He is not even want to look at the mess he created....

They both are right now just don't fit sadly as Ruhi said.....

very well said. I totally agree with what you said. Yesterday we were enjoying their romance and today makers make them incompatible. This is all bad writing. I hope they serve something worthwhile after this blunder.

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Today I learnt a new lesson.. if someone gifts you a car, you break its glasses to show your disappointment… and mind you that’s the only way you will be considered mature and sensible human who values money🤣🤦‍♀️… Armaan and Ab are absolutely incompatible man,… usually they show some good happy scenes before the misunderstanding kicks in lekin here makers making super clear ki yeh dono sirf ek sr ke liye hi sath aa sakte hai… Akshara ne Ab ko na paise diye na hi achi parvarish… tameez aur tehzeeb toh dur dur tak nahi hai baby queen mein and what’s funny is makers never fail to show how immature Ab is😅.. and baby queen itna kuch free mein milne ke baad keh rahi hai use paise nahi chahiye😅 Ar ko pyaar ka bukar hai toh Ab ki badtameezi seh raha hai but one things for sure yeh madam jitna taadi ab dikhayegi utni hi buri tarike se iska katega when Madhav will die due to her stupidity…. Lekin mujhe kya, I wanted Ruhi to not get involved in Ar Ab and focus on her career and makers ne mere sunli… main toh isme khush hoon… Ab Abheera khud apne pair pe khuladi marne ke kaabil hai toh kya kar sakte hai

Maine kaha tha na jethani khud he kafi hai apna rishta ho ya cheeze kuch bhi fodne ke liye smiley36 Kya dadi kya Charu kya vidya kya Ruhi kya fufa smiley36Jethani khud he apni life jhand banane ke liye more than enough hai smiley36 

Agar uski apni mehnat ki kamai se car kharidi hoti toh yeh kabhi na karti, Armaan ke mehnat ki kamai se thi toh fod di smiley36 

Meri nayi car par ek chota scratch bhi aa jaye toh bhi muje dukh ho ki bhai nayi car thi, yeh kya ho gaya lekin Yaha toh glass he fod diya kyunki apni mehnat ki ka si thodi na thi ! smiley36

Edited by WildestDreams - 11 days ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Looks like Armaan will arrange a special large certificate because he saw Sanjay ruined her regular certificate but the gesture will backfire because it will lead to gossip and embarrassment for her because her friends are annoyed by Abhira getting special treatment from ex husband etc

But Abhira will melt when Madhav arrests him and BTS mein he goes to see her at home when Madhav is out and she hugs him but doesnt not forgive yet saying she is too afraid  also spoilers says he will get injured and she will be the one to take care of him alone and she will definitely be crying and very upset to see him in danger. so that may lead to Abhira giving in to him without any more fight because the fear of losing him will trump everything.

MG once said to Armaan "Jo bologe Galat hi bologe".

Today's Armaan ke actions to manao Abhira are like - Jo karoge Galat hi karoge🫠

I feel bad for him too btw. Usko idea hi nahi hain how to handle such situations.

Never felt these things, and no one to guide him.

Ekdam tube light!

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Felt bad for Ar when he said Madhav was never caring to him and Rohit. Really madhav should rectify that along with helping Ab.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

MG once said to Armaan "Jo bologe Galat hi bologe".

Today's Armaan ke actions to manao Abhira are like - Jo karoge Galat hi karoge🫠

I feel bad for him too btw. Usko idea hi nahi hain how to handle such situations.

Never felt these things, and no one to guide him.

Ekdam tube light!

I did too

but I felt that some of this was induced by Madhavs taunts regarding phool being too cheap

I really wish he had done something sweet and sentimental

I feel like the best gift would have been Armaan gifting her something that belonged to him or something she can use in her career- his copy of the constitution or some legal book with a handwritten note from him or a pen engraved with her name or his lucky pen or maybe his coat altered to her size, his lawyer waala necktie- anything that would be something she can treasure forever as a lawyer.

I really wish she didnt do that tod phod of windshield. It didnt fit with Abhiras character and made her look harsh an insensitive

I wanted a private happy celebration of them alone. 

Especially after Abhiras monologue crediting him for her success and recalling how he has been there staying up all night with her for assignments and spoke for her job, career etc- I was expecting a private sweet scene

Or perhaps Abhira herself asking to click a pic with him because no matter how angry she is , she wants a pic with him on her grad day because she does think its incomplete without him

Man SO SO many ideas I have that would have been much much better than what they showed

As if car is not enough next she is gonna be upset over the OTT certificate. 

Small mercies- was that non verbal communication they both had regarding Sanjay

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

CharuDevoshami Im Not Jelous GIF - Devoshami Im Not Jelous Poker Face GIFs

"Serious, not jealous at all. Yeah I know Abhira got me job then I stabbed her in the back and stole documents and my dadisa almost went to jail. I fell in love and didn't fight for it after everyone blame Abhira. It's her fault she listen and kept my secrete. smiley39I'm a quitter and not loyal to anyone. But look Abhira got her first love fighting for her and she fulfill her maamaa dreams and I have nothing but two useless parents. I'm rich and Ruhi will help find me a nice husband."smiley16

Edited by pyar-ishk - 11 days ago