Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 18th Jun 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Neutrals

Posted: 14 days ago

Episode begins with Ruhi and Abhira talking on phone . Abhira asks how she was doing. Ruhi has self pity and dissuades Abhira from going ahead  with her relationship with Armaan, sharing that she will never be happy with him, enumerating his characteristics n warning they were contrasting natures n will never get along well . Abhira becomes thoughtful n recollects , Ruhi was right as she remembers those scenes with Armaan. 

Ruhi persuades Manish to let her restart work , she had done a course in jewellery designing and wanted tk join the family business . After much persuasion Manish agrees . Ruhi wants to work n help the family recover their debt which was because of her. She feels guilty for the same. She tries to draw some designs but is disturbed by the happenings of the recent past n she is distraught . She makes several attempts to draw a design . 

At Madhav’s house , Abhira notices it is raining n goes to check on Armana n finds him getting soaked in the rain she asks him tk go back home or he will fall sick . Armaan grabs her n they have some beautiful close Roma tic moments together . Armaan is about to pull her into a slow kiss but Abhira pushes him away , she remembers the recent past Incidents n harsh words and runs inside. Armaan pleads her through the window and again professes his love . He knows Abhira too loved him. He sits besides the door n falls asleep . 

Next morning Abhira throws some clothes for Armana to change into as he will fall sick in wet clothes . He finds Madhav ‘s clothes too big for his size . Abhira  makes fun of his height n reminds him how he used to make fun of her short height . She shuts the door and leaves him out . 

soon Madhav arrives and offers Abhura sweets , Abhira asks why he was looking so happy . , he informs she had cleared LLB with distinction. He even offers Armaan sweets as he is looking through the window . Armaa hungrily gobbles up the sweet . 
Abhira fondly thinks that her papa would have been so happy n would have celebrated just like this if he was around . Armaan tells Abhira through the window that she has today fulfilled her mother’s dream . Abhira thanks Armaan for all his help.

At Poddar house , the chorus gang , Kaajal , Manisha and Manoj are happily enjoying sweets . Dasdi sa inquires why, who, where etc . Aarya informs Abhira bhaabhi had passed her LLB exams with very good marks and so Madhav Chachu had sent the sweets for everyone . Manish states the sweets were very yummy . Manoj asks everyone to have them. Daadi sa fumes that Madhav had chosen that girl Abhira instead of this family . Armaan to was with that girl instead of this family . She orders them to stop eating this sweets as they felt like poison and go n return them back . She orders them to get Armaan back with them or not return . 
The youngsters feel sad and pack the sweets back into the boxes and bags and leave for Madhav’s house .

On reaching Madhav and Abhira’s house they first have happy reunion with Armana bhai sa . Charu has thoughtfully brought a pair of clothes for him to change , Armaan  thanks her . 

As the chorus gang enters the house , Madhav makes sure Armaan does not gain entry . They decorate the house with congratulation posters n banners and celebrate Abhira’s  success . Hey enjoy the sweets and sing n dance together , Abhura has her sad moments . 

Ruhi is seen looking for the address who is supposed to buy her jewellery design, she meets Armaan on the way n learns he was waiting outside Abhira’s  house , he sadly informs she had rejected his love . Ruhi asks him to keep trying n smirks n moves on. 

Precap

At the graduation ceremony of Abhira Sharma LLB , Armaan makes special certificates n gives her special treatments . Many people protest that she was related to Armaan as ex wife n so she was getting this special treatment n this was wrong .Armana enjoys but  Abhira  gets annoyed because of this negativity on the most important day of her life n she blames Armaan for this .

Madhav arrests Armaan poddar for troubling Abhira Sharma.

Abhira meets Armaan behind the bars and argues with police inspector Madhav Poddar over the release of Armaan . Armaan enjoys their argument from behind the bars.

Note : Abhira fondly mentions her real papa, whom she has never seen . No other past season characters were shown or mentioned today. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 14 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Madhav informs Abhira that she has cleared the LLB exam with distinction. Later, the Poddar kids come to Mussoorie to celebrate Abhira's big day with her

Hulu/HS blurb writers seem to have confused Udaipur with Mussoorie. Lol

I am so happy that we get to see an accomplishment of Abhira for a change in todays episode instead of her pain, her dilemmas, her tears, her dreams. 

I hope we get to see some progression of her career throughout the course of the show...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ruhi does her manipulation - claims she doesnt hold Ab responsible but then asks if she will be happy with Armaan. Ruhi claims he is simple, serious, family oriented and says your parvarish, soch, sapney are all different  from him and says your differences are gonna create problems for you. but I can only say and says all the best and gives her a "warning" just like she gave Armaan. Abhira has FBs of what Armaan said in the testimonial about her and Ruhi  and she steps out, sees him getting drenched, and says go home. Armaan tells her to give him a chance. she pulls him to his car and he uses the chance to hold her close. i love the version of "zindagi tere naam ki" that plays in the BG. Its sung differently and its nicer. Armaan says his trademark line of "i know you better than yourself." and says I know you love me and asks why are you running, why arent you listening to your heart when you are unafraid of the world.  he corners her against the wall and looks like he is about to kiss but she pushes him after a thunder sound makes her open her eyes and she pushes him off and says no you cant win my bharosa like this. she runs off shutting door. 

