Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 14 days ago

exactly.as per story kartik loved sirat after naira died not before naira is alive. And both daughters are from him only so it's kartiks blood means manish and suhasini goenka ka. Goenkas are biased they loved akshu till any khaand done later thrown out and held arohi in sympathy. Same went to holding ruhi by manish.  

Edited quote post

Edited by WildestDreams - 13 days ago
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 days ago

Good afternoon girls !!!!

What exactly does Roohi mean by " simple" about Armaan? In my world, the word simple is used for someone who has a limited world view and therefore doesn't understand the nuances and so you should lay it out whatever you want to relay to them in a straightforward way.smiley22Someone, who is like this smiley22smiley23smiley24smiley29smiley44 It is a kinder version of saying " don't make it too complicated, lest they don't understand"

What baloney is she sprouting about character arcs and compatibility characteristics of people she doesn't even know. All she knows about Armaan is he is guilt-stricken and therefore can be easily manipulatedsmiley7The beauty of Abhira is that she also knows this about Armaan, but she doesn't play on this weakness and actually tries to help him overcome/face/ride this weaknesssmiley27smiley20 Toh ab kaun mature hain aur kaun immature and exploitative nikla? 

I am not going to give a free pass to Vakeel Armaan who is all ears to the wrong kind of people and jump into a ditch without applying his brainssmiley28But, I also want to give him some grace for some of his blind spots. I can understand how and why Vidya and Kaveri are his blind spots, just don't understand how Ruhi joined these ranks in the first placesmiley21smiley11 Also girls, can someone please enlighten me, how did these two convince Abhira that theirs is some kind of childhood atoot friendshipsmiley35rather than a scandalous BIL-SIL relationshipsmiley11 which drove away Rohit? Ewwww........

Ruhi is now spewing venom. Armaan ko kuch nahin badal paayi, from " I love Abhira and she is home to me", so she is trying her hand on Abhira. I am glad, Abhira is not alone now and has Madhav with her who is like her sounding boardsmiley20 

Ek baat samajh mein nahin aati- Ruhi was told again and again and again and repeatedly by her grandparents who brought her up from her childhood that Armaan is no match to her, that it is just her zidd and/or she is a weapon for Kaveri's zidd and that she will have no moments of peace with him to NO AVAILsmiley35 Toh, yeh  kaise soch liya ki, she can give some tangential free ka advice to Abhira to not entertain Armaan who are mutually in love with each other, that too advice coming from a jilted arch nemesis???smiley35smiley28She is simply shooting at whatever she cansmiley11Such a pathetic person. 

Even if any of the nonsense were to be true, she is not in a position to give a relationship advice to any one of them without a conflict of interest. Especially, since Abhira understands her true nature, how did she think that Abhira will play heed to that nonsense? smiley7Iss duniya mein which young couple who are mutually in love with each other say that they don't want to live with each other because family meri jeena haraam kar degi? smiley22If anything, they will try to find a way to sort this out upfront, isn't it? 

When she married Armaan, she had no choice nor did she have any leverage as she was indebted to him. But, now Abhira knows very well the abject toxicity of Kaveri and Vidya, so obviously iss baat ko sort out kar ke hi, she will move forward, nahin??smiley29. She has Madhav as her dad who will ensure this T is crossed. She is now a vakeel who hopefully doesn't need this kind of advice, unless coming from a well-wishersmiley26 I think Ruhi is just trying to be petty " ek teer maar dein, I won't lose anything more" typessmiley7 Pathetic person. 

The episodes and Armaan don't make much sense, but I think we need these senseless episodes for putting up with a lot of nonsense for this long. I like the fact that Madhav is made to ask and remind us, Abhira and Armaan everything he has done and to a certain degree trying to pacify the audience. But, unless Armaan himself shows introspection, instead of Madhav pointing each and every scenario where he had blundered, I don't think there will be much meaning to the relationship or the showsmiley22 Till, then I will watch with my brain in my pocketsmiley4 I am enjoying them thoroughlysmiley4

Lovely analysis smiley31My feelings exactly...

