Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Is Ar made of steel? smiley44

Hear me out smiley36

I mean every other ml falls ill and needs body aid to bring back to lifesmiley43smiley35...and he's chirping away like birds the next morning 🤦‍♀️smiley29

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

is the song playing in this scene what i think it is?! did they really just use the theme song of another show on star plus?! 🤨🤨🤨

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Charu is highly confusing... She brought Ar the change of clothes ( I was thinking it would be Krish) and said you won't come home without Ab bhabi.. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The rain scene is so beautiful

I love Ab drags him away to car with haq out of concern for him and his health and gets lost in him but then is forced to snap out of her daze and push him off.

I wish Armaan would ask her what he can do to gain her trust and confidence. Its not about pyaar - he knows she loves him a lot and can sacrifice her happiness and love for him and his family

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Charu is highly confusing... She brought Ar the change of clothes ( I was thinking it would be Krish) and said you won't come home without Ab bhabi.. 

she also needs a psychiatrist

She went from being uninterested to ucchal ucchal ke dancing

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Madhav and Ar banter for changing clothes was also fun.. Ar telling  it will be insulting to Inspector Madhav that his son is doing such harkatein and Madhav saying thank god Armaan Poddar is so famous that insult will only be to him😃

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

isnt the BGM right before kiss from GHKKPM?! I have heard it on Sai Virat before. 

I hate the BGM these days because of how much I hated Virat and how they ruined Sai's life in that show.  I loved Sai . She was so much like Abhira but she got only toxicity.

🙌... I thought my ears were deceiving mesmiley36

I guess sharing is caring.smiley44.. itv shares tracks/dialogues/clothes/story....whats a simple bgmsmiley36...

Pinecone thumbnail

I wish we got more dialogues of Ar-Ab regarding her passing exam

His congratulations , his happiness and her thanks was very genuine and the way he gobbles up laddoo is also cute

But I wish they had more dialogues

And maybe Armaan asking Abhira to also feed him a laddoo.

Ruhi ko omit karke they could have shown that

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Sanjay appears to be chief guest at Abhiras graduation and he looks so pissed. LOL

I think this track of Armaan getting arrested for harassing a single woman would lead to him knowing that the same woman is still his wife. There is still a rishta between them. So he will again start with his ashiqi khullam khulla ,  and this to me when Madhav would threaten him , he would say he has haq on her so he can't arrest him