Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

Ruhi is just repeating armaan's testimonial words about babysitting abhira just like charu started saying 'ruhi bhabhi ne hamare liye kitna kuch kiya hain' after armaan said it. 

Actually armaan also treats abhira as a kid mostly (except times jab usko abhira pe bahut zyada pyar aata hain)

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ruhi saying Ar is simple and serious 

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

smiley37

chalo ruhi ke liye he is serious...she has not seem him with abhira...aise..πŸ˜‚

but SIMPLE???? bhai yeh simple hai to complex kaise hote hain log??πŸ˜‚

sge has faced his complex nature...itna simple hota to mandap per khadi na rahti woh....she could have read and understood him......

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Sanjay appears to be chief guest at Abhiras graduation and he looks so pissed. LOL

that is the default expression of phuphasa

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dadi sa the woman who is willing to have her grandson 

in a loveless marriage cause she doesn't want to lose in a one sided competition with a child, it's calling Madhav immature smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

how is it that Armaans eyes look green sometimes and blue or grey at other times. his eyes seem to change color. such pretty eyes.

yeh gadha  jail mein kyun hai ?πŸ˜‚ someone give me brief WU plz 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope they will show a FB scene of how Abhira's state was when she took her final exams. That was her lowest point. she almost didnt write the test and had broken down.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I want Ruhi to get the live footage of Armaan being the love struck aashiq, cracking silly jokes and doing all Abhira style antics- simple and serious nahi lagega phir. She really doesnt know Armaan or Abhira too well but dusron ki life mein ungli karna, khud ko bechaari banana, manipulate karke dusro ko irritate karna- bakhubhi aata hai. 

Ruhi is such an eyesore and her personality is TOXIC.

she has seem him in hservani...outside abhira ke ghar...kafi saare hiintts hai.....hu=ints kya...open hai ki armaan has been outside abhira ke darwaaze to manayofy her....πŸ˜‚

TBH, mujhe aaj ruhi ka bolna zyada bura nahi laga....good hai...let her spread all the vemon now....let armaan know how acchi and sacchi she is...and agar abhira satark ho jaayee to burayee kya hai....abhira has faced her lowest....to y kodofy in the same kuyan......let armaan gain a spine to protect his and abhira's relation....

i m quite ok for everypne to say all the harsh things to armaan and abhira...so that they can think about how to save their relation...if the want.....it is better for armaan and abhira to know...ki kaun saccha and accha hai...and kaun nahi.....yun acchai mein chupi hui lies and manipulation ki potli , ruhi, its better armaan and abhira know the real ruhi...πŸ˜‚

Madhav and Armaan’s banters are so cute πŸ˜‚ and this shaadi ki sherwani mein hi zindagi katni hai kya and that height shaming 🀣

https://x.com/BiswashreeDash/status/1802873325380866181

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

yeh gadha  jail mein kyun hai ?πŸ˜‚ someone give me brief WU plz 

fo chedofy abhira...πŸ˜‚

abhira ke graduation per uske liye kuch special kiya.....and madhav ne kisi ladki ko chedne ke jurm mein andar kar diya....

abhira is defending him.....and madhav is saying ki thane mein ythanedaar ki chalti hai..vakeel ki nahi...πŸ˜‚

mostlikely...divorce hua nahi....aane wala hai...lagta hai...πŸ˜‚

i want poddars to know sanjay ne gadbad ki hai...

i want poddars to know madhav was in hospital and sanjay ne chupaya....

i dont mind if people think ki madhav ka accident sanjay ne karwaaya...πŸ˜‚