Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: India_TV

she has seem him in hservani...outside abhira ke ghar...kafi saare hiintts hai.....hu=ints kya...open hai ki armaan has been outside abhira ke darwaaze to manayofy her....😂

TBH, mujhe aaj ruhi ka bolna zyada bura nahi laga....good hai...let her spread all the vemon now....let armaan know how acchi and sacchi she is...and agar abhira satark ho jaayee to burayee kya hai....abhira has faced her lowest....to y kodofy in the same kuyan......let armaan gain a spine to protect his and abhira's relation....

i m quite ok for everypne to say all the harsh things to armaan and abhira...so that they can think about how to save their relation...if the want.....it is better for armaan and abhira to know...ki kaun saccha and accha hai...and kaun nahi.....yun acchai mein chupi hui lies and manipulation ki potli , ruhi, its better armaan and abhira know the real ruhi...😂

but thats the thing na

she is getting away with all her venom

Abhira also is kinda feeling sad that she got dumped at altar because  thats the person she is. She doesnt enjoy peoples pain even if its valid.

Ab-Ruhi phonecall is pointless. if it was meant to just make Abhira recall Armaan's harsh treatment- well she can have that FB even without Ruhi 

Armaan is guilt ridden and does not see Ruhi as a toxic person yet. 

The scene of Ar-Ruhi would have meaning if she had let slip about knowing Abhira had feelings for him and took broken MS bits etc- tab usko hint milta tha Ruhi despite knowing more than she let on, sabotaged proposal and plotted to end Ar-Ab marriage with more tha just DP

he still cant retort when Ruhi throws taunts about Abhira being childish and needing to be "taken care of" because its all too fresh and he is guilty about her state so he cant say anything either.

Edited by Pinecone - 14 days ago

she has seem him in hservani...outside abhira ke ghar...kafi saare hiintts hai.....hu=ints kya...open hai ki armaan has been outside abhira ke darwaaze to manayofy her....😂

TBH, mujhe aaj ruhi ka bolna zyada bura nahi laga....good hai...let her spread all the vemon now....let armaan know how acchi and sacchi she is...and agar abhira satark ho jaayee to burayee kya hai....abhira has faced her lowest....to y kodofy in the same kuyan......let armaan gain a spine to protect his and abhira's relation....

i m quite ok for everypne to say all the harsh things to armaan and abhira...so that they can think about how to save their relation...if the want.....it is better for armaan and abhira to know...ki kaun saccha and accha hai...and kaun nahi.....yun acchai mein chupi hui lies and manipulation ki potli , ruhi, its better armaan and abhira know the real ruhi...😂

As Madhav said  agar iss baar ek ho jaye waise kabhi alag na ho.. but I think  that vile women will tell Abhira about 2 min noodles when Abhira finally thinks to accept Armaan and then this separation will be longer which k would love .. he should seriously  repent for all his mistakes before he can actually get Abhira , am glad Madhav is calling out all the horrible things he did to Abhira ,Madhav hum se bhi jyada hisab rakha lagtha hai😂 he is making Abhira understand what exactly Armaan did with her and  when she was in similar situation smiley36
  What did babhi say ?

Originally posted by: Pinecone

but thats the thing na

she is getting away with all her venom

Abhira also is kinda feeling sad that she got dumped at altar because she's that person she is. She doesnt enjoy peoples pain even if its valid.