Armaan says- I have never lost a case, so I wont lose my pyaar. he says I am a chattan and pighalna tumhe hi padega. Says he wont leave till he gets her maafi

Next morning our man is sleeping outside the house and wakes up hearing Abhira's scream and sees Madhav feeding her sweets after bursting party poppers and he is giving good news of her passing exams. Armaan watches it and is happy for her. Madhav offers him also sweet saying - aaj toh dushman ko bhi sweets bantunga. Madhav says he will cook for her.

Armaan congratulates her and says she has made Akshara and him proud. She says thank you.

All the cousins , Manoj, manisha are celebrating with mithai.

The anti Abhira brigade is watching with their sour expressions. Kaveri berates them and asks them not to eat the sweets. Kaveri announces she is planning to give sabak to Madhav. Cousins are going to Abhiras house and Vidya says bring Armaan back. Krish says he wont come without Abhira, Vidya says no - bring him back

I FFded Ruhi MG scenes

Abhira gives Armaan papas clothes and says sherwaani mein hi zindagi kaatni hai kya. He says it wont fit and she does nok jhok over how he used to mock her height. she asks him to stop zidd and says he cant win her bharosa. She says I know you think my words are unfair and says that life has been unfair to me and ruhi. she leaves. Armaan is sitting outside her door.

Ruhi ends up in the same locality as Abhira house and spots armaan at her door and he tells her its Abhira's current house when she asks what he is doing. arey- you cant lie or what?! Does Ruhi need to be informed regarding everything?! she can find out or figure out on her own whats happening.  so she finds out he is waiting for Ab and realizes he is manaoing Abhira because she "thukraoed" his pyaar (her own words). She thinks of Abhira's love for Armaan and almost wants to ask him about why she is rejecting if she loves him back but does NOT. So Ruhi knowing Abhira's feelings and sabotaging her proposal is NOT revealed to Armaan yet . Ar tells Ruhi take care of yourself and dont ignore your health. She taunts him and says I am not like Abhira to be taken care of like a child. EVERYDAY I HATE HER MORE. SHE IS SO DISGUSTING.

Cousins come and hug him and he says I know Vidya must have sent you but I wont come back without Abhira. Charu gives him a change of clothes. Chorus gang minus Charu go hug Abhira. Charu is as usual not happy. Armaan also tries to come inside  the house to change clothes and Madhav mocks him and asks him to change on the road. Cousins and Abhira dance.and Abhira thinks of her real dad and misses him as she sees Madhav. in between she gets an emotional moment of singing with lyrics which are essentially about love and longing but Armaan has not seen any of this even from window.

Only one beautiful rain scene of Ar-Ab and one cute nok jhok, rest full filler episode.

I was hoping we'd get more of Ar-Ab convo regarding her passing exams instead of pointless Ruhi scenes

Precap is graduation event and Abhira getting embarrassed in public by Armaan doing some OTT gesture of a humongous certificate and people gossiping over how his ex wife is getting some special treatment from him and Abhira telling he ruined her special day.  Madhav puts Armaan in jail for harrassing her and Abhira is trying to reason with Madhav to get Armaan out. Ar's expression in jail is majnu number 1 waala. So unserious, so cute!!

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Filler episode with drag naach gaana at the end. Only worth watching is the rain sequence. Also loved madhav offered Ar sweet and he fatafat ate it 😂 and finally will get rid of that gaudy sherwani 🥳

Edited by CanKeepCalm - 14 days ago
KajalRai21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Madhav Armaan ki har tarah se band baja raha hain. And Vidya claims to know Armaan that why she turned blind eye to Armaan Pain. Ruhi is finally doing something which she would have done when Armaan rejected her first she still have time to learn more about self respect aa jayega woh bhi

Anyway my favourite scene was Madhav dialogue abhi khana banana shuru karta hu shaam tak kuch na kuch toh ban hi jayega. Hopeless in Cooking Skills 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Badhai ho precap main armaan ne kapdey badley hain 🙏🏾

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Phuphasa would be the happiest with Madhav-Armaan kalesh. Inkey syaapey main mere pyaare phuphasa bach gaaye smiley42

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

I wonder what writers are doing with Ruhi... If they want audience to continue to hate Ruhi and dont forget how manipulative she is  even when she is seemingly picking up the pieces for characters in the show... Then they are doing a good job.. 

Ruhi got to Ab and increased her misgiving and there was absolutely no need to mention Ab need to be treated like child( esp. Since  how independent she is, can Ruhi survive alone like Ab did without any means) .. She thought of Ab dialogue that she will always keep her pyaar then decided not to mention it

Edited by Solitudelover - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Charu's performance in the song/dance sequence looks like she has split personality

From looking like she ate khatte angur when Abhira results ki mithai news was announced in PH to being disinterested in party initially and trying to ruin Abhiras mood by saying Kaveri has sent us to return mithai, standing in a corner and having to be dragged by Kiara to participate,  suddenly she is ucchal ucchal ke dancing and singing - kuch bhi ho raha hai. why was she needed at all?!

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i wanted to throw my laptop to the ground after that ruhi-abhira phone call. who the heck does she think she is?! that threw my mood off. i understand being heartbroken but that doesn't give you permission to speak about other's relationship especially when you know you are the one who broke it in the first place.

yes, abhira deserves trust and respect and she knows that if she goes with armaan, she will get hurt again. i just don't know what armaan will have to do. sure maybe he will stand by her but that won't stop the anti-abhira gang from bringing her down. i just don't understand what is happening and where the story is going 😭 

Edited by Sa7861 - 14 days ago