If the realisation was coming from abhira or Arman I would have enjoyed it more..rather , it's madhav who is the same breed & for some strange reason , taking a moral high ground ..he will be bk to his puppy mode while in ph while he has great expectations from Arman.  🙂‍↔️

Ruhi basically played with words ..she told vidya that Arman sacrificed his love for rohit ..that ruhi and Arman were always in love ..so vidya immediately came up with a marriage proposal to please Arman.. 

She is again playing with their guilt that's about it..she has been doing it ever since..

Don't keep high hopes from this show , they can take a u turn anytime & Butcher anyone lol 

mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Charu, my friendsmiley31Is this you? We had some really spirited discussions before, didn’t we? 

I started watching this show few months ago. If it were the prior actor as Armaan, I would have given up a while ago. The current actor has a sincerity about him, I can’t explain in any better way. 

Yeah! No expectations. But, you probably remember from before, I get annoyed very quickly and am very opinionatedsmiley24 I am wondering how did Armaan and Ruhi convince Abhira that they are BFFs, and not just BIL-SIL waiting in the wings for Rohit to run away, never to return and Abhira to finish her term and leave? smiley29

How are you? 

Edited by mili9 - 13 days ago

This is Akshara Singhania/Maheshwari’s show and only her daughters and her grand daughters carry the legacy , no Karthik or any others matters. Only Abhira Sharma matters and that’s the reason they introduced her the same way her mom and grand mom’s been introduced. Karthik can marry any no of ppl and can have kids but only Naira and her daughter Akshara matters. Babhi is a Cheap vamp in the story and she will be gone from the montage soon too.

Originally posted by: mili9

Charu, my friendsmiley31Is this you? We had some really spirited discussions before, didn’t we? 

I started watching this show few months ago. If it were the prior actor as Armaan, I would have given up a while ago. The current actor has a sincerity about him, I can’t explain in any better way. 

Yeah! No expectations. But, you probably remember from before, I get annoyed very quickly and am very opinionatedsmiley24 I am wondering how did Armaan and Ruhi convince Abhira that they are BFFs, and not just BIL-SIL waiting in the wings for Rohit to run away, never to return and Abhira to finish her term and leave? smiley29

How are you? 

O yes it's me smiley31 I'm glad you remember me.. 

Rohit is so much better than sheh d but his character has gone downhill ever since the replacement....I'm not sure the trajectory they've planned for him , I hope it's better than the prev season otherwise no point in watching ..

Nothing nothing..zilch.  abhira or ruhi never explained abhira , just when abhira was about to confess , ruhi painted her as a vamp in charus case , Sanjay exposed the deal truth, followed by divorce & ruhi Arman shadi..I doubt abhira knows tht ruhi was his secret ex gf ...she was made to believe that poddars fixed ruhi Arman shadi ..there is no coherence In the story  ..

I'm here out of habit bas..I've switched to kdramas & current affairs ..itv doesn't interest me 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Today's episode was very underwhelming compared to the last 2 nice ones. Barring 3 minute of Ab-Ar scene the rest 18 minutes comprised of a not so impressive song and rest had Ruhi in it.

I am not sure why Madhav is not sitting with the couple and discuss what changes he need to see in Armaan so that their future married life becomes successful. Instead the way it is going it looks like both Ab and Ar are staying unhappy and they do not know what they are supposed to do next so that can get confidence in each other. And I absolutely hated  Ab taking Ruhi's name that life has been unfair to her. Girl why dont u think about ur life and not try to fix someone else's life who is the main reason of ur current misery. And also not sure why Ab will say that graduation day got spoiled because of Ar. He has been her sole supporter in her college journey after AK's death and he deserves to be part of the celebration . Madhav is being unreasonably unfair to keep him away in all the celebration . 

The way Ruhi is shown coming out of no where and adding poison in the couple's minds, I fear the leads will undergo another separation soon. And this is going to be facilitated by Madhav's method of alienating Ab from Ar.

@bold maybe Madhav thinks his tubelight son willl himself understand what changes are needed but like Abhira, Armaan also needs his guidance.

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

First 2 seasons were simply awesome. I miss that grandeur , weddings , beautiful outfits, abroad trips like Cape Town, Switzerland etc. Mazza aata tha mast outfits and abroad trips sequences ko show mai dekh kar. Cape Town sequence bhi mast tha and Switzerland one bhi mast tha. 

Ref gen 3

First two where the best yaar.