Ab-Ruhi phonecall is pointless. if it was meant to just make Abhira recall Armaans's harsh treatment- well she can have that FB even without Ruhi 

Armaan is guilt ridden and does not see Ruhi as a toxic person

The scene of Ar-Ruhi would have meaning if she had let slip about knowing Abhira had feelings for him and took broken MS bits etc- tab usko hint milta tha Ruhi despite knowing more than she let on, sabotaged proposal and plotted to end Ar-Ab marriage with more tha just DP

he still doesnt retort when Ruhi throws taunts about Abhira being childish and needing to be "taken care of" because he is guilty about her state so he cant say anything

i donr rgibk she will.....paapn ka ghada phootne wala hai...types....😂

i dont think ki story can contibue with the triangle.....ruhi ka pagalpan all have seen...they cannot bring armaan and ruhi together......IMO....amaan will know some of her asliyat soon....and abhira too....she cannot b a bechaari....as the main culprit of ruhi....armaan is facing for what he has done...ruhi will b facing soon.....

its like not only madhav, ruhi also makes abhra recall......ruhi ke character ko discard nahi karne wale makers ...at least jab tak abhira ki dentity reveal nahi hoti....so sone how o other relevant rakhna hoga...and they may have thouht to use her to poke armaan and abhira.....similar to madhav...but with different intentions...😂

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Neutrals

I can become such a well wisher of Ruhi.. Let her resurrect Gk business single handedly, marry and have a happy married life.. 🥰

Just keep her manipulations away from Ar- Ab😡. Ab will be more prone to her now because of her own misgivings, her guilt in Ru marriage matter( like she said today things were not fair to Ruhi)  which will increase after Rumaal revelation and Ak lineage ( maybe thinking if not for her confession Ar and Ruhi would be happily married and she came in between) 

Edited by Solitudelover - 14 days ago
CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is fufasa taking video in precap later show it to anti abhira squad? Dekho golden boy bawala hogaya 😆
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i truly hope that Abhira doesnt feel obliged to sacrifice anything for Ruhi of all people. she absolutely doesnt deserve it.

Abhira should instead lash out at all of them for wrongly accusing Akshara since she knows Akshara would never kill anyone and also disown them for never standing by her or her mumma and making her feel like she had no family all these years

VID_AG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arman ke aane Wale episode me kapde to change ho gye h 

Arman ne ring utari ya nhi plz koi confirm kar do

Pinecone thumbnail

i donr rgibk she will.....paapn ka ghada phootne wala hai...types....😂

i dont think ki story can contibue with the triangle.....ruhi ka pagalpan all have seen...they cannot bring armaan and ruhi together......IMO....amaan will know some of her asliyat soon....and abhira too....she cannot b a bechaari....as the main culprit of ruhi....armaan is facing for what he has done...ruhi will b facing soon.....

I hope this is true

I really want Ruhi's bechaari and acchi/sacchi image to shatter and for everyone to take turns to call her out. kuch thappad bhi padenge toh maza ajayega. Kaveri or Vidya can do honors. I loved the thappad Ruhi got from Vidya for DP.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

As Madhav said  agar iss baar ek ho jaye waise kabhi alag na ho.. but I think  that vile women will tell Abhira about 2 min noodles when Abhira finally thinks to accept Armaan and then this separation will be longer which k would love .. he should seriously  repent for all his mistakes before he can actually get Abhira , am glad Madhav is calling out all the horrible things he did to Abhira ,Madhav hum se bhi jyada hisab rakha lagtha hai😂 he is making Abhira understand what exactly Armaan did with her and  when she was in similar situation smiley36
  What did babhi say ?

yesss...i m loving the abhira armaan madhav triangle.....this is so much better......teenon ka banter is such a light hearted one...but dealing with such a real life and relevant scenario.....

ruhi ne abhira ko kaha...kya tum and armaan khush rah paayoge ek saath...u 2 r so different..PARVARISH  farak haiI...he is SIMPLE ,serious and family oiented......

to armaan she said.....she is not Abhira, jisko baby sit karna pade...soemthing on those terms..when armaan asked her to take care..😂

i m happy in some way...ki ruhi abhi interfere kar rahi hai...when they r still resolving their issues.....i want armaan and abhira, both to know how evil ruhi is...

somehoe i think madhav knows ruhi is not a good girl.....jaise manisha does not like her much.....may b because ruhi is a yes maam to dadi...😂

Armaan in jail smiley37

Sahi hain