Frequent Posters

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Critics

Posted: 14 days ago

I am getting Armaan in jail track🤩

Itni Khushi!!!

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

I wonder what writers are doing with Ruhi... If they want audience to continue to hate Ruhi and dont forget how manipulative she is  even when she is seemingly picking up the pieces for characters in the show... Then they are doing a good job.. 

I dont understand what the makers want to show with her. I FFded her scenes but I read that she is volunteering to help with business stuff again. So is this a redemption track for her or is this just supposed to be to make us hate her even more. Because none of her dialogues suggest that she has any grace or magnanimity to wish well for 2 people who love each other. Instead she is warning them that they are not a good fit for each other. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

smiley43smiley43smiley35smiley35... Ohmydz...does RS do Ekta type scenes too...smiley15..I wasn't and was complaining....smiley36

Rihi Ji please keep your nonsense to yourself smiley26 I mean yr grandfather has declared his hair turned white in vain...smiley37And you're claiming to be an ocean of nonsense (i mean wisdomsmiley36)...like puhleeeze.....spare us by not raking on the universe role......smiley24

Madhav being a stron voice of Abhira's conscience is good for the soul...I mean story smiley36...especially when u want Ar to suffer

So, Madhav didn't point out that she's no ex wife ...smiley44...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

I am getting Armaan in jail track🤩

Itni Khushi!!!

his expression standing behind bars smiling watching Abhira and Madhav arguing looks like proper aashiq. Lol. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I dont understand what the makers want to show with her. I FFded her scenes but I read that she is volunteering to help with business stuff again. So is this a redemption track for her or is this just supposed to be to make us hate her even more. Because none of her dialogues suggest that she has any grace or magnanimity to wish well for 2 people who love each other. Instead she is warning them that they are not a good fit for each other. 

She can't even get her designs to fit and here she's giving gyan on relationship fitting smiley44smiley36

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

not armaan looking smitten while behind jail bars when abhira is trying to defend him in the precap 😭😭😭

Pinecone thumbnail

agreed

I dont understand the relevance of Ab-Ruhi phone call at all 

Ab is already struggling within herself with the dilemma of just running to embrace her love versus recalling the past and being wary of rushing into something when really no circumstances have changed. His mom and dadi still hate her and she is divorced from him currently even if Armaan claims to now love her. so that struggle of hers- recalling his past words and being hurt versus being torn to run into his arms now because she understands he was also pressured, didnt realize his feelings until recently etc. is there even without Ruhi thrown into the scene needlessly

And Ar-Ruhi scene was also needless

Why should she get to see him waiting at Ab's doorstep and give taanas about not just how he treated her but also about Abhira to him and walk off?! 

and as usual he will hear it quietly when she throws a barb at Abhira becuase this time he is too guilty for standing her up at altar so he cant retort 

Could they not have simply given Abhiras FBs and more Ar-Ab scenes instead of Ruhi scenes?!

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

She can't even get her designs to fit and here she's giving gyan on relationship fitting smiley44smiley36

ikr

its so infuriating to see her needlessly shoved in between 

Why was her phonecall with Ab or her scene with Ar required?!

if they had simply omitted her also it would not matter. but now in an episode where we got such a nice rain scene I am annoyed by the pathetic Ruhi's pathetic face

Makers know that we FF Ruhi scenes except when its with Armaan or Abhira. so they keep shoving her. UGH

Pinecone thumbnail

isnt the BGM right before kiss from GHKKPM?! I have heard it on Sai Virat before. 

I hate the BGM these days because of how much I hated Virat and how they ruined Sai's life in that show.  I loved Sai . She was so much like Abhira but she got only toxicity.

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago