Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

the more I think about it, the more annoyed I am that makers messed up a chance to show something really sweet and special as Armaan's gift to Abhira and their small private celebration.

First he gave car which flopped badly. and next she is gonna think he is compensating for Sanjays antics with special certificate but that also is OTT gesture which will backfire

I thought spoiler was that Sanjay himself had arranged it and wrongfully put blame on Armaan. so maybe theres a chance that the special certificate is also part of Sanjays plotting and planning because he heard about Abhira not liking OTT or expensive gestures when Charu informed about car window breaking.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Neutrals

If she didn’t like the car then why didn’t she be smart and sell it rather than being an idiot and breaking its window! What kind of person does that? Stupidity at it’s peak! 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fufusa is hatingAsshole Angry GIF - Asshole Angry Mad GIFs

If Madhav don't put that loser lowlife Sanjay in jail and have 

lose his license, then Madhav is a dumb idiot like his 

abused sister smiley7 What damn loser

No wonder that POS dadisa and him are each other favorites 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

aaj 3 outfit changes for Armaan after 3 days of sherwaani. 

LOL

He looks HOT in everything

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

If she didn’t like the car then why didn’t she be smart and sell it rather than being an idiot and breaking its window! What kind of person does that? Stupidity at it’s peak! 

I felt the same way or just walk away and say I don't want it 

The first time it happen it was an accident but to repeat that childish 

behavior was so unnecessary. 

I thought Abhira windshield will be the only thing to annoy me until 

that cheap act of Sanjay. I need him in jail and losing his law license.smiley7

Pinecone thumbnail

looks like Armaan has taken video of Sanjays antics destroying Abhira certificate

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Total filler episode and I very much agree breaking the car window was not needed. We understand she doesn’t like extravagant gift but still didn’t like her reaction. Charu that evil brat has some hidden motive. I hope Ar expose Sanjays kartoot.

Lets just focus on the emotions of abhira dude. I know breaking window was little too much but makers are to be balmed not the character as they unnecessarily wanted to gusao a scene which goes parallel with their first meeting. So somewhere it is simbolizing that their story is restarting.

Edited by Sajini235 - 11 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sajini235

Breaking car window maybe seems like too much but just imagine what she must have felt at that time. That is the most important day of her life and armaan is gifting her an expensive gift instead of doing something heartfelt for her. She is already upset the way that kv, v and some people from his family took her to be a gold digger. Also, armaan who lived 10 moths with her seems not to understand that she is not materialistic but prefer emotions over materialistic things yet claims to love her. Its natural that her inner trumoil will increase. Seema like armaan also doesn't know to ahow love instead of being a ssacrificial lamb but abhira clearly doesn't want it. Actually he used to more beautiful things for abhira when she waa his zimmedari 🤔🤔🤣🤣. Hope he will learn.

Yes giving  a car is kind of trivialising the matter .. when Armaan was a baby .. he was brought to PH .. the acceptance in the household plus the recognition mattered a lot ..

so he equates all this with material wealth .. yes it is his own earning .. and it is important .. but the care Armaan showed during her mothers birthday was more genuine and heartfelt ..

Frankly Armaan has to agree to live with her in Rose garden ..  for a year .. work on their marriage .. make his family accept her in small doses .. take part in functions together .. in each others house .. and then later plan to move in ..

Because Kaveri n Vidya are both horrid 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Today I learnt a new lesson.. if someone gifts you a car, you break its glasses to show your disappointment… and mind you that’s the only way you will be considered mature and sensible human who values money🤣🤦‍♀️… Armaan and Ab are absolutely incompatible man,… usually they show some good happy scenes before the misunderstanding kicks in lekin here makers making super clear ki yeh dono sirf ek sr ke liye hi sath aa sakte hai… Akshara ne Ab ko na paise diye na hi achi parvarish… tameez aur tehzeeb toh dur dur tak nahi hai baby queen mein and what’s funny is makers never fail to show how immature Ab is😅.. and baby queen itna kuch free mein milne ke baad keh rahi hai use paise nahi chahiye😅 Ar ko pyaar ka bukar hai toh Ab ki badtameezi seh raha hai but one things for sure yeh madam jitna taadi ab dikhayegi utni hi buri tarike se iska katega when Madhav will die due to her stupidity…. Lekin mujhe kya, I wanted Ruhi to not get involved in Ar Ab and focus on her career and makers ne mere sunli… main toh isme khush hoon… Ab Abheera khud apne pair pe khuladi marne ke kaabil hai toh kya kar sakte hai

Seems like makers are giving mature scenes for ruhi. Atleast she is going behind her career than this armaan. Ruhi may only fix goenka's loss issue. So soon whatever goenka's will have will be earned by ruhi 😄 

Ab ka ek court case ke liye waqeel rakhenge usse to show ppl she did llb once thats done sr and leap. Phir uska career kya hoga koi nahi jaantha. I have a feeling madhav wil die soon. Armaan will curse ab that she could not save madhav who was stood with her against his son. May be madhav ke death ka reason kuch law se related hoga so she will give up her llb as when she can not save her father like figure bakiyon ko kya bachayegi. 

Edited by WildestDreams - 11 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

I wish Armaan had a FB of all the times Abhira was happy, grateful and really touched by the small gestures and how she has told him that his genuine koshish matters much more than any extravagant gift,

Akshara birthday time, he failed at making cake but his maggi waala cake and the effort to put together the torn picture was worth EVERYTHING to her

She also thanked him for taking her side when Krish matter happened and said koshish ki- woh bahut hai

I also wish Abhira will  also apologize to him later for ruining the car window shield and get it repaired.