Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

When Ruhi was talking to Vidya I waited to see if she will tell atleast a line in support of Ab- Ar knowing how they love each other.. But she was still in her rishta and pyaar mode... She is not changing sny time soon😡

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

if Madhav lets Ruhi get involved now because of jailing Armaan, he is equally responsible for mess. Because his actions are giving fodder for Ruhi to still be in Armaan's life. Madhav knows she is trouble na. Madhav acknowledged her also as a problem between Ar-Ab

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

When Ruhi was talking to Vidya I waited to see if she will tell atleast a line in support of Ab- Ar knowing how they love each other.. But she was still in her rishta and pyaar mode... She is not changing sny time soon😡

i FFded the scene. what convo did they have

was it more Ab bashing ?!

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Vidya's ott expressions are so annoying. She is definitely blaming abhira for armaan getting hurt in the coming episodes. smiley36

Kacchakela21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Jethji ke sath beech ka rasta dhoondne wali Abhira ko doosri aurat bol Rahi hai lol

Edited by Kacchakela21 - 3 months ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Man can Armaan seek advice from someone like Manisha chachi, that man is utterly lost about what he is supposed to do

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Jethji ke sath beech ka rasta dhoondne wali Abhira ki doosri aurat bol Rahi hai lol

seriously I was so furious wanted to give her MG wala slaps 👋
Fi_raaq thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

i FFded the scene. what convo did they have

was it more Ab bashing ?!

Vidya created parallel between herself & Ruhi while apologizing to her and Ruhi said its neither my fault or your fault, its fault of dusri aurat.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I also can't stand those characters especially together.. Did not watch fully... It was vi going sorry mode and how can i reduce your pain.. And Ruhi telling about Rumaan and even after knowing the truth Vi fully supported the rishta and sthg of that sort..

Edit... Did not realize she called Ab dusri aurat😡. . Her vileness... When will she have her downfall 😡

Edit mocking fan

Edited by WildestDreams - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Madhav's techniques of trying to patch Ar-Ab up but in a way where Ar doesnt make the mistakes he did is not working out well so far.

Wasnt there a spoiler which said that Ar will show Madhav the video of Sanjays antics and that will make Madhav release him

I am still hoping Ruhi wont get involved but surely she will atleast show up to police station and thats enough to make her look mahaan in front of Armaan.

UGH. Madhav is messing up. Instead of solving issue, he is now gonna make Ruhi look more bechaari and acchi, sacchi in Armaan's eyes.

And obviously when Ar-Ruhi past ka truth is out, Abhira is gonna feel really cheated. I guess she may eventually come around because it will be pointed out that if he still loved Ruhi, he'd not have broken shaadi to her . but her main grouse is gonna be that she was kept in the dark about everything. and honestly the whole reason they had so many MUs and were on the cusp of divorce is Ruhi and her actions so this past is very relevant even if Armaan is supposedly over Ruhi now. she will always be made to feel like a 3rd person in her own marriage.