Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

There was lot of controversy on X also yesterday where jhanak fd compared Ab falling down to Jhanak touching Anis pair..And it was nothing of that sort.. In a way seq was the opposite

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

However disappointed breaking of the window was not needed..Even as a throwback it just seemed to show Ab also has growing up to do..And also even if you are disappointed with a gift, it is good to understand from where the person giving the gift is coming from.. M

agreed. I wish they had omitted the breaking of glass and just shown her reject the gift.

She is a middle class girl, she knows the value of money so it doesnt fit with her character to show her breaking glass of a brand new car like this.

Edited by Pinecone - 3 months ago
Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hope Ar had recorded Sanjay and Ab and others get to see that

Edited by Solitudelover - 3 months ago
Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i agree that she didn't need to break the windshield, but i have a feeling she is getting frustrated with everything going on, especially her internal fight of heart and mind. there are certain scenes that depict it the fight and the result of it coming out in frustration.

Sajini235 thumbnail

Charu calling Ab vo ladki and full of spite.. 😡

charu ki character meri samajh se bahar hai...If she doesn't like abhira that much then I did she even went there? Seems like what she hold against abhira is pure jelousy since she got both her career and love. I hope abhira will maintain distance from that jalkhukdi.
CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

ty for update so phupha sa spoiled abhira certificate?

pff already upset, where are they heading.....

Pinecone thumbnail

Charu calling Ab vo ladki and full of spite.. 😡

I hate Charu. She is so petty. I really dont get her motive either.why does she hate Abhira and if she does, why was she dancing in the party?! chali jaati. free ka cake, mithai, khaana thus ke aagayi and now speaking harshly of Abhira. what does she know of anything?! other cousins also found it harsh that she broke window but they are not doing chugli and speaking ill because they know a lot is brewing between Ar-Ab.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Phufasa

Kaveri is definitely planning something messy. They cant have her looking from the sidelines for long.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

ty for update so phupha sa spoiled abhira certificate?

pff already upset, where are they heading.....

Looks like Armaan will arrange a special large certificate because he saw Sanjay ruined her regular certificate but the gesture will backfire because it will lead to gossip and embarrassment for her because her friends are annoyed by Abhira getting special treatment from ex husband etc

But Abhira will melt when Madhav arrests him and BTS mein he goes to see her at home when Madhav is out and she hugs him but doesnt not forgive yet saying she is too afraid also spoilers says he will get injured and she will be the one to take care of him alone and she will definitely be crying and very upset to see him in danger. so that may lead to Abhira giving in to him without any more fight because the fear of losing him will trump everything.

You know what Charu actually reminds me of that same girl who again and again remind teacher for the test and ask teachers to cover up the game period.

B***h

I don't think breaking glass of car is anywhere wrong. See a gift like this from people who don't know us somewhere acceptable but someone who claim to know us who knows what his family calls her gussa toh aayega.